Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    Kimi wrote: »

But we are friends, I even watched a Comedy Central roast with him a couple weeks ago :( nh nh.

Well then all that hard work and brown nosing paid off, congrats. It took long enough :)

Did you get gambino's info or whatever when you were stripping? If so we were both successful in our endeavors and should throw a party!

I thought it was for protection though? that's what you said a few days ago....when you find a reason and stick to it, I'll answer your question;)

Now, you rode Seedz ? since I first joined, got ruthlessly ? on and roasted but you kept at it. Now 3 years later you're watching comedy central with him seeing other people get roasted. You've come full circle!

You parallel, are proof that shameless ? riding of other Male posters can produce good results...hats off to you sir
    =D>
  • Kimi
    Options
    I didn't say anything I was asking you what it was and you said it was either gambino's info or for e-protection...I then quoted it and said "I thought that was just some ? IC lie"...for a female that claims to have a great memory you sure don't :(
    Well no because when you used it to diss me initially you said it was for e-protection...then you said it was for Gambino. You keep alternating the ? reasons and it makes it hard for me to give you a direct answer.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Seedz is weak and easily the lamest white dude on the site..runteldat PRc

Girl, don't be dissin his ? , he's idolized Seedz since the "parallel why u maaaad" era. PR's put in Work!
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Seedz is weak and easily the lamest white dude on the site..runteldat PRc

Nah that award easily goes to @ChasinBenjamins

lol U know when I 1st started posting Seedz was swearing I was a white guy also. It was like he was practically begging for me to be white, I think that in ur racists lil heads, yall think that a black poster can't be as articulate, witty and clever as I am.. or do I have some sort of white guy dry humor? If so that's just an e persona, im really kinda hood, not like a killer or nothin but I def dont talk the way I type on here lol smh
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    Nah man you have to be white...you post like a ? .

Awww, Parallel.. are u trying to get me to post my pic lol? Well its not gonna happen, last time I did, Wall H photoshopped me and made me look like a ? ? , that ? ? .
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kimi
    Options
    I didn't say anything I was asking you what it was and you said it was either gambino's info or for e-protection...I then quoted it and said "I thought that was just some ? IC lie"...for a female that claims to have a great memory you sure don't :(

yeah, in fact that is a fairly accurate recount....lol
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    Options
    This is one of my fav quotes I've seen on here.

" there has not been one altered or photoshopped pic of me on this forum in years"

She really put years in bold too. YEARS!!!
    whatever happened between you and Kimi?

she can be annoying with her blind caping, and extra-ness, sometimes....but she an aight poster

Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before, he just jumped on the bandwagon. I see him as a follower so I have no beef with him and he knows that...

smh @ blind caping :(

Passive aggressively dissing @SunflowaSeeds is so 2010

No clown, that's what you do, I've dissed seedz very openly and directly on many occasions.

But you just said "Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before".........oh okay.

before as in before he jumped on the band wagon. We've exchanged words and insults many times since then and that's common knowledge. It's also common knowledge how you kiss his ass and relentlessy seek his favor.

So you're saying I'm the Kimi to his J Green?

that would be a fair assessment except you're both the same sex, and you've been attached to his nuts for several years now, even to this day.

So you're admitting that you kiss J Green's ass and seek his favor?
  • Kimi
    Options

" there has not been one altered or photoshopped pic of me on this forum in years"

she can be annoying with her blind caping, and extra-ness, sometimes....but she an aight poster

Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before, he just jumped on the bandwagon. I see him as a follower so I have no beef with him and he knows that...

No clown, that's what you do, I've dissed seedz very openly and directly on many occasions.

But you just said "Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before".........oh okay.

before as in before he jumped on the band wagon. We've exchanged words and insults many times since then and that's common knowledge. It's also common knowledge how you kiss his ass and relentlessy seek his favor.

that would be a fair assessment except you're both the same sex, and you've been attached to his nuts for several years now, even to this day.

Do you see me kiss his or anyone elese's ass on this forum?
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    Options

Do you see me kiss his or anyone elese's ass on this forum?

You've already admitted that you do by saying that you're the Parallel (ass kisser) to his Seedz (ass kissee).
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man stop blockin and let them hoes live.

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ChasinBenjamins does post like a cracca.
    Not sure when Parallel was "riding my ? ". That's a new one I never heard b4.
    Kimi, once again, believing anyone who thinks she's wack must be a follower.
    Kat is fat.