Believe it or not, John Cena WILL defeat The Rock @ WM28

TdotGoHARD87
TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
edited February 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
ok ok hear me out here, i love the rock just like most of you i would assume, n i would love to see him whoop cenas scunt like he did foley in that i quit match @ rr 99. however, that would not be "good business". the rock is a legend to the new era, and cena is "that guy" for wwe now. i recall a similar situation with rock vs hogan? anybody? as we remember it was hogan who had come in and put over the rock not once but twice. the whole point for all this now is to serve the same purpose it did yrs b4 and yrs b4 etc.... you may not like it but that is whats gon happen. there is NO way vince is gonna allow his "guy" to lose for the simple fact that 1. the effect n legacy of john cena n 2. rock is still gettin paid more than cena just to show up, so it aint ? to rock to "give back" to the universe n put over their "guy" like was done for him.

let that marinate a lil

Comments

• Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been thinking that since they first announced this match
  • TdotGoHARD87
    its not something i care to see unless it leads to a cena heel turn. and him beating rock in his hometown is a perfect way to turn him heel
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I SEE CENA CHEATING AND TURNING HEEL

OR

ROCK WINNING JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE ALREADY HAS THAT FEELIN IT LIKE A PASSING OF THE TORCH A LA HOGAN/ROCK
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Kane helps Cena defeat the Rock.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote:
    Kane helps Cena defeat the Rock.

No, no, no can't be!!!! I'm a Kane fan, if this happens then I hate Kane lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also think Cena will win but in a heel way.

I'm ordering WM, hope it's a great one.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either way if Cena wins, then the IWC and the older fans will be ? more because basically, CENA CANT LOOSE!! This is why this match will be a trap match, the only way you can end this in a positive manner is some smart unique screwjob ending, or a heel turn or revelation in the WWE. Just imagine the old attitude fans that already hate Cena after Cena wins. WWE ? up with this match in the first place, they kinda forced to turn Cena heel and have Rock continue the feud which is impossible because the WM28 theme is the "end of a era" with Taker HHH Rock. WWE better be smart and not ? this up cause it can get REAL ugly for them in an business standpoint. I will be watching happily regardless.
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no way cena wins in miami unless it leads to a heel turn and if it doesnt ? this ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatever happens the crowd will go batshit crazy lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It now win situation for the Rock if he goes over all those haters in the locker room just got more fuel to ? bout The Rock
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if cena wins he must absolutely do it in a spectacular match that questions everything everyone ever said about cena...like on some kane interference ? ...where kane comes in chokes slams cena...making him win by default...and he re groups himself, and begs for the match to continue cuz he didn't want to win like that.....

like they're going to have cena win by the skin of his teeth type ? ... not no super cena....he onna have to be like a john mclane type cena....? gotta be helped to his feet just to hold his hand up type of win
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    co-sign t/s ive been thinking that ever since they made the match like a new era rock-hogan fued only cena aint got the charisma to match
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sionb55 wrote:
    If Cena wins I swear to ? I'll never watch WWE again

..... unless Kofi Kingston wins the world championship.

Thats sooo wack man they cant let Cena take it. At least let it go to a draw/DQ, dont let Cena take it. Rock doesnt have to put Cena over, in Hogan's case it was diff't he was a wrestler & going into retirement, hell Rock been retired since like 2003-2004 and passed the torch to Brock Lesnar, so why would he have to pass it again to John Cena for ?

They'll let the match end in DQ or let The Rock win it. The WWE dont wanna be predictable & predictable would be to let Cena win & go heel, or DQ. By letting Cena lose it humbles him & makes the fans love him again. The Rock is the orginator they aint paying The Rock to comeback & lay down for the 123. Let Cena lose, it'll humble him, he'll start a new movement & they'll sell more t-shirts off that. All about preservation & longevity. They gain nothing by letting Cena win against the Rock. What did he gain by "beating" HBK ? Boos.

this is also true....if they let cena win hell just become that much more hated
  • MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    If Cena wins, Vince will lose. And guys, Cena can turn heel without winning.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    wow lots of replies! imo i think its pointless for rock to win aside from giving us what we want. last time we got that bret hart crushed vince for like 10 mins wit some foreign object. @ the end of the day the rock aint gon be there every week n onward so for business wise the better move is to have cena go over the rock
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DA_Righteous1
    DA_Righteous1 Members Posts: 35
    I doubt The Rock will lose because a lot of people are actually expecting Cena to win. Then again they might just do a swerve.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sionb55 wrote:
    If Cena wins I swear to ? I'll never watch WWE again

..... unless Kofi Kingston wins the world championship.

Thats sooo wack man they cant let Cena take it. At least let it go to a draw/DQ, dont let Cena take it. Rock doesnt have to put Cena over, in Hogan's case it was diff't he was a wrestler & going into retirement, hell Rock been retired since like 2003-2004 and passed the torch to Brock Lesnar, so why would he have to pass it again to John Cena for ?

They'll let the match end in DQ or let The Rock win it. The WWE dont wanna be predictable & predictable would be to let Cena win & go heel, or DQ. By letting Cena lose it humbles him & makes the fans love him again. The Rock is the orginator they aint paying The Rock to comeback & lay down for the 123. Let Cena lose, it'll humble him, he'll start a new movement & they'll sell more t-shirts off that. All about preservation & longevity. They gain nothing by letting Cena win against the Rock. What did he gain by "beating" HBK ? Boos.

Sion dude, it no way in hell that WWE/Vince will let a match of this magnitude end in a DQ or countout. More then likely I see them pulling the WM 17 route with this match and making Cena/Rock a no-dq match a week before or the night of the match.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't know what we are really going to get from this match but I have a very big feeling that after this match it's going to be a lot of ? off fans. For one the build towards this match has been ? b/c The Rock hasn't physically been involved since Survivor Series. Also, creative will find some way to ? this match up by having Cena go over with no heel turn. The smart $$$ imo is just have The Rock go over in Miami and have Cena finally snap and go heel after the match but as I said, Vince will find some way to ? this match up.

I know one thing though, Vince is milking Cena like he did with Hogan and he isn't going to be satisfied until a lot of people start tuning out on WWE.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    this match is a lose-lose situation for cena
    if he loses its exactly what the fans wanted. even if he puts on a great match it wouldnt help. he's had a few great matches over the years and fans still dont respect him
    if cena wins, he'll be hated more if thats even possible. he wouldnt even make it out of that stadium alive
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Cena. That is all
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    the think about this wrestlemania is they can do so much ? but are going to ? it up....this cena/rock match can usher in a new era in wrestling if they play it right
  • DA_Righteous1
    DA_Righteous1 Members Posts: 35
    According to Pro Wrestling Touch The Rock will be wrestling again at next year's Wrestlemania.
    The Rock VS John Cena 2?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    Cena will beat Rock and they'll shake hands or The Rock will win then Cena beats him down.