Believe it or not, John Cena WILL defeat The Rock @ WM28

Options

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    peagle05 wrote: »
    thats what it comes down to, cuz he aint saying ? about jericho and its known that after WM he's leaving again to tour and record a new album
    Dudes gimmick is even a bootleg version of Rocks.

bruh....

this ? look familiar?

2vhveqr.jpg

21011qq.jpg
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh....

this ? look familiar?

2vhveqr.jpg

21011qq.jpg

lol, ? is straight up gimmick infringement. SMH

That gif of Rock in your sig is epic, btw.

• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao
  • peagle05
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

man you just dont know, i bought the rock's new DVD and saw that ? . im sittin there like

tumblr_l5qjv88QTK1qaggjuo1_500.gif

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

man you just dont know, i bought the rock's new DVD and saw that ? . im sittin there like

How was the DVD? Learn anything new about the Rock that you didn't know?
  • peagle05
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

it was pretty good. wasnt much more added that i didnt know but this one was done more like their other dvds. it was more of a biography. so you had other guys like jericho and cm punk and even cena commenting about him. thats the first disc. the last two discs had some of his matches on it.
  • infamous114
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

it was pretty good. wasnt much more added that i didnt know but this one was done more like their other dvds. it was more of a biography. so you had other guys like jericho and cm punk and even cena commenting about him. thats the first disc. the last two discs had some of his matches on it.

Ahh Jericho...forever connected to the Rock since he made his debut in the middle of his promo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OPyEAraU4
  • peagle05
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

Ahh Jericho...forever connected to the Rock since he made his debut in the middle of his promo.

he actually talked about that ? . said kids would ask him what his name was and interrupt him with "it doesnt matter what your name is" lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for the past few years I cant comprehend how can u be mad at a man for doing something diff. with his life? he gets paid more and work less hours. He never said he wouldnt come back to wrestling but he did say he didnt have any plans to in the near future I remember. It like being mad at a co-worker for leaving kinkos to get a better job somewhere else and calling him a sellout...thats his life let him live it the way he pleases..deep down he knows the rock is just better and more entertaing and far more loved than hell ever be
  • peagle05
    Options
    for the past few years I cant comprehend how can u be mad at a man for doing something diff. with his life? he gets paid more and work less hours. He never said he wouldnt come back to wrestling but he did say he didnt have any plans to in the near future I remember. It like being mad at a co-worker for leaving kinkos to get a better job somewhere else and calling him a sellout...thats his life let him live it the way he pleases..deep down he knows the rock is just better and more entertaing and far more loved than hell ever be

if you wanna be real about it, the rock left in 04 AFTER his contract was up so it wasnt like he just dipped the ? out.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    Options
    cena does sound like a stan. but i can understand why rock left when he did. 1 thing you gotta remember is that wrestlers dont always live long. if you noticed more guys are quitting before their body falls apart.
  • Copper
    Options

if you wanna be real about it, the rock left in 04 AFTER his contract was up so it wasnt like he just dipped the ? out.

that is true...I remember he was booed in that match vs brock (wich he dropped) b/c fans new he was going on a hiatus after that summerslam...smh....then brock left for good a few years later
  • peagle05
    Options
    brock leaving ? everything up. i still think thats part of the reason cena got the push that he did. i think he still would have been big but not nearly like this.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

man this promo at around for 4:20 would be the perfect promo today
  • infamous114
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

man this promo at around for 4:20 would be the perfect promo today

? 's crazy how it applies to the state of the WWE now
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Co-sign this post if you think I should close the ? outta this thread.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    Options
    im glad to be wrong. rocky! rocky! rocky!
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok ok hear me out here, i love the rock just like most of you i would assume, n i would love to see him whoop cenas scunt like he did foley in that i quit match @ rr 99. however, that would not be "good business". the rock is a legend to the new era, and cena is "that guy" for wwe now. i recall a similar situation with rock vs hogan? anybody? as we remember it was hogan who had come in and put over the rock not once but twice. the whole point for all this now is to serve the same purpose it did yrs b4 and yrs b4 etc.... you may not like it but that is whats gon happen. there is NO way vince is gonna allow his "guy" to lose for the simple fact that 1. the effect n legacy of john cena n 2. rock is still gettin paid more than cena just to show up, so it aint ? to rock to "give back" to the universe n put over their "guy" like was done for him.

let that marinate a lil

you feel stupid right now don't you?
  • biggpmm
    biggpmm Members Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Options
    ok ok hear me out here, i love the rock just like most of you i would assume, n i would love to see him whoop cenas scunt like he did foley in that i quit match @ rr 99. however, that would not be "good business". the rock is a legend to the new era, and cena is "that guy" for wwe now. i recall a similar situation with rock vs hogan? anybody? as we remember it was hogan who had come in and put over the rock not once but twice. the whole point for all this now is to serve the same purpose it did yrs b4 and yrs b4 etc.... you may not like it but that is whats gon happen. there is NO way vince is gonna allow his "guy" to lose for the simple fact that 1. the effect n legacy of john cena n 2. rock is still gettin paid more than cena just to show up, so it aint ? to rock to "give back" to the universe n put over their "guy" like was done for him.

let that marinate a lil

you feel stupid right now don't you?
    lol

• Copper
    Options
    ............well dayum
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    sMACKDOWN HOTEL
  • Copper
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Sorry to say but john Cena is going to win at wrestlemania!

TheRock.gif
  • TdotGoHARD87
    Options
    no i dont feel stupid cause if you actually read what i was saying, you would see that i wanted rock to win.
  • Dexter Morgan
    Dexter Morgan Members Posts: 40
    Options
    gifs in this thread are Great
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol damn exposed lmao

Practically set Jericho up for failure from day one. Every time they put him against Rock, he got destroyed verbally. If The Rock had won on top of his ? talking, a lot of dudes' careers would've tanked.