SWV NEW VIDEO AND SINGLE OFF NEW ALBUM

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
R&B IS RHYTHM AND BLUES, YES 90'S R&B acts are making a comeback to bring some REAL R&B back without trying to sound young, making grown folks R&B, ARRRUHH (R.Kelly) was holding us down, now we got Maxwell who came back and D'Angelo.

NOW WE GOT SWV who looks beautiful and have still will out sang all these r&b acts today dropping, ENJOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izgB_KJQ08c

Comments

• waterproof
    edited February 2012
    Options
    YALL YOUNG ASS WOMENS IN THE GAME take some lessons from COKO here's a snippet of her blowin in the studio for this upcoming album. NOW THAT SOULFUL SANGIN MAKIN YOU want to grap the bible and head to church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=optzsKceGkA&feature=related
  • boat1580
    boat1580 Members Posts: 200
    Options
    thanks for posting! glad to see them back and doin' their thang. they really came back, i'm impressed. so many people say this and then never end up coming back. still can sang too, feels like the 90's all over again :)
  • Valkyria
    Valkyria Members Posts: 120
    Options
    It definitely has that SWV sound and feel. Glad they didn't try to do too much and try to keep up with what's out there by copying. I wonder what the reunion process was like. Who got on whose nerves or was it peaceful?
  • waterproof
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Valkyria wrote: »
    It definitely has that SWV sound and feel. Glad they didn't try to do too much and try to keep up with what's out there by copying. I wonder what the reunion process was like. Who got on whose nerves or was it peaceful?

that's why I respect SWV and why they going to do some numbers and sell out shows because they are doing what they know how to do and that's the SWV formula that we known them for and that their fans love. They going to have all their old fans to buy their ? that followed them in the early-mid 90's then they going to have those Keisha Cole fans who grew up listening to their mom's or older sisters and cousin SWV tapes, and the brothas always love them sisters. we gave them play in the 90's like we GAVE BBD, HI-FIVE, JODECI burn. they staying true to themselves and the fans, ? switchin it up for the kids
  • waterproof
    Options
    Finally watched..aww they look all grown and sexy. Coko still has that voice..nice single

yeah COKO sill got that throat