THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twostripes wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYrQvm_llBY

@twostripes good lookin on the video also, that is very important because there is something going on that need to be address to all of us hebrew brothers and sisters that is going on. And i will make a thread about it, this tribe in south africa told the Ashkanazi/amalek Jews that they willl not take on judaism, because the jews went south africa and tried to convert them. All this is a ploy, and try to mislead Yah's people to make it seem that the Jews is really the Hebrews and we are just a small sect but we have to go to them.

Im going to put it like this, check this out. Jews (Ashkanzi) now admit that yes hebrews travelled into africa when the romans invade yerusalem, and lived travelled to south and west, north africa and some went into spain. But here's the kick they said it was them, white people and they mixed with africans that's how some is black.

YO PEOPLE it's real and it's going down. a thread will be made on that in a later time when the Rauch moves me
  • waterproof
    Options
    Now, I will refer to a few historical sources that are also in agreement with scripture about the physical appearance of the Hebrews. The Romans who knew the Hebrews well, had this to say about their physical appearance.

A Roman historian named Tacitus who lived about C.E. 90 said, "Many assert that the Hebrews are an RACE OF ETHIOPIAN ORIGINS."

Once again, we have the Hebrews compared to one of HAM’S black-skinned descendants. Historian and scholar, J.A. Rogers commented, "For the Romans to have considered them Ethiopians is a clear indication of their color, because the Ethiopians are a known black people". Tacitus also said that the Hebrews were Egyptians , who left Egypt during a disease outbreak.

You can read Tacitus full comments by going to the Cornelius Tacitus page, it can be found on the right side bar toward the bottom.

The Roman Emperor, Justinian the Great, who ruled basically from 527 - 564 C.E., 500 years after the time of Yahshuah, had engraved on a coin, the image of Yahshuah with woolly / kinky hair and "BLACK" features. On the obverse side of the coin there is an image of Justinian but with straight hair.

The Cambridge Encyclopedia has this particular listing about that image on the coin.

"Whatever the fact, this coin, with the straight haired Justinian on the obverse side, places beyond doubt the belief that "Jesus" was a ? (black-skinned)."

This is an actual image of the coin
    > jesusoncoin.jpg
  • waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    OUR SKIN WAS BLACK LIKE AN OVEN BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE FAMINE."

Notice, it says here that the Hebrews' skin was black like an oven or charcoal black, because of the famine. When the Jews were in concentration camps in Europe during WWII, many of them were starved or in famine. Footage of them in the camps, show that their skin turned pale white. The same is true of the people in Kosov, they were in famine and their skin turned pale white, because they are also a white-skinned people. But pictures of starving people in Africa, show that their skin turns jet black or darker than its original hue.

When brown or black skinned people don't eat for a long period of time or get sick, they get darker. When white or lighter skinned people get sick or don't eat, they turn pale. In this verse of Lamentations, the prophet, Jeremiah clearly was describing a black skinned-people

JEWS IN FAMINE DURING WORLD WAR II

[img]http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/? -concentration-camp5.gif[/img]
    NOTICE THERE SKIN IS NOT BLACK LIKE AN OVEN, BUT PALE WHITE
  • waterproof
    Options
    ISRAELITE HAIR STYLES

In many places throughout scriptures it mentions that the Israelites wore their hair in locks. Locks or some call them dread locks is when the hair locks together and grows. The Jamaicans known as Rastafarians wear their hair in long locks.

numbers 6:5 All the days of the vow of his separation there shall no razor come upon his head: until the days be fulfilled, in the which he separateth himself unto Yah, he shall be holy, and shall let the LOCKS of the hair of his head grow.

Judges 16:13 And Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven LOCKS of my head with the web.

19 And she made him sleep upon her knees; and she called for a man, and she caused him to shave off the seven LOCKS of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

Our hair in it's natural state is like the wool of a lamb. If a "black" person doesn't cut or comb their hair it will eventually Lock together (This is why they are called "LOCKS"). When our hair naturally lock, the hair forms giant matt's at random all over the head. Most of the time you will only get 7 or eight locks just as it says Samson had. Samson NEVER CUT HIS HAIR, he let it grow and it was left "unkempt" and it grew into locks, just as the Jamaican brothers do their hair.

If Samson the Israelite was a white skin person with "White hair texture" his hair would have grown straight and long, but not lock together. The scriptures says he had 7 locks, it is very rare for a white person to get locks naturally,. The scriptures is showing us that Samson the Israelite was a "black" man.

• waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    THE TRUTH -VS- THE LIE

oldras.jpg

Scripture Says Samson the Israelite had Seven locks on his head.

The Image above is what Samson would have look like. This Jamaican Israelite has natural locks, notice he has about 7-9 locks. He has a long beard which is the exact same thing Samson would have had. This brother is in good physical shape, just as Samson was. According to what is written in scripture the image of this Jamaican is a accurate detail image of the Hebrew Israelite Samson[/b

oldras.jpg

This image is another one of Hollywood Lies. It comes from a Movie entitled SAMSON

Many believe this white man is an accurate image of Samson. According to the truth it can't be. Notice his hair, WHERE ARE THE SEVEN LOCKS? WHERE IS HIS BEARD? Samson was not to bring a razor upon his head, this includes his face.

• waterproof
    Options
    bob-marley.jpg

Songs of Songs / Songs of Solomon

5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew, and my LOCKS with the drops of the night.

11 His head is as the most fine gold, his LOCKS are bushy, and black as a raven.

All the preceding information is sufficient proof that the ancient Israelites were a black people / nation. Now, we must go one more step, and prove that they were a black skinned people from the beginning of their history, beginning with Abraham. Abraham is the father of the Hebrew Israelite nation.

He was the first to be called Hebrew. (Genesis 14:13) He came from Ur of the Chaldeans, (Genesis 11:31) which is in the country of Iraq today.

Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".

Professor Rudolph Windsor is in total agreement with this, which he states in his very noteworthy book, FROM BABYLON TO TIMBUKTU. He writes, "The Chaldeans and the other People of that region were Jet black in their complexion."

The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven. The average temperatures in that region is 125 degrees. this is where the ancient Sumerian civilization began. The Sumerians called themselves "Saggig", which means "black headed ones", because they shaved their heads. The ancient Chaldeans were their cousins.

Abraham father Terah, was a relative of Nimrod. He was a merchant who sold idols in the city of Ur. It's a widely known fact that Nimrod was the son of Cush. Cush is the progenitor of the Nubians / Ethiopians, and the Nubians are a black skinned people. So, this means that Nimrod was also black. Abraham came from this part of the world, which in his day was overwhelmingly populated with black skinned people. This is not surprising because in that region the average temperature was 120 degrees. This means that the people in that part of the world had to have large amounts of melanin in their skin, which means they were very dark skinned.

Dr. Charles S. Finch III, M.D. says in his book Echoes of the Old Darkland, on pgs 5, & 32,
    "We know from the fate of albinos all over Africa that unprotected skin (light skin) is subject to grotesque, disfiguring cancers that are soon fatal." "Melanin, the substance that gives the skin a dark brown or black pigment, by absorbing ultra violet radiation and scattering the ions produced, protects the skin from cancer".
    So, for Abraham to have come from that part of the world, he had to have very dark / black-skin.

NOTE: I've recently got a revelation about the above fact. I have a 24 year old relative in the United States Army. He just fought in the Iraqi war, he was in Iraq around the area where Abraham was from. I spoke with him after he arrived home, he told me about the sights of the land. The first thing he spoke about was the heat, he says it’s 125 degrees average, he mention that some of the white soldiers were being burned so badly by the sun that they could hardly walk. He said they had to have special covering sometimes. But the thing that struck me, was he said "THE NATIVES OF THE LAND WERE SO BLACK THAT THEY LOOKED LIKE US (“AFRICAN AMERICANS”)". In fact he went on to say that He "THOUGHT THEY WERE US (African Americans)." The people from the Iraqi town of Basra are black skinned and look like "African Americans".
  • waterproof
    Options
    SHEM OTHER BLACK SKINNED SONS FROM THE REGION OF UR

Below are images taken from a temple in Babylon of ELAMITE WARRIORS. ELAM WAS LOCATED IN THE SAME REGION AS UR. THESE ELAMITES ARE ALSO DESCENDANTS OF SHEM AS YOU CAN SEE THEY WERE BLACK.

GENESIS 10:22 The children of Shem; Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad, and Lud, and Aram.

babyloian3.jpg

It is a must that we fully identify Israel including their appearance, because so much have been written about these people, but at the same time, so little is actually known about them. I have just highlighted one particular fact about the biblical Israelites. And that fact is: THEY WERE A BLACK SKINNED PEOPLE, but this one fact alone does not fully identify who the true children of Israel are today. There are millions upon millions of black skinned people, and Many "black" nations the Hebrews were just one black skinned people among many black-skinned nations.

(NOTE: Whenever I make mention of black-skinned people I am referring to the people who are known as "Africans" and "Blacks", whose skin has the darkest pigmentation of all mankind. Their skin tones range from light brown to the darkest black hue, and this even includes some who are known as Indians.).

• waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Some will try to make the argument that, "if the original Hebrews were "black" they didn't remain that way, because the Hebrews mixed with many different people".

True, the Hebrews did some mixing with other's, due to the many captivities they suffered. But that didn't change the racial make up of ancient Israel.

Because the Hebrews were black skinned people their Genes would have carried the dominate trait.

Black hair,+ dark eyes + dark skin = dominate traits.

Light hair,+ light eyes + light skin = recessive traits.

The recessive can come from the dominate, but the dominate cannot come from the recessive, or the Lighter one can come from the darker one, but the darker can not come from the lighter.

This is a scientific fact, so if the Hebrews mixed with other people of lighter hues, the offspring would have come out looking like Hebrews with a bit lighter hue, than the Hebrew parent. If they mixed with others of the same or darker hue, the offspring would have continue to look like the Hebrew Israelites.

This is why the Egyptians ordered the Hebrew males to be killed and not the female. Because, the Egyptian males could impregnate the Hebrew females, and produce offspring which were still black-skinned, and still possessing the physical characteristics of the Egyptians. Remember there were no physical differences between the Hebrews and the Egyptians.

"African Americans" have mixed seed with the various racial groups of the Americas for over 400 years. But we are still known as a black skinned people / race. We have mixed with various European, Indian, and Hispanic racial groups and yet, our racial make up has remained unchanged. One of the reasons for this is that our genes carry the dominate traits.

Consider, for a moment the children of mixed parents, one black parent and one white. The child will have more traits of the black skinned parent than of the white skinned one. The hair texture of the offspring, skin color and ? features, will be closer to that of the "Black" parent. Sometimes it's impossible to even tell that the offspring is of mixed parentage, because the child looks like he was conceived by two black parents.

A good example of this would be superstar golfer, TIGER WOODS. He is black and Asian (Thai). The actress HALLE BERRY is also biracial. However, they look no different from any other "black" person you might see walking down the street. And this is how it was with ancient Israel

Tiger-Woods_50.jpgindex.jpg

Note: Israel didn't mix TOO MUCH because of their spiritual beliefs, which is evidenced in the story of Moses in Numbers 12 and also with Peter in Acts 10.

As previously shown, even the New Testament proves that Israel was a black- skinned people. The New Testament came about after Israel's first captivities, and before their last great captivity. The scriptures show without a doubt in both old and new testament times that Israel was a black-skinned people. But again, the fact that Israel was a "Black" people does not fully identify who they were and still are today. We must return to the scriptures for more information

• waterproof
    Options
    LEVITICUS CHAPTER 26:

And They (Israel) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations...
    (Luke 21:24)
    Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge...
    (Isaiah 5:13)

74.jpg

Before we go any further can anybody name any other group of people other than Black "Africans" from the African diaspora that was led into all nations????

If yall follow scriptures yall going to have to accpet the truth and repent

• waterproof
    Options
    No answers, ok let's keep it moving.....Y'ALL GOING TO LEARN THESE SCRIPTURES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

So far scripture has shown us, the children of Israel were a black skinned people from the beginning of their history. After the next three parts are presented you should have no doubt who the children of Israel are today.

The ancient Israelites entered into a covenant with The Most High (Deuteronomy 29:1). A covenant is an agreement or contract . They agreed to keep this covenant by following the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of Yah ( Exodus 19:5,8). The Creator's part of the covenant was to make Israel a mighty, righteous nation who would be above all nations on the face of the Earth, (Exodus 19:5 - Deuteronomy 28:13).

The Hebrews would have been similar to what the United States is today, but they would have been one hundred times better. Israel would have been the greatest super power ever.

YAH also told the Hebrews that if they broke his laws and commandments there would be consequences, and these consequences would come in the form of curses or punishments. These curses would be heaped upon Israel because they did not obey Yah's commandments and laws. They failed to keep their end of the deal, so to speak. In order for us to get a feel or understanding of who the Israelites are in the latter days, we must look for:

A people (of the same race and nationality) who are on the bottom socially, politically, economically and are the most despised, rejected and down trodden of society.

This is a partial description of the Children of Israel in the latter days. When you find this group of people, you have found the true descendants of the ancient Hebrews according to scripture.

Before I show the curses and go in to depth about them. I would like to present to you the people who fit these curses and prophecies like no other. The people who are down on every front of society and fully fit the description of Israel, are the so-called "Black people" of the western hemisphere, the people whose forefathers were brought to this part of the world in the bottom of slave ships.

I will show how these curses pertain to the "Blacks" of the United States. All the curses are relevant to all Black people who's forefathers got to this part of the world as captive slaves.

We will begin with Leviticus Chapter 26. Verses 1 through 13 list the BLESSINGS that would come upon the Israelites if they obeyed, and followed Yah with all their heart, mind and soul. Verses 14 through 46 speak of the CURSES/PUNISHMENTS that would come upon Israel if they chose to disobey the laws of Yah.
  • waterproof
    Options
    We will begin with Leviticus Chapter 26. Verses 1 through 13 list the BLESSINGS that would come upon the Israelites if they obeyed, and followed Yah with all their heart, mind and soul. Verses 14 through 46 speak of the CURSES/PUNISHMENTS that would come upon Israel if they chose to disobey the laws of Yah.

Verse 14: "But if you will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;

(15) And if you shall despise my statutes, or if your heart abhor my judgments, so that you will not do all my commandments, but that you break my covenant.

(17) And I will set my face against you and YOU SHALL BE SLAIN BEFORE YOUR ENEMIES; THEY THAT HATE YOU SHALL REIGN (rule) OVER YOU and you shall flee when none pursue you.

Verse 17, is saying that Yah will turn his back on Israel and allow their enemies to overcome them. Israel will always be on the run and fearful

brolynch2.jpgAfrican Americans" have been slain by their enemies for centuries. It is estimated that well over one hundred million "blacks" (men, women and children) died during the middle passage, (the three week to three month voyage to the Western Hemisphere). When those that survived the middle passage arrived in the America's they were DEHUMANIZED, MURDERED, LYNCHED, MUTILATED, BURNED ALIVE, AND TORTURED . All of this continued to happen well after slavery was over

Claude-Neal-1934-Marianna-FL.jpgThe people who enslaved "Blacks" are the very ones who take credit for discovering this land and establishing this government. These are the people who have without a doubt run every aspect of this government from day one. 31 percent of this nation's founding fathers were slave holders. Collectively, they owned more than 1,400 slaves. Eleven of 16 United States presidents were slave owners. The people who created this government HATED the so called African American with a deep passion. Just as scripture predicted, those that HATE you shall RULE over you.
  • waterproof
    Options
    VERSE 18: AND IF YOU WILL NOT YET FOR ALL THIS HEARKEN UNTO ME, THEN I WILL PUNISH YOU SEVEN TIMES MORE FOR YOUR SINS.

In scripture, seven (7) is the Hebrew number for perfection. These curses are just too exact to have been implemented by the hands of men alone. "African Americans" are down on all sides of society. We have the least influence politically (despite having over 8,ooo elected officials in all branches of government). We are the least esteemed socially, despite having many civil rights laws passed in our favor, and we are the furthest behind economically, despite having a 450 billion dollar economy.

We now have everything that it takes to build an independent nation, so why is there still more pain, grief and suffering among this people than any other racial group in this country. Our politician sell us out for pennies, so having 8,000 representatives for our race does us more harm than good.

Having black skin is still seen as a badge of shame, so no one wants to be associated with the "African American." We are citizens of this country, yet we are still aliens in the only land we have ever known. Other groups may remain outside the mainstream, some religious sects for example, but they do so voluntarily. In contrast, "Blacks" must endure a segregation that is far from freely chosen.

Having a 500 billion dollar economy does no good if Blacks continue to spend, spend and spend, and fail to invest in things that will help our community to function as it ought to, as other ethnic groups do. But we can't do as the other ethnic groups do, because we are under the perfect curses of Yah, and the only way out, is to return to Him, asking for forgiveness.

• waterproof
    Options
    VERSE 37: AND THEY SHALL FALL ONE UPON ANOTHER, AS IT WERE BEFORE A SWORD, WHEN NONE PURSUETH: AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO POWER TO STAND BEFORE YOUR ENEMIES.

This verse could not refer to the Jews because they have stood up and defeated their enemies in every military battle they've had since 1948. This is one of the ways they have managed to keep possession of the land of Israel for over fifty years. They also have been successful at FINDING, CHARGING, CONVICTING AND EXECUTING ? war criminals, who had a hand in their Holocaust

KKK.jpgOn the other hand, "African Americans" have had absolutely no power to stand against our enemies. And because of this, we have been the number one target of every hate group in the United States. "African-Americans" had NO POWER to stand against slave-catchers on the west coast of Africa, (African, Arab and European),

thumbnail_11_.jpgarab-slave-trade.jpg
    The_inspection_and_sale_of_a_slave.jpgskinheadsqa6.jpg
    brutescopyokesboy.jpg

• waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options
    slavemaster.jpg NO POWER to stand against the slave masters in the America's. During more than 300 years of chattel slavery there was not one successful slave revolt in North America.

We have had no POWER to stand against the K.K.K., skinheads, Neo-? 's and other hate groups. Between 1882-1927 6,000 "Blacks" were lynched blacklyncings2.jpg

Today, we have NO POWER to stand against racist policemen who shoot, ? and frame innocent "Blacks" on a daily basis in this country. All of the previously mentioned groups continue to be enemies of the "African Americans" (these are just a few of our enemies), and we haven't been able to stand against any of them successfully. We have run and continue to run from our enemies, even when they are not pursuing us.

police-brutality-small-300x261.jpg
  • waterproof
    Options
    VERSE 38: YOU SHALL PERISH AMONG THE HEATHEN AND THE LAND OF YOUR ENEMIES SHALL EAT YOU UP.

"Blacks" have been perishing by the thousands since being brought to the Americas. We now have the highest death rate among all ethnic/racial groups in the United States. We die prematurely from diseases and violence more than anyone else.

We are, without a doubt, in the land of our enemies. As I stated previously, the people who brought us to this country in chains and shackles were indeed our enemies. And it is these same people who take all the credit for discovering this land and establishing its government. So, the United States is the land of our enemies and this is the land that we are perishing in, just as prophecy said we would.

VERSE 40; IF THEY SHALL CONFESS THEIR SINS, AND THE SINS OF THEIR FATHERS, WITH THEIR TRESPASS WHICH THEY TRESPASSED AGAINST ME, AND THAT ALSO THEY HAVE WALKED CONTRARY UNTO ME;

(41) - AND THAT I ALSO HAVE WALKED CONTRARY UNTO THEM, AND HAVE BROUGHT THEM INTO THE LAND OF THEIR ENEMIES; IF THEN THEIR UNCIRCUMCISED HEARTS BE HUMBLED AND THEY THEN ACCEPT OF THE PUNISHMENT OF THEIR SINS:

(42) THEN WILL I REMEMBER MY COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM; AND I WILL REMEMBER THE LAND.

Because the "African Americans" are also suffering from an identity crisis (ISAIAH 1:3), the masses of us don't know we are the true Israelites. So we don't know our special relationship with the most high, therefore we don't know what our sins are and can't confess them. Consequently, we have continued to walk contrary to the laws of Yah.

The majority of "African Americans" have no idea why so much misfortune has fallen upon them, and so it is very hard for us to accept this punishment. Many of us believe we are suffering because of the white man. That's only half the truth. As I mentioned before, these curses are too perfect to have been administered to us by the hand of men alone. So, as the result of us as a people not confessing our sins, (breaking the law of Yah is sin, I John 3:4), humbling our heart and accepting our punishment, we are going to remain in the land of our enemies until the second coming of Yahshuah, (erroneously called "Jesus").

• waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most insightful thread in this subforum....good work 'proof.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most slept on thread on this sight
  • waterproof
    Options
    Most insightful thread in this subforum....good work 'proof.

Thanks alot @DisciplinedInsight & @vboy513
  • waterproof
    Options
    VERSE 44: AND YET FOR ALL THAT, WHEN THEY BE IN THE LAND OF THEIR ENEMIES, I WILL NOT CAST THEM AWAY, NEITHER WILL I ABHOR THEM, TO DESTROY THEM UTTERLY, AND TO BREAK MY COVENANT WITH THEM FOR I AM YHWH.

(45) - BUT I WILL FOR THEIR SAKES REMEMBER THE COVENANT OF THEIR ANCESTORS, WHOM I BROUGHT FORTH OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT IN THE SIGHT OF THE HEATHEN, THAT I MIGHT BE THEIR MIGHTY ONE I AM YHWH.

These two verses prove first of all that Yah never cast Israel away (as many deceived unlearned Gentiles claim). It also proves that physical Israel still has to be present on earth, so that they can fulfill the covenant promises that were promised to their ancestors.

This is the sole reason we have survived 300 years of chattel slavery, centuries of lynching , and the worst ill-treatment any people has ever had to endure. And yet, after all that and more we are still here. Yah promised us that we will suffer in our enemies' land, but that He would not totally destroy us.

Also, notice how scripture keeps referring to the "land of Israel's enemies" as a place where Israel will reside.

VERSE 46: THESE ARE THE STATUTES AND JUDGMENTS AND LAWS, WHICH YHWH MADE BETWEEN HIM AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL IN MOUNT SINAI BY THE HAND OF MOSES.

Verse 46, clearly shows that the covenant and curses which are written in this book of the law, are made with the physical seed of the house of Israel ONLY. ALL these curses are not placed on the head of all mankind, just the 12 Hebrew tribes of Israel, because it is with them that Yah made this covenant.

• waterproof
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Deuteronomy Chapter 28:

And you (Israel) shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword (scornful nicknames) among ALL nations whither YAH shall lead you.

[img]http://paid2coon.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/1900s_sm_? _? _coon1.jpg[/img] rick-perry-niggerhead.jpgwatermelonA.jpgracist-pickaninny.jpg

• waterproof
    edited April 2012
    Options
    In this chapter we will find more curses that were placed upon the children of Israel, besides the ones that are written in Leviticus 26:, I will not be able to present all 68 verses and show how they directly affect us. But I will present as many as possible, I assure you all 68 verses apply to the "Blacks" of the western hemisphere.

In this chapter, verses 1 through 14 are the BLESSINGS that would come upon Israel if they chose to follow Yah's laws and commandments. Verses 15 through 68 are the curses that were placed on Israel if they chose to disobey the laws and commandments of Yah.

Deuteronomy Chapter 28:

VERSE 15: BUT IT SHALL COME TO PASS, IF YOU WILL NOT LISTEN UNTO THE VOICE OF YHWH, TO OBSERVE TO DO ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS AND STATUTES WHICH I COMMAND YOU THIS DAY; THAT ALL THESE CURSES SHALL COME UPON YOU AND OVERTAKE YOU.

(16) CURSED SHALL YOU BE IN THE CITY, AND CURSED SHALL YOU BE IN THE FIELD (RURAL AREA).

7b2e7_african-american-rural-life-1.jpg

cabrini2.jpg
    cabrini+green1.jpg
    These two verses tell us that everywhere you find Israel, these curses will be upon them. It doesn't matter if we are found in the city or in the country / rural or field.

FACT: If you look at any "inner city" in the United States, you will find death and destruction like nowhere else. Many of these cities look like they belong in any war-torn country, they're devastated. These cities are largely populated by "African Americans", as this is where the majority of "blacks" in the United States live. Wherever you find a large population of "Blacks" living in rural / country areas, you will find the same death and destruction like you find in the urban city areas.

"Blacks" have been cursed in the city and fields for as long as we have resided in this country. According to Leonard P. Curry, author of The Free Black in Urban America, 1800-1850, "More than a third of the black population in cities like Boston lived in blind alleys, cellars and lofts. Their poor and unsanitary living conditions created rampant health problems and shortened their life spans".

While in chattel slavery, the living conditions on the plantations (fields), were befitting beast. Slaves lived in extraordinarily dehumanizing conditions that stripped them of their courage, their labor and their lives.

VERSE 19: CURSED SHALL YOU BE WHEN YOU COME IN, AND CURSED SHALL YOU BE WHEN YOU GO OUT.

These curses are going to follow the so-called "Blacks", for as long as they continue to sin against Yah.