THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hebrew isralite ideology is the dumbest thing on earth which doesn't surprise me because almost every other Hebrew Israelite I've met has been either a high school drop or an under educated unemployed buffoon
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea, to clarify this. I don't believe all black Americans are Israelites but the descendants of slaves are. Those descendants are not all black, there's white people with black ancestors that were slaves. If Israel was reestablished in what..the late 19th century after the zionist movement, you'd have to be extremely naive to believe that those people are the Jews that were in the bible. If the aboriginals that were in the bible colonized Israel today, prophecy would not be fulfilled and Israel would already be destroyed.

You'd also be extremely naive to marginalize the aboriginal people of Egypt and Africa into only a few cultures when Africa is thee most diverse in terms of languages spoken. Also, we all come from the same ancestors. The recessive genes are a result of lighter climates so Egypt, Israel and Ethiopia are in reference and direct correlation to Islam and Judaism. Yeshua was persecuted for more than saying he was Lord, his skin color was another underlying factor and if you do your research, darker skinned people were put on crosses.

Skin color was not an issue in the world even in America until 1700's after the end of the French Revolution. So all of this tracing lineage back to Israel is farse. On top of that their is a religion that came from Africa and is practiced in Hinduism, Native American Shaminism, to the CELTIC RELIGIONS. Its called PAGANISM. Unlike Judaism, Christianity, or Muslim you can see its tenets still practiced in those religions.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Hebrew isralite ideology is the dumbest thing on earth which doesn't surprise me because almost every other Hebrew Israelite I've met has been either a high school drop or an under educated unemployed buffoon

These bums sit there yelling at people in NYC.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? dirt rock crumb mouth with the spirit of a homosexual you dare come up in my thread to disrespect my ancestors, by your post you have no knowledge of subject that you speak, you speak of a fool, a weak fool at that, do you know what is a hebrew and what is an isralite because if you do you would of known that it's not an ideology
  • waterproof
    Options

These bums sit there yelling at people in NYC.

and these say all ? are the same, you see where im getting at, blind ass ?
  • waterproof
    Options
    You need to ask yourself. As a man. As a black man. Why am I ashamed of this? You can believe in ? but you only hate yourself by inventing a history because you are embarrassed of who you are. The white man has won because he makes you believe that this image is wrong and is a lowly person. When our real ancestors didn't believe wealth made a man but rather his character. Lying about your ancestry shows your real character. Shows who's really a house ni99a.

Genial-Dogons-settled-in-Corbusier-28.jpg

Inventing a history, you is a fool
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

You ? dirt rock crumb mouth with the spirit of a homosexual you dare come up in my thread to disrespect my ancestors, by your post you have no knowledge of subject that you speak, you speak of a fool, a weak fool at that, do you know what is a hebrew and what is an isralite because if you do you would of known that it's not an ideology

Your ancestors were not Israelite or Hebrews you dress wearing ? you ? wear glitter and rinestone and have the nerve to call somebody a homosexual, foh. every single last one of you ? need to drown in ?
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    You need to ask yourself. As a man. As a black man. Why am I ashamed of this? You can believe in ? but you only hate yourself by inventing a history because you are embarrassed of who you are. The white man has won because he makes you believe that this image is wrong and is a lowly person. When our real ancestors didn't believe wealth made a man but rather his character. Lying about your ancestry shows your real character. Shows who's really a house ni99a.

Man where's your historical evidence and don't say the Bantu I already proved they weren't Hebrew.
  • waterproof
    Options

Man where's your historical evidence and don't say the Bantu I already proved they weren't Hebrew.

True seeker of knowledge will put in the footwork and will not be lazy, it's not my job it your job to put in seriously archeological, histological, historical, anthropology work. I searched on my own. You a student then work other than that, I'm not going to help you I put bits of information in this thread, you go from there.

There's maps from europeans, there's names of slave castles, there's written transcripts from slave catchers describing that they learned hebrew to speak to those who was captured, ancestors in south Carolina fields singing Kumba Yah,..

So be a Man and search on your own, I'm not going to hold your hands, it takes work and digging
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't matter if Israelite were black or not. Salvation was promised to all men since Isreal refused the teachings of Jesus
  • waterproof
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if Israelite were black or not. Salvation was promised to all men since Isreal refused the teachings of Jesus

Stop bearing false witness 1) Judah and Israel are two different tribes 2) Israel was not in Jerusalem at the time of the messiah only Judah (Judah, Levi, Benjamin)
    3) the Pharisees and scribes killed the messiah not Hebrews are they are not Hebrews for scriptures gave you their genealogy if you read the old testament
    4) You have to learn from Hebrews first before you know the Messiah and Father, scriptures States that..... Shalom
  • waterproof
    Options
    dispmap2.jpg

dispmaptext2.jpg

@Judah Back‌ the fool said look how far Israel is from west Africa, here's the map of our ancestors travel in where some of us stayed and lived at

• waterproof
    Options
    CAN THE GENTILES RECEIVE SALVATION?

There is a certain doctrine being preached by the unlearned, that states the Gentiles can’t receive salvation. This is not so, as we have already seen from scripture ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO PARTAKE OF THE COVENANT WILL BE SAVED. The coming in of the other nations is a process. Yah is dealing with scattered lost Israel first, and then the other nations. If the Gentiles couldn’t come to Yah, then why is there a need for Israel? But we know that the Gentiles who except Yah and Yahshuah will be fellow heirs to the Kingdom.
    Jeremiah 16:19 O Yah, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

The Gentiles and other nations can receive salvation, but first they must go through the process. They have to be brought in by an Israelite, they can’t reject the truth about who Israel is and think they can get salvation. The majority of the world’s religions reject the truth about US being Israel and they reject the fact that the only way they can obtain eternal life is if they are taught the truth by a Yah ordained Hebrew Israelite.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

The door that Yahshuah is speaking of is the "process" of gaining salvation. You have to come through him to get to the father. In order to get to Yahshuah you have to come through Israel. Yahshuah only dealt with Israel when he walked the earth, and that’s the process today. The Gentiles have to come through the door to get salvation from Yah, he has not left them out. But if they climb up another way, or try to get salvation through these false religions, Yahshuah said they are a thief and robber. Remember Israel first then the other nations,

ALL MEN WHO TAKE ON THE COVENANTS AND BELIEVE IN YAH THE FATHER AND BELIEVE IN YAHSHUAH THE MESSIAH UNTIL THE END OF THEIR LIFE WILL RECEIVE SALVATION. THIS IS THE PROCESS, THIS IS THE WAY YAH WORKS

1. YAH ________ 2. YAHSHUAH

|

3.THE SET APART ANGELS

|

4. ISRAEL

|

5. MANKIND

• waterproof
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    John 4:19-24 KJV

The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. ? is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Salvation is of the jews because christ was a jew however black americans are not the blood decendants of jews. america is not babylon like i proved and you people still have not provided credible evidence that african american slaves were the jews spoken of in the bible.

? made the covenant with the ISRAELITES. The ISRAELITES will inherit what the covenant promises NO ONE ELSE. ALL MEN WERE NOT I REPEAT WERE NOT CREATED EQUAL

Psalms 147:19-20 KJV

He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord .

Isaiah 40:15 KJV

Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Isaiah 40:17 KJV

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

NOWHERE in the prophecies does it state ANY OTHER PEOPLE will go into the kingdom EXCEPT ISRAEL.

ISRAEL is His Chosen, he hast given the Word to Israel that they may have substance and not be VAIN. But if we do not hearken to his Voice and his Word then WE ARE NOTHING AS WELL.

wake the ? up, we are going home SOON. Knowledge of self is increasing and the MYSTERY OF THE BIBLE IS BEING REVEALED. The World has been persecuting US because WE THEM PEOPLE

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Stop bearing false witness 1) Judah and Israel are two different tribes 2) Israel was not in Jerusalem at the time of the messiah only Judah (Judah, Levi, Benjamin)
    3) the Pharisees and scribes killed the messiah not Hebrews are they are not Hebrews for scriptures gave you their genealogy if you read the old testament
    4) You have to learn from Hebrews first before you know the Messiah and Father, scriptures States that..... Shalom

I'm not and used Israelites as a general terminology to represent the Jews.

Never mentioned anything about Jesus being killed by anyone just that when he ministered to the Jews they would not accept it.

Why would you have to learn from Hebrews first or even know Hebrew if the Lord intended message was for everyone. That doesn't even make sense epically when you look at verse like John 14.26
  • waterproof
    Options

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called uncircumcision by that which is called the circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

12 That at that time ye were without Messiah, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without Yah in the world:

Judah and Greeks both represent separation from Israel, this is why Paul used these two nations to say in Messiah we are all Israel. When the Gentiles are brought in by Yah ordained Israelites and takes hold of the covenant and believes in Yah and Yahshuah, then they become part of the commonwealth of Israel. When the Messiah walked Earth he was an Israelite, we are one in Him; we are what he is, he is an Israelite and so are we.

In the book of Acts chapter 10 a very interesting event takes place, lets go to Acts 10 and check this out. This scripture tells us about the Gentile Cornelius, scripture says he believed in Yah.

10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band.

2 A devout man, and one that feared YAH with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to YAH always.

3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of YAH coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.

4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, MASTER? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before YAH.

5 And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter
    :21 Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from Cornelius; and said, Behold, I am he whom ye seek: what is the cause wherefore ye are come?

22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth YAH, and of good report among all the nation of the Israelites, was warned from YAH by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.

25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshiped him.

26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.

27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.

28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is A HEBREW to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but YAH hath showed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?

30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,

31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of YAH.

32 Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of one Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee.

33 Immediately therefore I sent to thee; and thou hast well done that thou art come. Now therefore are we all here present before YAH, to hear all things that are commanded thee of YAH.

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that YAH is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

36 The word which YAH sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Yahshuah Messiah: (he is Master of all:)

37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

38 How Yah anointed Yahshuah of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for YAH was with him.
    Cornelius feared, prayed and believed in Yah, but he had to go to Peter the Israelite in order to be taught the word of Yah. An angel of the Most High came to Cornelius, he told him to go to Peter the Israelite and he will tell him what he ought to know. It is the Job of Israel to teach the world.

This is why it is important for us to know who the true Israelites are today. They have the word of Yah, they are the holders of salvation. As you can see from scripture ISRAEL HASN’T BEEN CAST AWAY OR REPLACED. Israel has to know who they are, they have to be taught about the covenant we made with Yah, Israel has to know the truth first.

CAN THE GENTILES RECEIVE SALVATION?

There is a certain doctrine being preached by the unlearned, that states the Gentiles can’t receive salvation. This is not so, as we have already seen from scripture ALL MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO PARTAKE OF THE COVENANT WILL BE SAVED. The coming in of the other nations is a process. Yah is dealing with scattered lost Israel first, and then the other nations. If the Gentiles couldn’t come to Yah, then why is there a need for Israel? But we know that the Gentiles who except Yah and Yahshuah will be fellow heirs to the Kingdom.
    Jeremiah 16:19 O Yah, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

The Gentiles and other nations can receive salvation, but first they must go through the process. They have to be brought in by an Israelite, they can’t reject the truth about who Israel is and think they can get salvation. The majority of the world’s religions reject the truth about US being Israel and they reject the fact that the only way they can obtain eternal life is if they are taught the truth by a Yah ordained Hebrew Israelite.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

The door that Yahshuah is speaking of is the "process" of gaining salvation. You have to come through him to get to the father. In order to get to Yahshuah you have to come through Israel. Yahshuah only dealt with Israel when he walked the earth, and that’s the process today. The Gentiles have to come through the door to get salvation from Yah, he has not left them out. But if they climb up another way, or try to get salvation through these false religions, Yahshuah said they are a thief and robber. Remember Israel first then the other nations,

ALL MEN WHO TAKE ON THE COVENANTS AND BELIEVE IN YAH THE FATHER AND BELIEVE IN YAHSHUAH THE MESSIAH UNTIL THE END OF THEIR LIFE WILL RECEIVE SALVATION. THIS IS THE PROCESS, THIS IS THE WAY YAH WORKS

1. YAH ________ 2. YAHSHUAH

|

3.THE SET APART ANGELS

|

4. ISRAEL

|

5. MANKIND
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to strangle one of you ? with my Israelite kilt. Keep talking.