LADIES!, LETS TALK ABOUT THE SO CALLED "MYTH" OF THE "BIG" BLACK MAN

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Powder Room
Lets get down to the bottom of this "myth".

I used to love using this "myth" to my advantage but a few years ago I stopped and decided to flip the script. I tell chicks that i'm small now and they never take me serious(especially asians). my white and asian potnas will tell a chick that they packing and females will always laugh and not take them serious(even they own race).

Ladies, where did this black men have the biggest ? /we all packing rumor come from? I mean when it comes to us black men things said about us are usually negative. Why was our ? sizes not made into something negative like everything else? This "rumor" sure as hell wasn't started by us black men. I defiantly don't think white men started it. all races of women think we packing. I mean, every dude exaggerates their size and never says their small. So wtf is going on ladies? is this some inside joke you all made up a long(pun intended) time ago? Or is it from "experiences" with black men that women have had over the years up until now?

Also, why do most women always say/think white and asian dudes are small? where did that rumor come from ladies?

Comments