LADIES!, LETS TALK ABOUT THE SO CALLED "MYTH" OF THE "BIG" BLACK MAN

Options
2»

Comments

• Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    Options
    I always thought it was men with big feet...

I wear a size 13, and y'all ladies already know what I'm workin with.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Size 11 shoe post*
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AVERAGE for a blackman is 6.4 - 7.4 inches?? (Pause/no ? )...i feel deformed
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw it on TV. It was an actual scientific study.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HotKey wrote: »
    Usually when I grab a guy from the bar, I look for wide shoulders. Usually I get big ? .
    GET OUT MY THREAD WITH THAT ? ? ? !
    I saw it on TV. It was an actual scientific study.
    Oh ? we got an expert. as a woman of your profession did you need a scientific study? Or did you kinda already know from word of mouth and experience.

@haute

I can tell you aint use to a real ? asking real ? questions. You play the role of a real ? but real ? can see through the act. You just a scary little girl in front of a real man that's on some trill ? ? . There is only one way for you to redeem yourself. Answer my last question to you and don't be on no riddle type ? either.

• Iheart~Cali
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hmm... since camming doesn't involve having sex with anyone I couldn't tell you. As far as my personal experience, all I've ever slept with are black men so I couldn't make the comparison with any other races.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hmm... since camming doesn't involve having sex with anyone I couldn't tell you. As far as my personal experience, all I've ever slept with are black men so I couldn't make the comparison with any other races.
    I see what you saying. But what are your thoughts on the original question? since all the other chicks on here are afraid to answer it for some strange reason lol.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    I think the rumors stem from the fact that it's true. Even though I haven't slept with an Asian man, I've heard for years that their small for the most part so I automatically accept it as fact. It's kind of ingrained in us by culture to think that Black men are large and other races, not so much. I mean even if it was a stereotype, all stereotypes are rooted in truth at some point. It may not apply to everyone but it damn sure applies to alot of people.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Options
    And the studies that I and some other posters referred to just support the rumor. So it can't really be called a myth.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why people saying no ? to thi.I dont get it.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    Options
    im a thick 9 incher but Ive always been self conscious about it. this thread has boosted my confidence lol.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    ^^^^wouldnt hit that based on ? size

You proved my point.

im sayin you too big bro

8 inches is too big for you? You must have a small cat.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A mans ? is made for a woman (unless you're Cam Newton)....

black women have the biggest ? , thickest waist..... so black men were born with size to accommodate that size of woman

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that say they got a big jawn and say they gets plenty of ass is lying...

most women dont want to be jammed with a monkey arm all night...? uncomfortable for them and they begin to not enjoy all the pain....an some women dont want the ? all the way in so you have to half stroke and then the ? is not enjoyable for the guy(NH)

the average guy will get all the ass...so props to you average dudes(NH)