Its 2012, and Females offically run guys now. Terrible Twitter footage.

silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in AKA Donkey
Some female leaked footage of her boyfriend crying over her on to the internet world to see and laugh about. This is the time we live in. Dumb ignorant females has been embraced and praised in this current simp era as the almighty creatures. Female anthems and the terms like "you a bad ? " has transformed the current agenda and mindset where as guys are now wired to play the role as the hoe as the females are now pimping. I see it everyday.

Now i find myself a respectful type of guy and i believe their are good females and Ladies out their, but the plague of poisonous "stupid hoes" with evil intentions has overshadowed and dismiss any belief of actual good girls.

Guys these days should never let their guard down trying to impress ? and stay protected and focus all the time or you may end up being like this: http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhRx7mMa265lK5kJSP

We gotta do better smh......

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Damn B, another one fallen. In this digital age some ? you just cannot come back from. You ? a ? for being reckless, in time you will be forgiven. In fact there are people out there who will empathize. You simp to a ? and she still play you out. No redemption, go to the nearest vet and just turn them in. Don't curse anymore generations withthat weak ass ? . [Eulogy]

pour-one-out.jpg
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your life becomes so much greater when you realize that ? aint ? . The hard on hoes movement needs revival.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont put that jacket on "us" ? .....i aint wit all of that ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Amotekun
    ^^^^ I can't even bring myself to watch it.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    You don't know what he was crying for, he might have deserved the ? .and even if he didn't you can't judge other Women because of her actions.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Kimi wrote:
    You don't know what he was crying for, he might have deserved the ? .and even if he didn't you can't judge other Women because of her actions.

Yes we can... just like women judge men for all being ? when they ? got played by a real negroid

smh @ all men are the same, ? you tried us all?

No, SOME Women do that, of course there's some bitter ? out there that think like that but that doesn't represent all of us. Ya'll paining this picture with a big ass brush..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was probably crying about how he never should have cheated and how much he really does love her..I'm sure his public humiliation was well deserved.

u defending this ? ? smfh nah tht crosses the line handle tht ? in private dont air dude out for his boys, family, nd the world to see. So by airin dis vid out she gon deserve a lead pipe to her head ijs
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. SMH It's not as bad as the dude that posted his girl giving him head on facebook, and then she recorded the convo of him crying and begging her to take him back.

Kat why do you always blame the guy? In this case I do believe he messed up, bur still. lol
  • Amotekun
    He was probably crying about how he never should have cheated and how much he really does love her..I'm sure his public humiliation was well deserved.

u defending this ? ? smfh nah tht crosses the line handle tht ? in private dont air dude out for his boys, family, nd the world to see. So by airin dis vid out she gon deserve a lead pipe to her head ijs

I concur violence in this instance is indeed called for and is probably the only redeeming route. Homie gonna have to take a charge. I wouldn't suggest a pipe to the head as that would be considered attempted murder, and no ? is worth throwing away future ? .

Instead lead pipe to the leg, below the knee, will be a lesser charge.

In reality, buddy's career is over. he looks like a ? all that crying, and even if he violently tries to avenge himself, he looks like a ? for hitting a girl. He'll never live it down, like that star wars kid.

Co-sign the OP. Guard your feelings against women, don't video tape that ? , no woman likes some sobbing ass dude, that ? is weak. Protect your head and neck. Wu tang forever.
  • BlackAX410

I concur violence in this instance is indeed called for and is probably the only redeeming route. Homie gonna have to take a charge. I wouldn't suggest a pipe to the head as that would be considered attempted murder, and no ? is worth throwing away future ? .

Instead lead pipe to the leg, below the knee, will be a lesser charge.

In reality, buddy's career is over. he looks like a ? all that crying, and even if he violently tries to avenge himself, he looks like a ? for hitting a girl. He'll never live it down, like that star wars kid.

Co-sign the OP. Guard your feelings against women, don't video tape that ? , no woman likes some sobbing ass dude, that ? is weak. Protect your head and neck. Wu tang forever.

yea aint think bout tht attempted murder but dude needs to call up some female cousins nd have this ? beat on
  • BlackAX410

I couldn't even get to the video, but don't act like men can't turn on those fake ass waterworks just like a woman.

Now she may just be an evil ? , but maybe he's having to deal with the repercussions of HIS ? up in which case I would find this to be harsh but still amusing.

smh nah u deal wit dat in private even if he gave her a STD put her naked pics online or cheated on him u dont put a vid of dude cryin on worldstar she aint een censor dude face he gon get roasted for life
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? have put their faith in the lyrics of these rappers by given these broads too much room .....

these broads don't "know better" anymore .... U know a broad would fear being bodyslammed, slapped into oblivion, or DDT'd while sleeping 15-20 years ago ....
  • [Deleted User]
  • silverfoxx
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote:
    dont put that jacket on "us" ? .....i aint wit all of that ?

That silverfoxx ? is the biggest simp on this whole site.. dude is fake as ?

Nothing fake about me Sanchez, I AM A FORMER SIMP. Man enough to admit that ? and learn from that ? as a youngin, but i NEVER cried over a female. Also, the philosophy of chasing ? at any cause is old to me, like i said i learned.

Also i dont believe in bashing the whole female gender, i just think its alot of more dangerous females out right now that overshadow the decent ones.
  • silverfoxx
    your life becomes so much greater when you realize that ? aint ? . The hard on hoes movement needs revival.

This.I learned do what u have to do to bring success in your life and females follow. Spend all the time chasing females and they energy, time, money, and basically drain a ? .
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    ? have put their faith in the lyrics of these rappers by given these broads too much room .....

these broads don't "know better" anymore .... U know a broad would fear being bodyslammed, slapped into oblivion, or DDT'd while sleeping 15-20 years ago ....

blame a lack of fathers in the household.

• Amotekun
    TheJamel wrote: »
    instead of getting mad at the chick and bashing all women like a bunch of ? ...

yall should be clowning ole boy for even thinking about doing some ? that dumb in this day and age.
    ? was loose with his emotions, chances are he broke out in tears at school too, there is always one that goes overboard with his teenage love. this is that ? just for all the world to see.

? it. stop ? and start being just as ruthless, establish your ? boundaries early on that way ? like this dont happen.

all you scorned ass males sounding real ? made right now.

? , yall hatin the chick, im tryin to find out what her stroke game like the way she got this ? crying on the world wide web like he is.

Co-sign. Dudes first priority in a relationship is to establish and protect your manhood. That is the first and last line of defense and be know fo sho a female will test it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? been ? made whats new?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? been ? made whats new?

Real ? spit^......? I look like crying............but yes this ? been going on.

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Men have been crying over women for ages. Just listen to an R&B song (especially during the Keith Sweat era) and there you have it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ? happens the broad aint ? for airing him out like that though
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, yea, yea just don't get in front of a camera doing this kind of stuff. it is the dude's fault for behaving like this. The female did nothing wrong. How about men start manning the ? up. This generation below mine is so pussified that it's disgusting.
  • [Deleted User]
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be interesting when he gets older and decides he's just gonna ? the girls that don't love him back.