SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THIS BULL ISH?

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm kinda interested to know why kimi has so many aqua pics.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo you cant tell me kimi aint taking shots in this thread

why else would she drop them pics

you a mean ? , kimi
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    I'm kinda interested to know why kimi has so many aqua pics.
    We've been secret lovers for a long time now;)

R.D. wrote: »
    yo you cant tell me kimi aint taking shots in this thread

why else would she drop them pics

you a mean ? , kimi

I see you keep vying for my attention and if I knew who you were I might give it to you...sadly, I don't :(
  • Kimi
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Hell no, ? you. All the ass shakin' goings on up in here??? Eat me bruh.
    Time and Place!

Oh lawd, why did Jonsey say that to you of all people?...lol
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi wrote:

KIMI, LET ME NUTRIOUS ABOUTTHE SITUATION.....

U KNOW GOOD AND DAM WELL IF YOU AND AQUA WAS BEEFING YOU WOULD GO IN ON HER LOOKS.. STOP TRYIN 2 BE PEACE MAKER ALL THE TIME!

I've beefed with several females here and never mentioned looks. I'm not being the peacemaker either, I just said it was a bad picture along with the other 2 ladies that posted in here [-(

You stay frontin. You tried to talk about Haute's looks.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    Options
    * looks around lost and bewildered

I gotta get some cool gifs

• Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

No ? ? , my statement read that I've beefed with several female posters and never brought up looks. Meaning that I don't always do that, not that I never have.

I know you get confused and misinterpret ? though, so I'll give you a reprieve here ;)
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dark on Dark violence smh
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    Options
    blazini wrote: »

HAHAHHA.. SO YOU STARTIN?!?! COOLLL IMA FINISH IT
  • Kimi
    Options

Yes!!!now ? is about to get funny in here <:-P
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

NAW.. NOT IT AINT.. I GOTTA GET SOME NEW WRINKLED SKIN JOKES FOR HIS ASS 1ST
  • Kimi
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

NAW.. NOT IT AINT.. I GOTTA GET SOME NEW WRINKLED SKIN JOKES FOR HIS ASS 1ST

Yeah, I always been a fan of these back and forths between ya'll, DU included.
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Options

DOCTORS RECOMMEND HEAVY DUTY STA-FLO FOR WRIKLES BLAZIN.. U MIGHT WANNA TRY IT
  • buttuh_b
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi wrote:

No ? ? , my statement read that I've beefed with several female posters and never brought up looks. Meaning that I don't always do that, not that I never have.

I know you get confused and misinterpret ? though, so I'll give you a reprieve here ;)

The way you worded it sounded like you were trying to claim you never mention looks. You should have said "I beefed with several females where I never mentioned looks". But you admit that you have mentioned looks so I am satisfied.
  • Kimi
    Options
    Kimi wrote:

The way you worded it sounded like you were trying to claim you never mention looks. You should have said "I beefed with several females where I never mentioned looks". But you admit that you have mentioned looks so I am satisfied.

lol @ me having to reword ? in ? terms for you understand. You're the only one that didn't get my point...which comes as no surprise. :-\"
  • Ickshonpay
    Ickshonpay Members Posts: 262
    Options
    damn, aqua got a flat ass.

Pancake havin ass.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait... Saying you never brought up looks DOESN'T really mean you never brought up looks?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? look like a shaved chewbacca
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kimi wrote:
    Kimi wrote:

lol @ me having to reword ? in ? terms for you understand. You're the only one that didn't get my point...which comes as no surprise. :-\"

Kimi, you're not smart. It's a known fact.. you are a joke on this forum. You don't even realize that half the posters cosigning your wack posts are trolling. The other half are posters who joined in 2011.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    So wait... Saying you never brought up looks DOESN'T really mean you never brought up looks?

Lol.. I thought I was the only dumb one because I read it like a regular sentence.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options

Kimi, you're not smart. It's a known fact.. you are a joke on this forum. You don't even realize that half the posters cosigning your wack posts are trolling. The other half are posters who joined in 2011.

Dude, I could give two ? how I'm perceived on this forum.my antics stay online while your idiocy transfers to the real world. I will never be viewed worse than a clown who flew from NY to Cali to see a chick he met online and didn't even get let into the house...ever. That's some next level stupidity right there.

You and Sourpatch have suffered the worst L's at the hands of IC chicks than anyone else here... hands down, and you told your Mother about her. 004-1024012428-simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

So I'll be the joke online and you keep being the naive, stupid ass simp that are in real life ;)
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Kimi, if you really believe I flew to California to see an IC poster I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Jesus Christ.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kimi, if you really believe I flew to California to see an IC poster I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Jesus Christ.
    Jen came on here and told the whole story dude...just stop it.Your loss was probably even worse than SP's because at least he got some ? , you didn't even get within 50 feet of her, she left you standing on the porch looking in the windows whilst laid up with her Man.....

That's some ? that you would expect to see happen on a sitcom or something...pure comedy, and you have the nerve to call someone a joke....hilarious. :))
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? hard my ? boss.

@Free post.