Kobe mad at LeBron for not shooting it?

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron just think too gotdamn much man smh just shoot the ball ? who cares if it goes in or not jus show u aren't scared
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think everybody just wish lebron game wasnt so anti-climactic. how can our expectations not be raised after seeing what kind of ? he is capable of?

its like meetin a fine ass thick ? at the club, you dancin grindin feelin her ass, kissin the ? . she give you her number and yall talk on the phone and her conversation aint vapid.

then she invite you over to the crib...

to just play scrabble. because she savin herself for marriage or somebullshit

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Kobe a funny ? !! he only wanted prince to shoot so that he could have a chance to put the jumper all in wade eye!!!
    this Sunday heat-lakers game gna have alot of soul burning going on

Hard to take your opinion on basketball serious
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt bean hit a game winner over wade??
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

yeah but that was like 2 years ago

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think everybody just wish lebron game wasnt so anti-climactic. how can our expectations not be raised after seeing what kind of ? he is capable of?

its like meetin a fine ass thick ? at the club, you dancin grindin feelin her ass, kissin the ? . she give you her number and yall talk on the phone and her conversation aint vapid.

lmao.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

like this?

lebron_covergirl.jpg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Yup lol. We almost had that win with that garbage ass squad including Jermaine O'Neals's corpse smh
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    c'mon Tommy with the selective video post. u better than that!!! wade /Kobe is actually the best rivalry in the game cuz they go at it all game long, they both get the better of each other and I liked the hard foul yesterday. but wade most likely will get the Kobe system come Sunday.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

word....ancient times

• Inglewood_B
    Options
    Darius wrote: »

like this?

lebron_covergirl.jpg

103tok7.gif

...no.

• Inglewood_B
    Options

word....ancient times

just sayin... recent history wade got the better of kobe

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options

like this?

lebron_covergirl.jpg

103tok7.gif

...no.

first gif jack of the new CS...and ill take a double burger with cheese
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    colin cowherd made a valid point on sportsnation...

had lebron taken and made that shot, ? woulda been like "so what, it was just a glorified pickup game. he need to do that ? in the finals."

lol. he right to an extent. i wouldnt have totally dismissed it, tho. i woulda gave him points for makin baby steps
  • Hypernova
    Hypernova Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭
    Options
    of course Kobe would advise a ? to shoot

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    untitled-1hnbhc.gif

this is why Kobe one of the GOATs and Bron never will be
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ca21 wrote: »
    untitled-1hnbhc.gif

this is why Kobe one of the GOATs and Bron never will be

I think Lebron will be one of the GOATs regardless of if he makes or even takes that shot

• Nah Son
    Options
    How he gon be a GOAT if he is in his prime now and still more scared in the end of the game than that little dead people seein kid in Sixth Sense
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples ? up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

you're making excuses for him...
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and ? continue to call this ? the King lmao
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sTaY_TrUe wrote: »
    and ? continue to call this ? the King lmao

I still don't understand how people call him king, when he has no jewelry to back up his claim.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't understand how people call him king, when he has no jewelry to back up his claim.

cut it out.... the hate is going too far. Dude had this nickname coming out of high school.....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

cut it out.... the hate is going too far. Dude had this nickname coming out of high school.....

Don't matter to me what the ? his nickname is. He hasn't done ? in the NBA to be crowned king yet. You have to win it all to be the best bro ? stats ? MVPs, UNLESS it's the finals MVP. Dirk would have a better argument in my book to be called 'King' before Lebron.
  • Nah Son
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    That whole play is a microcosm of every Lebron criticism.

1. People overlook that he brought the east back
    2. People complain when he doesn't take the last shot, hoping he does take it so he can miss it and then clown him
    3. People overlook other peoples ? up like Wade fumbling the ball and D Will missing the wide open three.

Nobody is overlooking any of that. What people saying is that he'll put a team on his back but when it comes down to crunch time, that ? might as well be the 12 man on the bench. Lebron is one of the best players of all time when it comes to 98% of the game but that other 2 percent, that ? chokes. Just like in the allstar game and the finals. Nobody overlooks what he does. That's the main reason why ppl always talk ? about him. It's because they know what he's capable of and see what he does. It's like you got ppl who hate on Lebron. ? it's hataz for everything and everywhere go. But at the same time, it's a lot of ppl that are disappointed in him man including myself.
    x
    ^^^Agreed one of the most talented players I've watched and I was dissappointed in him b/c he makes what everybody saying bout him true he scared to lose. I wonder if thats the reason he's never been in Slam Dunk contest he could easily win just off star power alone

Yo i luv that gif numbas
    d-rose-dance.gif

D.Rose like look @ this clown wanna dance but cant even take the last shot