Am I the only one who thinks...

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
...that Michael Cole is going to be a commentating legend?

It's taken me a while to get use to him but really, he is good. He's quick w the commentary and comes up slick a lot of the time. He's ? ' hilarious, dude always is schooling Booker and calling him out on ? . When he was the heel, he was the ultimate troll.

I can't remember King or JR being hated so badly as commentators. These guys were always liked.

Cole does his thing, I actually like the guy on commentary. I feel like now King is just a sidekick.

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    true... i wouldnt be suprised if he has his own show soon
  • da_enforcer
    da_enforcer Members Posts: 257 ✭✭
    I think he would be a lot better if he wasn't the play by play. The WWE is missing a heel announcer but the combination of a heel announcer and play by play announcer just doesn't work. I think a J.R./Cole team would work
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    i hate cole. he is a horrible commentator. roddy piper was better than him. however, since they really started pushing cole as that guy i always thought he would make a wicked manager. get him out the booth n put his ass to good use; use his heat to put over a guy who needs it. even start a cole family type stable. there is where michael cole would be most effective n memorable
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Cole has easily been the best commentator for the past 3 years. I think it takes about7 years plus b4 you get real good at anything in pro wrestling, including commentary. It's all about actually doing your job and building your character around your skill.