infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    15-67

^^^^^^that alone disqualifies wade from ever being in kobe's league

Wade missed 31 games that season.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    durant gonna get that scoring record b/c unlike the 80s and 90s ? in all-star games now dont play defense until the final 4 minutes till then its just a shoot around
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n wade was yoked by Keith bogans , Ronnie brewer, n deshawn steven last year in his prime
  • Copper
    Options
    i also remember van gundy taking wade out in the finals minutes of the new orleans series in the deciding game his rookie year (i was screaming at the tv)
  • infamous114
    Options
    When did Deshawn Stevenson yoke up Wade? I know it wasn't last year. Wade was having a monster series against the Mavs last year and would have won the Finals MVP had the Heat won

• DaBull
    Options
    cosign Justin. no superstar in prime ever shud have worst nba record. ever. dnt wna hear injury excuse cuz he always on the ground screaming n crying. sum1 drop the vid where wade boohoo after shoulder injury wheel chair in all lol
  • DaBull
    Options
    @infamous!! dog he avg. 26 an like 5 for the series, that's not a MONSTER SERIES VS mavs!! I kno wade is ur boy but c'mon son lol
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    15-67

^^^^^^that alone disqualifies wade from ever being in kobe's league

Wade missed 31 games that season.

So he was 15-36.....that alone disqualifies him from being in kobe's league
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade will always be looking up to Kobe. They don't care for each other and that won't be changing anytime soon.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    cosign Justin. no superstar in prime ever shud have worst nba record. ever. dnt wna hear injury excuse cuz he always on the ground screaming n crying. sum1 drop the vid where wade boohoo after shoulder injury wheel chair in all lol

when shaqs fat ass wants out and is lazy and pat riley aint do enough to make the team better, why should wade waste a season playing when the team aint going nowhere? and don't give me "kobe would NEVER sit out if he's seriously injured and playing with a bunch of mediocore talent" cause kobe was lucky enough to be traded to LA in 96, when shaq was entering his prime, and go make fun of his hurting his shoulder and being in a wheelchair, likes its smart for the teams best player to have him walk to the back with the shoulder dangling??? GTFOHWTBS
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade had a monster series against the Mavs? Say what?
  • infamous114
    Options
    @infamous!! dog he avg. 26 an like 5 for the series, that's not a MONSTER SERIES VS mavs!! I kno wade is ur boy but c'mon son lol

Lol ok maybe not a monster series but dude would have gotten the MVP had Lebron played only a little bit better and we would have won the series. Stevenson was not locking him up
  • DaBull
    Options
    smh, so tommy u sayin wit a ring on da line it's ok not to have his heart in da ecf?! tht is bs bro' if he had his heart there he wud have sign there in 2010.
    n 15-36 is disgusting for a squad with a superstar
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

when shaqs fat ass wants out and is lazy and pat riley aint do enough to make the team better, why should wade waste a season playing when the team aint going nowhere? and don't give me "kobe would NEVER sit out if he's seriously injured and playing with a bunch of mediocore talent" cause kobe was lucky enough to be traded to LA in 96, when shaq was entering his prime, and go make fun of his hurting his shoulder and being in a wheelchair, likes its smart for the teams best player to have him walk to the back with the shoulder dangling??? GTFOHWTBS

Rofl this ? mad as ? lmao
  • Copper
    Options

lol @ this ? taking up for wade being a drama queen...yall ? hilarious
  • TheBoyRo
    Options

Rofl this ? mad as ? lmao

i aint even that mad, but some ? on here make no sense, to me, wade surpassed kobe when he had his "MVP" season in 08-09, its not his fault that the heat had a shitload of D-leaguers after they traded shaq, whats the point of using him when he wasn't completely healthy??
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wade better than Kobe......?

yeah I'm out this thread.
  • DaBull
    Options
    so u sayin since bosh n prince went off tht it's ok for wade to not have his heart in the ecf???
  • DaBull
    Options
    and shaq wit wade wasn't washed. he avg 24 n 10 title year wit heat. y'all b sayin anything to pump up d wade lol dude is a beast just not Kobe
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    In 05-06 shaq averaged 20 and 9

and the heat were only a .500 team without him in the lineup

Yeah shaq was washed up.
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    Shaq averages 20 and 9...he's washed up

Gasol averages 18 and 9 or 10 and he's "elite"

Makes sense to me.
  • CockMcStuffins
    Options
    Lakers in first place before trading for gasol, he saved the lakers tho

gasol couldnt win ONE playoff game in memphis....he's elite and saved the lakers
  • Copper
    edited February 2012
    Options
    shaq was washed up in 06 now?? smh ....? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man c'mon now...

Wade>>>Kobe right now...
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Man c'mon now...

Wade>>>Kobe right now...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^