lol why is wade hatin on kobe like that

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why people lol @ the notion that Wade is better than Kobe smh. Yes, Kobe's legacy will be better than Wade's, and yes he is the more decorated of the 2.. but let's not act like Wade hasn't been better than him since 09'. If u say otherwise you're clearly just a Kobe dickeater. Kobe is just a taller, slightly better Monta Ellis and has been his whole career, that's just a fact.

The man is bout to have the most frivolous scoring title if he does so happen to hold on and win it. Shootin 43pct from the field, jackin an amazing 24 fga a game just to avg 28? Are u serious? Really? LB avg that with 18 fga, KD with just 19 fga.. Kobe has been a disgustin chuck all year.... over... rated. End of discussion.

sit down ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Idk why people lol @ the notion that Wade is better than Kobe smh. Yes, Kobe's legacy will be better than Wade's, and yes he is the more decorated of the 2.. but let's not act like Wade hasn't been better than him since 09'. If u say otherwise you're clearly just a Kobe dickeater. Kobe is just a taller, slightly better Monta Ellis and has been his whole career, that's just a fact. The man is bout to have the most frivolous scoring title if he does so happen to hold on and win it. Shootin 43pct from the field, jackin an amazing 24 fga a game just to avg 28? Are u serious? Really? LB avg that with 18 fga, KD with just 19 fga.. Kobe has been a disgustin chuck all year.... over... rated. End of discussion.

Goto sleep... For-ev-er

Ole feet first ass ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    5 rings and 2 finals mvp and one regular season mvp>>> one ring and one finals mvp and no regular season mvp

dont forget.......running the show in LA>>>>>>>>allowing another ? come to Miami and steal your shine
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll actin like Wade some scrub player compared to Kobe...

Both them ? on the same level
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wade is better than kobe right now
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ? WADE that ? of the earth ? he pulled, talking about the Mamba fouled him twice, but watch when KOBE send those GOONS next week. Kobe going to send BARNES, RASHEED and ARTEST on his ass
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heat fandom and Kobe hate are leading to some wild ? being spewed in this thread....

As of now if you feel Wade is better than Kobe currently it's a legit argument I guess..but this career comparison is just nonsense.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they aint on the same level, KOBE is at the KOBE SYSTEM with 5 rangs Wade is not even close
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea watch kobe go for 8/30 on sunday and lose
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe>>>Wade

straight up.....
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They've never liked each other and wade was retaliating for the previous play. As for the Durant comment- like I said he's never liked Kobe
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    yea watch kobe go for 8/30 on sunday and lose

Dwayne Wade Career lowest fg% equals kobe highest
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dwyane Wade is averaging 22.4ppg 4.4rpg 4.8apg, 1.7spg and shooting 7.7% from the 3 point line. Yes, 8% from the 3point line (lol). Sure he has Lebron on his team, but that should help more than hurt. Now he gets to 1v1 all game long, instead of facing double and triple teams like Kobe sees every night. Also let's be honest, those are not superstar numbers by any means. Those are numbers of someone who's either falling off or someone who's on their way up. Wade's career numbers are 25.3ppg, 5.1rpg, 6.3apg, 1.8spg. We're witnessing him fall off.

Kobe Bryant is leading the league in scoring, averaging 28.4ppg, 5.8rpg, 4.9apg, 1.3spg. That's while being the only threat on his team, facing double and triple teams every night. Kobe's career numbers are 25.4ppg, 5.3rpg, 4.7apg, 1.5spg. Kobe shows no signs of slowing down.

I'll even go far enough to say that Wade will fall off before Kobe does, and Kobe's in his 16th year, while Wade is in his 9th year.

Conclusion: Wade is definitely not better than Kobe in 2012. Not even close.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

they aint on the same level, KOBE is at the KOBE SYSTEM with 5 rangs Wade is not even close

Right now...we not talking about a career perspective cause Kobe obviously has that. He plyed longer. But as of right now Feb 27 2012, Wade>>>Kobe
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwyane Wade is averaging 22.4ppg 4.4rpg 4.8apg, 1.7spg and shooting 7.7% from the 3 point line. Yes, 8% from the 3point line (lol). Sure he has Lebron on his team, but that should help more than hurt. Now he gets to 1v1 all game long, instead of facing double and triple teams like Kobe sees every night. Also let's be honest, those are not superstar numbers by any means. Those are numbers of someone who's either falling off or someone who's on their way up. Wade's career numbers are 25.3ppg, 5.1rpg, 6.3apg, 1.8spg. We're witnessing him fall off.

Kobe Bryant is leading the league in scoring, averaging 28.4ppg, 5.8rpg, 4.9apg, 1.3spg. That's while being the only threat on his team, facing double and triple teams every night. Kobe's career numbers are 25.4ppg, 5.3rpg, 4.7apg, 1.5spg. Kobe shows no signs of slowing down.

I'll even go far enough to say that Wade will fall off before Kobe does, and Kobe's in his 16th year, while Wade is in his 9th year.

Conclusion: Wade is definitely not better than Kobe in 2012. Not even close.

• DaBull
    Options

close the THREAD, homeboy jus shut it down, where ya'll lame ? claiming ya'll got facts???, wade will fall off quick like A.I cuz he always falling down. best SG in the league playin wit LBJ, faces no doubles, avg. 22 4 n 5 IN HIS PRIME!!!!! lol ahh man ya'll CS guys r funny.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Ok well watch Kobe chuck up 32 shots and only make 7...
  • DaBull
    Options
    sad thing is ya'll think wade mad now at da all star games????? IMAGINE the next 5 years when the starting Guards for the east will be ROSE and LIN..........shout out to the asian vote.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wade has been better than Kobe for the past couple of years. That simple.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i totally agree with nothingbutthetruth but while wade havin career lows, Lebron having one of his best seasons this year. i kinda figured one of their numbers will go down since Lebron announced he going to Miami.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    sad thing is ya'll think wade mad now at da all star games????? IMAGINE the next 5 years when the starting Guards for the east will be ROSE and LIN..........shout out to the asian vote.

and who says Wade is mad to begin with lol
  • DaBull
    Options
    i totally agree with nothingbutthetruth but while wade havin career lows, Lebron having one of his best seasons this year. i kinda figured one of their numbers will go down since Lebron announced he going to Miami.

let me type it again>>>>>..running the show in LA>>>>>>>>allowing another ? come to Miami and steal your shine
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It says a lot that a guy in his 16th year is even getting compated to a guy in his prime

i dont even think its been a situation like this in nba history
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

let me type it again>>>>>..running the show in LA>>>>>>>>allowing another ? come to Miami and steal your shine

you right.