Options
    gangsta's don't dance they boogie

ain't that right remi
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I know that ? like 5'6, Im sure rose was taller than that at that age

growth spurt any body???

and unless ya ass is half east coast mexican, or dwarf, d.rose ain't that tall, dude is only 6'1 i'm 5'9...

if dude is 5'6 in high school what's a good 6/7 inches???
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at that vid, aint Rose though
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    here comes savannah
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    here comes savannah

lol......
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose says he can dance, but that he doesn't feel as if the All-Star Game is the right venue to showcase those skills.

"I can dance," Rose said after Sunday night's All-Star Game. "But there's a time and place for that and I don't think it was right, then and there."
    Rose drew criticism from some fans around the city on Monday because he didn't dance during the pregame introductions. While LeBron James and Dwight Howard put on a little show for the fans, Rose stood stonefaced on the side and kept his cool. He's not worried about what people think of the fact he didn't dance.
    "I don't care," Rose said. "You just know that's me, man. If you would have saw me out there dancing, you would have been looking at me different. I'm just me. I can't be anybody else. I think that's what people see."

Rose also said that he didn't know if James or Howard were mad that he didn't dance with them.

Rose, who has repeatedly talked about how he doesn't enjoy playing in pickup games, like many other All-Stars did over the summer, admitted that he still doesn't feel comfortable playing in glorified exhibitions like the All-Star Game, even though he's been selected three years in a row.

"Not at all," he said. "You know this is not my game at all. But I just love being out there. Just seeing guys, seeing what they do. And it's exciting when you're out there. Just seeing how guys are really professionals. They're great at what they do; scoring the ball, rebounding, whatever they're doing. They're out there for a reason."

When asked on Sunday afternoon who he would have liked to play with the most, if he could play with any All-Star, Rose hesitated for a second and then responded with one of the best big men of all time.

"I would say basically all of them because it's so hard to get up to this level," Rose said. "But if I had an opportunity, I think it would be Shaquille (O'Neal)."

As for which part of his game he is working on the most right now, Rose acknowledged that he's trying to fight through the fatigue that has hampered lots of NBA players during this lockout shortened season.

"The mental part of the game," Rose said. "Right now, everybody's a little fatigued because of the season. But mentally you have to challenge yourself to go out there and play well."

drose_orlando.jpg
    d-rose-dance.gif

....even more respect from d.rose....? old school

Tha f**k is up with lebron in that pic!!!
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Lol ? said keenan and kel..... I be thinkin that same ? though... Seems like Rose dont like them ? at all... D Rose was lookin at them ? like they was clowns yesterday... But now a ? like Kobe I think D Rose has alot more respect for

Kobe and D rose worked out together this year over in China, there was an Addidas article about it. Rose and Kobe r cool. I wish there was a reality show for the 2012 Olympics in London, its gonna be alot of clicks.
    KD,
    Russ,
    Drose,
    Kobe will be in one click

LBJ
    Wade
    Bosh
    dwight will be another click

cp3 and melo will be the neutral ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy came back to the IC as a hoe ass ?

I use to respect you as a poster, b
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

LOL, word!! this ? posting all star video from 06, whats da deal wit Bilfinger???
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    respect for being himself
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Co-sign his whole demeanor (except for the fact that his voice sounds a lil' "zesty" at times.)

He's all about playing for something. No hype, no gimmicks, just ballin.

We need players like him -- and you know what? We need ? like Howard and Lebron too.

Don't forget how many all time greats fall into that "flashy" category (Muhammad Ali, Deion Sanders, etc.) Many of which changed their sports for the better.

Do you, Rose.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Options
    Co-sign his whole demeanor (except for the fact that his voice sounds a lil' "zesty" at times.)

We need players like him -- and you know what? We need ? like Howard and Lebron too.

Don't forget how man all time greats fall into that "flashy" category (Muhammad Ali, Deion Sanders, etc.) Many of which changed their sports for the better.

Do you, Rose.

co-sign it's all about balance
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    Options
  • Copper
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gloria then???
  • R.D.
    Options
    Tommy might be Wade

Ayee ? ? , why you break my man nose
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't forget how many all time greats fall into that "flashy" category (Muhammad Ali, Deion Sanders, etc.) Many of which changed their sports for the better.

Do you, Rose.

yep thats that yin and yang ?
  • Bawse D.Lox
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Bawse. wrote: »
    "savannah"

she's one bad ?

Savannah-Brinson-heading-to-Miami-Heat-vs.-Boston-Celtics-game-hot-pink-Celine-Luggage-Tote.jpg
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ this whole thread
  • Ickshonpay
    Ickshonpay Members Posts: 262
    Options
    I get him not dancing... But missed me with him not wanting to play in exhibition games... U play basketball for a living... It ain't that serious...

Probably has something to do with the way his brothers brought him up. Rose was their ticket, and they probably don't want him ? himself up in some random game.

Probably said ? like, "don't get injured fooling around with these clowns, you got a future."
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lmao damn I have no idea who the ? u were on the old ic so this means nothin

I body threads wit facts,I dont give a ? who respect or like me

Get your emotions in check and stop gettin mad cuz you dont agree wit me thats female ?

*dead* this ? tommy hit em with the mean Joe Greene post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E&ob=av2e

lmao I had to play this song and re read this post
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.Rose a real ? he not trying to be friends he trying to ? all these ? in games. Throwback for real.
  • R.D.
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

Get your emotions in check and stop gettin mad cuz you dont agree wit me thats female ?

you thought that was cute huh ?
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »

you thought that was cute huh ?

lol funny as ? yeah

but tommy lying like ? though....? just tried to play you for no reason

it was funny in the context of the convo though b....don't front
  • Copper
    Options
    Lol @ "body threads with facts"