100 day challenge

Options
2»

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint taking no soccer broads out for pizza. they have legs like a scottish higlander.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint taking no soccer broads out for pizza. they have legs like a scottish higlander.

why would you treat me that way tho :(
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need the fitness joint back.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Day 4 and I've kept up on my workouts. The sweets on the other hand....not so much. Had 3 oreos last night :(
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Day 4 and I've kept up on my workouts. The sweets on the other hand....not so much. Had 3 oreos last night :(

what is this the Aneroxic Club, mamee said she had "3 oeros" lmFFFFFFFAo
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YO I cant resist those golden oreos. GOAT!
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what is this the Aneroxic Club, mamee said she had "3 oeros" lmFFFFFFFAo

Naw, not trying to be aneroxic. I'm just trying to give up the sweets for 100 days.
    caddo man wrote: »

YO I cant resist those golden oreos. GOAT!

Maaaaaaan those were the ones I had! They were callling me....

• NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Today was my official start of the 100 day challenge. I did my 1 hour workout this morning, wrote my goals and actually prayed.

I wanna try Insanity, but I'll wait until I'm about 30 days in.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just sniffed some coke, finna be trim an slim real quick brehs
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i did not meditate yesterday

and I should have

? at work were trippin

but today is a new day
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    haute wrote: »

but today is a new day

Yes it is, and I'm glad. I struggled this weekend smh. Didn't do anything I was supposed to do yesterday. I need a little more structure on weekends so it won't be so easy to fall off. I think I'm gonna start writing down my plans (eating and working out) the night before like I used to do. Its easier that way.

I'm starting over today.

• Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I want to participate.

For 100 days I'm not going to drink soda, eat candy or junk food and I will work out for a minimum of 60 minutes 5 days a week.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Respect to the ladies getting in shape........

No one likes a fat/thick girl.
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    I did exceptionally well in all categories yesterday..ate clean as a whistle. Had a 1.5 hour workout (elliptical 45 minutes, some plyometrics ? w/ my boo for about 30 minutes and 15 minutes I just did arms) !! I'm proud of myself!! :)

I also wrote my goals and prayed!! Yes!!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I haven't started my callenge yet....

I may have to follow @Haute and start meditating . That seems like something I can find time to do
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    Ok, I did just ok yesterday. Worked out for an hour and ate ok. I cheated a bit and had a handfull of tortilla chips. I also had a diet soda (sweetened w/ splenda) and I never drink soda, but I was craving sweets, so that helped out tremendously.

Tryna get in the habit of writing my goals in the morning instead of any time of the day. Still working on that.

Tomorrow's a better day.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma give up smoking blacks for the next month

I'm not going 100 days off bat

but if I make it a month, I'll see make a decision after
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im gonna have a job in 100 days or less. this is difficult when the place suppose to find me a job seemed to forgot I exist.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait this isnt gns. this thread is for girls.
  • haute
    Options
    for some reason meditating has been waaay more challenging than working out :-/
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow, you dont see too many positive threads for improvement like this. good thread.

Basically I believe its the 22 day rule. To get into a routine you have to do it for at least 22 days if im not mistaken.
    Most people give up around the 12 day mark because unexpected things come up and they just say forget it.

But the way I figure, 100 days will pass whether i want them to or not. So what will i have to show for it?

I read about a guy who went 3 months without sex or ? , and literally one day he snapped and just streaked naked around his neighborhood. dont know if its true or not, but i thought it was random as hell. lol.
  • haute
    Options
    I only ran 3 miles today ? !!!
  • haute
    Options
    so I feel like I'm hitting plateau ugh

I signed up for a couple hours with a trainer at my gym

I think I may need some conditioning idk

• MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    so I feel like I'm hitting plateau ugh

I signed up for a couple hours with a trainer at my gym

I think I may need some conditioning idk

If you going to do some conditioning haute.. want to do something like situps, flutter kicks, knees to elbows, pull ups, squats, squat thrusts.

Use a medicine ball as well... wall ball shots facing a wall while going into a squat .Throw a medicine ball against the wall and catch it on the way down and throw on the way up again.