WHY THE FUCC IS 3 OF MY FOF THREADS MISSING, YO?

Options

Comments

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This ? cb wins arguments by default since he always turn them into ? operas. Seriously, it becomes who can think of the gayest comments when dude replies to you.

.... bcuz he is wittier than all of us. Yes SSC, I must agree with you on that one.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    So I see this thread is making a left turn down ? Avenue............ smdh!

lol Yup, and Parallel's at the wheel and SSC riding shotgun.

MLK didnt die for nothin.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Duck and green was funny as ? but now ? be ? them out thinking they still can hack ? .

Something yall should know new code can always be written/Thread
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Edit Can't^^^^^
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @ChasinBenjamins, why when them ? was able to hack and ? on the old boards you was on them ? nuts "like clothes".....but now that you think they're incapable of doing so, you on some ? them ?

I thought I was dissin em for e fame, now u saying I was riding em? Which one is it? And why the ? are u still reading all my posts lol, I thought u said I was wack and fell off, I been typing up essays this whole thread and yet u still, and will continue to read cuz you're a CB fan.. im lying?
    which one?, ? that's the path you skipped, came in dissing, then started ? , cries went unnoticed, resorted to ass kissing, parallel came thru, now you walking & switching, what next- victim?

get yo shine on though, wooday

• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    Bcuz I said I dont have Twitter means I dont have Twitter? U listen to everything I say huh, well except for when I tell u im not a ? , that u just dont wanna believe for ur own selfish reasons.. *sad face*
    he tried to make a new forum? Well I dunno, I'm sure my view is biased...lol
    IcyLiquid wrote: »
    Don't worry we're already here
    B-)
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @ChasinBenjamins, why when them ? was able to hack and ? on the old boards you was on them ? nuts "like clothes".....but now that you think they're incapable of doing so, you on some ? them ?

I thought I was dissin em for e fame, now u saying I was riding em? Which one is it? And why the ? are u still reading all my posts lol, I thought u said I was wack and fell off, I been typing up essays this whole thread and yet u still, and will continue to read cuz you're a CB fan.. im lying?
    which one?, ? that's the path you skipped, came in dissing, then started ? , cries went unnoticed, resorted to ass kissing, parallel came thru, now you walking & switching, what next- victim?

Aint that what you did, came in "dissing", but... but... unlike me u gained no notoriety for it, bcuuuuuzzzzzz.... you're wackkk lmao.

It doesnt matter who u diss my nig, if ur a lame ppl will see it and u wont be regarded as a good poster. U need an example, fine. Onepunch, ? could diss them ? til his finger falls off and nigz still wont consider him an epic poster, why? Well bcuz he wasnt epic, ? .

Truth be told I only dissed, let me rephrase, sparred, with Ted Flanders bcuz he was a worthy adversary. Joey Fatone just budded in lol, I aint wna spar with that fat ? cuz he's what I consider a lame poster, no fun. Unfortunately now, I am forced to spar with Parallel and ? , and while they are not quite Ted Flanders, I guess they'll have to do, for now.. *sad face*
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , how many times must you be banned before you realize don't no body gives a ? about your memoirs? How you trying to act tough when ducky and green had you trying to cop pleas to be able to post without fear of the ban hammer? Did you not pretend to be a spam bot to post and your account was quickly terminated?
  • Ol Jay's
    edited February 2012
    Options

Aint that what you did, came in "dissing", but... but... unlike me u gained no notoriety for it, bcuuuuuzzzzzz.... you're wackkk lmao.
    naw fam, I didn't sign up for this ? to play with the boys like you......I started off only posting in G&S, my threads kept ending up in donkey, so the game chose me unlike you, lol
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

? , how many times must you be banned before you realize don't no body gives a ? about your memoirs? How you trying to act tough when ducky and green had you trying to cop pleas to be able to post without fear of the ban hammer? Did you not pretend to be a spam bot to post and your account was quickly terminated?

^ This ? drives a.... I mean rides a, Huffy, but brags bout the 2 ? up the block with the GT performers with the glow in the dark mags. Pathetic.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ? innuendo again, i guess dude's definition of being witty is to out ? any opposition.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options

naw fam, I didn't sign up for this ? to play with the boys like you......I started off only posting in G&S, my threads kept ending up in donkey, so the game chose me unlike you, lol

Chose you? lol u mean took ur acct, made u cry bout it, ? on u, and made u make numerous aliases to diss Mikko and others that u couldnt tell how u really feel with ur OG acct... but wait, when u got ur card pulled and ur aliases exposed u said u were just 'playing" and wrote an in depth apology to Mikko, no?... oh.

@Cain... memoirs was from Plap, he swaggerjacked him for it, go find the thread and quote Plap with the lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    superstar cole dont take my lines b

Lol, I didn't know you've said that before.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    SourFuck wrote: »

lol

That line was stolen from Mac, go find the thread and lol at his post.. when Mac said it, I myself thought he was a true ? for that one, he was funny every other 50 posts.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    SourFuck wrote: »

lol

That line was stolen from Mac, go find the thread and lol at his post.. when Mac said it, I myself thought he was a true ? for that one, he was funny every other 50 posts.

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options

? studies ? I beef with, and when he feels a line they used was funny he uses it... gotta be a top 5 woat poster smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited February 2012
    Options

? studies ? I beef with, and when he feels a line they used was funny he uses it... gotta be a top 5 woat poster smh
    or could be that you always end up making every single thread about your trials, tribulation, and how ? did you wrong on this site.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This ? worst than that jadaross ? that stay making threads about being violated by women and ? . He's a hoe at heart, every time he replies ? gotta be saturated by footnotes he wrote in his diary and regardless of the thread dude will find a way to make the thread related to him.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That's ? ? in ya ears programming u to think that way smh. U see, I seen that the thing with them ? , was to make sure CB is relegated to bein a.... ehhh, Cain Marko (a lame so to speak), so since I seen that status and relevancy means so much to these 2 ? , hence why the fat ? 's fav line was "CB no one is checkin for ur posts, you'll never be nuffn on here" I made it my calling card, u get it?.. dont know why they were so hell bent on me "being a nobody" seems pretty lame to me, dont u think? Nah, u dont think, u just ride lol... foh and dont ask me no dumb ? like that again ? .. smh
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    @Cain....CB life is lost in the internet

He wants So badly to be a known poster as if it matters

Sad ?

I got bout 7 ? referencing me in this thread rite now, u think im pretty "known".

• Ol Jay's
    Options

Chose you? lol u mean took ur acct, made u cry bout it, ? on u, and made u make numerous aliases to diss Mikko and others that u couldnt tell how u really feel with ur OG acct... but wait, when u got ur card pulled and ur aliases exposed u said u were just 'playing" and wrote an in depth apology to Mikko, no?... oh.

@Cain... memoirs was from Plap, he swaggerjacked him for it, go find the thread and quote Plap with the lol

whatever you say ducky
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This ? worst than that jadaross ? that stay making threads about being violated by women and ? . He's a hoe at heart, every time he replies ? gotta be saturated by footnotes he wrote in his diary and regardless of the thread dude will find a way to make the thread related to him.

U really gonna take all of the fat ? 's lines.. wow smh
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    forgot this ? had that moneyteam sig, i'm done
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

^ This ? drives a.... I mean rides a, Huffy, but brags bout the 2 ? up the block with the GT performers with the glow in the dark mags. Pathetic.

? it I rest my case about this dude being a ? . No straight guy catches himself in mid sentence to make his diss sound ? as ? . Dude commenting backwards.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That's ? ? in ya ears programming u to think that way smh. U see, I seen that the thing with them ? , was to make sure CB is relegated to bein a.... ehhh, Cain Marko (a lame so to speak), so since I seen that status and relevancy means so much to these 2 ? , hence why the fat ? 's fav line was "CB no one is checkin for ur posts, you'll never be nuffn on here" I made it my calling card, u get it?.. dont know why they were so hell bent on me "being a nobody" seems pretty lame to me, dont u think? Nah, u dont think, u just ride lol... foh and dont ask me no dumb ? like that again ? .. smh

Sigh........ask a question on some "hey I'm not gonna son CB ? cause he's lame" and this is how you repay me. Sad thing is all the ? in Donkey knew how you was swinging from JG and Ducks nuts and now you're on here playing oops I erased that from memory smh. Didn't you have a money team banner in your sig GTFOH sheep ass ? . Lol I'm done no more sentences spent on you.

Moneyteam in my sig? Are u ? lol? Anyway, I was nut huggin so much that I was banned and not allowed to cosign all their posts, just u, ? , SSC, and the other plethora of dickeaters were.

If u dont cosign and hehehe at all their posts, they dont like u.. me, DatNigga, Mikko, Blank, and Onepunch was the only one not sucking ? , foh and dont play dumb.