WHY THE FUCC IS 3 OF MY FOF THREADS MISSING, YO?

Options
124»

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    This beef is waaaaaaaaaaack

CB, u better than this.

SSC, not sure who u are but ya sigs make u an AGN member if u want it.
    SSC = King Drew
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wasn't this dude earliest defense mechanism was the name dropping ? ? Biting off hrap posting style and still end up name dropping in this thread over misguided feelings.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    lol ? way of tellin me im their fav poster is to compare me to other posters they deem fantastic and then say that I took their style and blah, blah, blah.. hilarious.

Well fine, i'll play that game, Kobe copied MJ, rite? 5 rings later...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    lol ? way of tellin me im their fav poster is to compare me to other posters they deem fantastic and then say that I took their style and blah, blah, blah.. hilarious.

Well fine, i'll play that game, Kobe copied MJ, rite? 5 rings later...
    The ? are you talking about?
    ? you smelling like cotton and rayon right now, fix your panties.
  • reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    I specifically asked the fat ? during the "takeover"..

Me: "fat ? , what u gonna do once the higher powers shut down the IC which is only inevitable, are u gonna be able to bring it back"

Fat ? : "ahhh, unno, I just wanna be the man for a lil while, im not thinkin bout them shuttin it down, and me being hurt as ? bout it to the point I go on twitter and make a fake IC that no one registers to"

^ All his fault this ever happened in the 1st place, but some posters mouths are so full of ? that they aint realize that, and if they did, they're in denial bout it, and blame Jay.. foh.

Now look, ? wanted to stunt.... and broke their necks lol... now the boy Icy got em in check and under manners, strict posting policies such as only being able to post for a max 20 minutes before being banned lol smh

True, but the difference between them is that ducky doesn't give a ? , this is just a hobby to him, and he's the one with the majority of the skills to actually take over the forum.
    It's not something choice can do without his help
    , so unless ducky suddenly wants to do it the ? isn't going down. Right now ducky's on to other ? , he's not about to go out of his way,.... for now at least.

lol
  • reggie g
    reggie g Members Posts: 295
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1/1 in plat making threads in 2012, yo. And I has been washed up for 5 years now.

Edit: Can't believe you idiots brought this site bacc without forcing a pw change considering i have about 40 users passwords.

• ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS

USER BANNED
    DRO_IS_BACK
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options