what am i doing wrong?

13»

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? presented Eve to Adam. You don't have to go looking for her. She will come looking for you. Amen.

yo, is this ? serious???

that's why I hit son up with an off topic
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH a lot of these folks advice will take years for him to get it.

Check out my advice on "Im coming up" thread on Growing Pains. That will save you money and time.

And Travel to different cities in the summertime. You won't believe how open women are if you came from another city/state//region.

And Remain a mystery. Don't trick and make them laugh.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know where you live but for most cities the club is like the last level of a video game. You're better off trying to holla at females at school or even on the street during the day when you're running errands. At least until you get your skills up.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm guessing u should go on plentyofffish... practice on there n get yo swag up... some of them hoes easy..
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Based on the way you talkin you lack confidence my dude.

Second guessing yourself and ? .

You gotta be like them ? in my signature vvvvvvvvvvvvv.

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn. well how do i build confidence. ive asked this question many times and im still on that super shy ? . smh
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said that one girl told you that you need to smile right? Then dont be in the cut mean muggin the ladies, and if your going to the club by yourself then camouflauge it as best you can, dont stand around the dance floor or on the wall looking lonely, either be at the bar getting a drink trying to find a primary target or get on the dance floor and try to dance with somebody, try to find a girl that doesnt look too busy wit her friends or better yet try to find a girl eyeing and go say whats up, are you with somebody, whats your name, simple ? like that then either get her on the dance floor or buy her a drink if she wants one, the club is easy to meet chicks, but to get ? after the club you either got to meet a hoe thats ? or just have good game which usually cant be taught, you either got it or you dont, your best bet is to go to the club with your friends, have a spot to go after and find a couple girls that like to smoke weed and drink.
  • ineedpussy
    @10 and john- thanks for the words of encouragement it means alot. n/h.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, stop trying to go out for some. What you do is live your life and talk to women in every day situations. At the grocery store, walking down the street, etc... the club is mainly for hoes so you not getting the ? ? is sad. Believe in yourself even when you don't believe in yourself.Everyone who is confident has had self-doubts and guess what? They never pay off for anybody. Be yourself and do something else besides trying to get women. Women like money, looks, personality. If you have at least one of those you can get in. Stop being a weird-o, your vibe from this thread reeks of pathetic. If you are pathetic, don't be! Be strong my brother, be strong! Work out, in shape or not you WILL feel better about yourself and you will carry it with you.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo just practice speaking to people in general. on the elevator, say hi to everybody.
    make small talk with people..men and women at first. you will find its not hard at all. then make it a point to speak to women on a daily basis...just say hi or how are you doing. it will get easier and easier.

realize its more effective if you say hi to a chick rather than whats up shawty
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    post your pic....
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the title of this thread--and nothing more--you sound like a ? -ass ? .

So stop being a ? -ass ? .
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Based on the title of this thread--and nothing more--you sound like a ? -ass ? .

• ineedpussy
    damn fiat you going hard n/h.
    everybody else im trying to believe in myself but its hard.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    drtycity wrote: »
    damn. well how do i build confidence. ive asked this question many times and im still on that super shy ? . smh

You build confidence by focusing on the good things about yourself while fixing the things you don't like about yourself. So if in shape but shy, focus on the fact your diesel and work on coming out your shell. You gotta have accomplishments to make yourself feel good about yourself.
    fiat_money wrote: »

also this
  • ineedpussy
    how so am i a ? -ass ?
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Its a numbers game" - true. Approach as many females as possible, as soon as u see them. ? the haters.
    "Say hi." - false. Its like a movie, start the conversation in the middle of the action.

Also, end the conversation before they lose interest or you feel like its going no where. The more control of the situation, the better. You should be focused on getting the digits before even telling her your name. If u ask for the digits, and she'd rather get urs, OFFER TO PUT IT IN HER PHONE FOR HER AND CALL URSELF. Later on send her a text tellin her it wuz nice meeting her. Dats it. Don't be a ? -ass ? . DONT spend money on her. DONT talk her ear off. If she's not interested then shes not interested. Move on.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody can tell you how to do you.

You can take every single ? advice in here

And still ? it all up when you tryin to mack a broad

So you go out there and experiment b

What you got to lose? A piece of ? compared to the billions and billions of ? out there?

And for real, mentality should be as follows "? these ? , Imma do me regardless"

That helps in more ways than one playa
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    You gotta lay the law down. Then since you not too confident go get some shades to cover those eyes so she want see you ? yourself once you see a fine sexy woman in front of your face...Then one more thing, you can pay for school but you can buy class(jay-z).........so in other words, ah ha damnnnn homie.
  • ineedpussy
    You gotta lay the law down. Then since you not too confident go get some shades to cover those eyes so she want see you ? yourself once you see a fine sexy woman in front of your face...Then one more thing, you can pay for school but you can buy class(jay-z).........so in other words, ah ha damnnnn homie.

? you didnt finish
    Dr.Chemix wrote:

What you got to lose? A piece of ? compared to the billions and billions of ? out there?

And for real, mentality should be as follows "? these ? , Imma do me regardless"

i likey
    Ben E wrote:
    "Its a numbers game" - true. Approach as many females as possible, as soon as u see them. ? the haters.
    "Say hi." - false. Its like a movie, start the conversation in the middle of the action.

Also, end the conversation before they lose interest or you feel like its going no where. The more control of the situation, the better. You should be focused on getting the digits before even telling her your name. If u ask for the digits, and she'd rather get urs, OFFER TO PUT IT IN HER PHONE FOR HER AND CALL URSELF. Later on send her a text tellin her it wuz nice meeting her. Dats it. Don't be a ? -ass ? . DONT spend money on her. DONT talk her ear off. If she's not interested then shes not interested. Move on.

explain more of the
    "say hi" ? .

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Chemix my ? , i see u in this ? handling that player ?

i dont think theres a need for me, but if he dont get the point, i'll make sure ill connect dem dots for dude, ya dig
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    explain more of the
    "say hi" ? .

No.

Just ? wit u. It's counter intuitive, but it's harder to start a conversation from "hi." Worse, it's just lame and boring. U ever see 007 walk up to a bangin ass chick and say "hi"? she gets approach all the time, and half them ? prolly start with "hi".

Ur approach is all wrong. U could've handle that situation with the female at the club way better.
    i was at the club two weeks ago and just posted. this chick was like you need to smile more why you look so mean? so im trying to talk to her. i grab her hand and start talking but she leaves. and goes a couple feet and another ? stops her and she gives the ? play.

First of all, she approached you so u shouldnt be trying to talk to her. U were already talking to her. She was havin fun and made it easy. When she sed u should smile more, u prolly started cheesin and sed "hi". I wouldve barely looked at her and prolly sed "U'd like that, huh?" or some ? . It's called "game" for a reason. If ur not havin fun, ur doin it wrong.

Why the ? did u grab her hand on sum neanderthal "ima drag u back to my cave" ? ? Give her space, thats desperate as ? .

Answer me this:

Were u by urself or do u have a wingman?

How many females have u hollered at since u started this thread?