• Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Steevie_00 wrote: »
    **2sweet** wrote: »
    Ill Bot

Kat2180 = itskatbitches

Ban that account, yo.

lol..you MAD choice?

Get a life..worried over me posting..wtf?

lol all I know is that one of us was discussing the other while one of us wasn't around. hint hint....that would be you dissing me on the IC before I even decided to show up.

You MAD Kathryn?
    We were roasting your hideous picture lame, no one gives a ? to be "discussing you"...smh
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haaa this young man pulled out the Steevie account yo. That was a classic exposure.

"My Wett-Wett"
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao the comments on steevie's fb were hilarious. Some ? like "? what are you doing?!?!"
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Haaa this young man pulled out the Steevie account yo. That was a classic exposure.

"My Wett-Wett"

Can you point me to the direction of said exposure?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »

"My Wett-Wett"

Can you point me to the direction of said exposure?

Man I don't even know if that thread is around any more. That was from early 2010 and it had mad nudes in it..
  • SunflowaSeeds
    I'd lank a screen shot to that exposure, but I know I'll get banned with these wack ass new rules. You got a twitter? I'll @ it to you.
  • The Prodigalson
    I'd lank a screen shot to that exposure, but I know I'll get banned with these wack ass new rules. You got a twitter? I'll @ it to you.

Yeah I do but I don't be on that ? . I don't even remember my login. LOL, Fuuuuuuu
  • SunflowaSeeds
    I PMed it to you.
  • The Prodigalson
    I PMed it to you.

Good looking out homie.
  • nuri
    nuri Members Posts: 457
    Steevie_00 wrote: »
    So what..it's not like I was trying to hide it.

I find the new IC situation to be quite humorous...I know you're freaking out over there. Probably got papers with various usernames and passwords scattered everywhere...lol.

It proves your stupid hypocrisy, you're claiming I'm worried about you posting, yet you don't want to acknowledge that you were worried about me when I wasn't even posting.

I find that 2 years after retirement you're still unable to let go of the IC despite numerous attempts on your part to quit. It's like the IC is a heroin to you.

Even if it is a heroin to me..this affects you how?

Anytime a poster is on the verge of a nervous breakdown over something that happens on the IC then says they won't come back, then has to CALL up another poster in tears over how the IC is affecting their lives and is upset because an IC female has dissed her so badly that she can't even cope or muster up the courage to face this woman directly it's HIGHLY amusing.

lol @ sending Dro to PM Kai trying to get information from her so you could possibly have something on her. I don't know which is more pathetic, you for reducing yourself to that level or Dro for actually complying and doing it.
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: reggie g

USER BANNED
    nuri
  • SunflowaSeeds
    LMAO my ? was really thinking that was Nuri. Forgetting every thing that went on in this thread. I'm like yo, he got mad confrontational out of no where.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Damn go outside and take a walk or somethin it is now the start of your detoxation from the IC u can no longer post here illbot is snipin like battlefield in this ? ...
  • _Soulljah
    _Soulljah Members Posts: 249
    aquinafina wrote: »
    Damn go outside and take a walk or somethin it is now the start of your detoxation from the IC u can no longer post here illbot is snipin like battlefield in this ? ...

With the amount of pounds you've stacked up over the past year you damn sure should take your own advice.
  • finafloe
    _Soulljah wrote: »

With the amount of pounds you've stacked up over the past year you damn sure should take your own advice.

I CAN AND AM ALLOWED TO STILL POST IM NOT BANNED U COMING BACK IS LIKE COMING TO A PARTY WHERE UR UNWANTED WEARING DIFF MASKS N ? LOOKING DESPERATE I MEAN DAMN!!!
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784

I find the new IC situation to be quite humorous...I know you're freaking out over there. Probably got papers with various usernames and passwords scattered everywhere...lol.

Hifuckinlarious!!

This is probably the funniest thing I ever seen u post on here. I had to awesome it for the fact that although u are probably joking, it is probably the ? 's honest truth lmao... "this ? cant leave the IC alone, he cares bout the internet too much" lol.

JG, u ? up ur legacy by lookin so desperate out here yo, that ? Ill Bot is strippin u of the lil pride u have left.

U dont got nothin better to do, Lion King on Blu Ray got boring? lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited February 2012
    You should have typed "Hilfuckingarious". Because by typing "Hifuckinglarious" it reads as if you're trying to say "Highfuckinglarious". That's the way "Hi" will always be pronounced when read aloud.
  • _Soulljah
    _Soulljah Members Posts: 249

I CAN AND AM ALLOWED TO STILL POST IM NOT BANNED U COMING BACK IS LIKE COMING TO A PARTY WHERE UR UNWANTED WEARING DIFF MASKS N ? LOOKING DESPERATE I MEAN DAMN!!!

You can and are allowed to wear those jeans but the fact that I can see your varicose veins bursting through indicates that maybe--just maybe you shouldn't be wearing them.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited February 2012
  • finafloe

Hifuckinlarious!!

This is probably the funniest thing I ever seen u post on here. I had to awesome it for the fact that although u are probably joking, it is probably the ? 's honest truth lmao... "this ? cant leave the IC alone, he cares bout the internet too much" lol.

JG, u ? up ur legacy by lookin so desperate out here yo, that ? Ill Bot is strippin u of the lil pride u have left.

U dont got nothin better to do, Lion King on Blu Ray got boring? lol

Thats wat im sayin like if it was me i woulda been said ? it.... I heard that undergroundhiphop.com was hireing...
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: reggie g, nuri, kat2180, Steevie_00, sociopath

USER BANNED
    _Soulljah
  • finafloe

You can and are allowed to wear those jeans but the fact that I can see your varicose veins bursting through indicates that maybe--just maybe you shouldn't be wearing them.

Ok johnny...lol...but i didnt lol
  • finafloe