Beefs we never knew

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Reason
while back r.kelly and trey songz were goin at wit each other . i even remeber the track r.kelly dissed whole brunch of ppl on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dFAb2yO-NM

Comments

• trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I could NEVER respect Trey Songz after he dissed R Kelly.

How you gonna act like the ? aint birth ya whole style tho? And then get to feelin yaself and diss the ? who you obviously swagger jacked?

That ? was wild to me...
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry but Birdman said he wouldnt ? with R Kelly no more smh....... NO Twista and Lil Wayne then? Maybe Kellz was tryin to get paid up front but you know young money never wanna pay so he ? on her for incentive...... Half you ? trapped in the closet any know and the other half will fake it lol smh ? ass ? ... I care what they think about me ? smh
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote:
    I'm sorry but Birdman said he wouldnt ? with R Kelly no more smh....... NO Twista and Lil Wayne then? Maybe Kellz was tryin to get paid up front but you know young money never wanna pay so he ? on her for incentive...... Half you ? trapped in the closet any know and the other half will fake it lol smh ? ass ? ... I care what they think about me ? smh

What in the blue hell are you talking about?