Lets be real Ross making it hard for Jeezy or Tip to eat right now!!!

Options

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kinda agree. I listened to T.I.'s mixtape like once and aint spun it since...

Rich Forever stay gettin play in the whip...
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    all ross stan have for defense are free mixtape tracks that were originally supposed to be his album , lol 50 got mixtape tracks hit billboard hot 100 and performing them on late night tv. ross tim tebow of the rap game . jeezy about to do 500k , when ross sells 1 million on 1 album then he can bring talks to t.i or jeezy , ? when a mmg artist or album released 2011 + sell 500k ill let ross talk his ? .
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t.i.s worst and released while he was in jail album sold more than any of ross albums. so hows he makin it hard to eat?
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    t.i.s worst and released while he was in jail album sold more than any of ross albums. so hows he makin it hard to eat?

When Rick Ross beat isnt carrying him hes nice and is making better music then T.I. reality ass

idk how T.I. slipped up so much, jail made him and Wayne wacker

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im in atlanta ... all 3 get play here.... but Future/Gucci new mixtape Ductape esp on the eastside and Ross are getting a lot of play... TI is the biggest artist of the 3 so when his album drops he will go plat and have about 3-4 singles constantly played on a main stream level. His mixtape was under whelming. its funny cuz all 3 got hits with future which is getting play as well
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    im in atlanta ... all 3 get play here.... but Future/Gucci new mixtape Ductape esp on the eastside and Ross are getting a lot of play... TI is the biggest artist of the 3 so when his album drops he will go plat and have about 3-4 singles constantly played on a main stream level. His mixtape was under whelming. its funny cuz all 3 got hits with future which is getting play as well

Thank you for re-inforcing erthing I said, sir...
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options
    i wouldnt say all that i would say ross is doin him...
    GSonII wrote: »
    Naw, you sounding mighty stupid and fake. Talking about someone trying you like you really gonna do something over the internet. Like I say and many have said in this thread when you say making it hard for someone to eat that is going beyond music. Both of those dudes get caked stash from how long they been on vs Ross that is my point. Your points are ignorant ? about you claiming to know what is going on in the streets. It has nothing to do with who you a fan of by the way. That's like a person on here saying I'm black but Eminem is the best you could have kept that ? to yourself.

man ya delusional rite now cuz both jeezy & ti has been suckin that racist cracka feminemz ? i dont want rick ross 2 ever go platinum if he gotta do all that i want ross 2 keep callin feminem a ? & a MUUUUNKEE.,.,plus rozay just won hottest mc of da 2k11 was ti or jeezy on da list? & ross had woodface BAAWSE ? AZZ DRE @ his birthday party handin him a WATCH imean that is BAAWSE ? ross aint buy ? dre a fur coat like woodface did wit TIA lol jeezy & ti could neva pull off wat ross did by goin up against da biggest muuuunkee n hiphop like woodface & come out da victor like ROSS did & have ? azz dre @ they birthday party givin them a watch imean i understand u hate ross but dont let ya hate have u typin foolish,.,.

rick-ross-and-Dr-Dre-e1327944520314.jpg
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how is that true and jeezy went gold, he's bound to go plat 4 this year end...

"flexin" is getting major play in New York

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    HLF wrote: »
    This is just absurd.

So there's a song on TIs tape getting more burn than Yella Diamonds right now?

I dont know, I dont listen to the radio but he's gotta couple songs gettin burn in the club. I do know he still runs the south and his tv show is mighty popular. Which means Ross is not making anything hard for either of them right now.

As much of a T.I.P. fan as I am...That ? ain't true right now, cuh...Not musically..."? Da City Up" has pretty much been forgotten round my way...And whenever I go to Decatur to visit my cousins it's the same ? ..."Flexin", the joint wit Travis Porter and Dro, and the "Magic" remix are givin him lil radio play right na, but he need to come harder...Plus, you got Alley Boy outchea blatantly callin you ? , and that DTE movement just gettin stronger every week...Far as sales potential, popularity, and money, sure T.I. still elite...But right na he ain't runnin ? .

i think t.i. just needs to go back 2 his paper trail ? , that's him at his best, not imitate it pound for pound but pick up, from where he was at on paper trail and take it to another level...
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HLF wrote:
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    This is just absurd.

So there's a song on TIs tape getting more burn than Yella Diamonds right now?

I dont know, I dont listen to the radio but he's gotta couple songs gettin burn in the. I do know he still runs the south and his tv show is mighty popular. Which means Ross is not making anything hard for either of them right now.

As much of a T.I.P. fan as I am...That ? ain't true right now, cuh...Not musically..."? Da City Up" has pretty much been forgotten round my way...And whenever I go to Decatur to visit my cousins it's the same ? ..."Flexin", the joint wit Travis Porter and Dro, and the "Magic" remix are givin him lil radio play right na, but he need to come harder...Plus, you got Alley Boy outchea blatantly callin you ? , and that DTE movement just gettin stronger every week...Far as sales potential, popularity, and money, sure T.I. still elite...But right na he ain't runnin ? .

But the dude aint a mixtape rapper tho. He dont need ? poppin like that from a mixtape. If u didnt notice most of those ? Da City Up songs are just with 1 verse from him. Him nor Atlantic cares about that ? like that. The likes of Wayne, Jeezy and Ross thrive on this mixtape ? not TI.

That is a good point though, since those "In Da Streets" mixtapes TI has never needed mixtape buzz.

I think "Fu*k a Mixtape" was TI's first mixtape since those early PSC mixtapes.

I wouldn't say Rawse is making it hard for Jeezy or TI. Rawse is all over radio, but only goes gold. I think he's never gone plat.

In the hood, Rawse might be getting 10X more play than TI & Jeezy right now, but the hood buzz doesn't = record sales.

The threadstarter is technically right, but when it comes to album sales and shows, TI and Jeezy are still good.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably because of his weight.
  • NothaUsual
    NothaUsual Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Outside from 2010 Ross aint been growing. not a good look for him or YMC
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    NothaUsual wrote: »
    Outside from 2010 Ross aint been growing. not a good look for him or YMC

rozay just won hottest mc of da 2k11 on da blk mtv musik channel MTVJAMZ & he got his mmg team on da list 2 but ross is not growin? okay wit u sayin that 2 + 2 = 5....imean u cant b serious lol smh
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Jeezy went GOLD at the height of Rozay's buzz.
    Have you seen TI's reality show? He's raising his children way better then any other you'll see on TV.
    TI will always make hits. Just cause Ross is the man right now, doesn't mean these two artist are losing ground on what they doing.

Stop hating the Snow Man and the Jay-Z of the South, aka - TIP.
    I ? with Ross too though. I hope he keeps doing his run going.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Lets be real Ross making it hard for Jeezy or Tip to eat right now...

...at wingstop
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah you're reaching. TI and Jeezy have a better buzz right now bro. Check the soundscan. Rich Forever aint got as much buzz as TI's new mixtape or Jeezy's album well at least on the West
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah you're reaching. TI and Jeezy have a better buzz right now bro. Check the soundscan. Rich Forever aint got as much buzz as TI's new mixtape or Jeezy's album well at least on the West

Soundscan for mixtape buzz? I missed the memo.

• StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options

? the City Up

http://www.datpiff.com/TI-Fck-Da-City-Up-mixtape.296837.html

Rich Forever

http://www.datpiff.com/Rick-Ross-Rich-Forever-mixtape.296828.html

As you can see the downloads speak for themselves. And since we can't check soundscan for MIXTAPES, lets throw Trap Or Die 2 in the mix just for ? and giggles

Trap Or Die 2

http://www.datpiff.com/Young-Jeezy-Trap-Or-Die-2-mixtape.117512.html

Ross won

• GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the City Up

Rich Forever

As you can see the downloads speak for themselves. And since we can't check soundscan for MIXTAPES, lets throw Trap Or Die 2 in the mix just for ? and giggles

Trap Or Die 2

Ross won

Seriously, so you act like that one site is the end all be all. What about live mixtapes.com and the other sites that do the same thing? The ironic thing about this is people keep screaming Ross and hood but pointing to numbers but only when convenient. Ross is not winning when it comes to numbers.Also so now MTV's opinions count, but when these publications and networks claim Em the greatest alive or greatest of decade they don't matter. The truth is that mess never matters. You guys are reaching. Ross eating the least out of all 3.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good to understand whats going on on the East Side, but noone in Cobb County where I live and where people are more apt to buy records is messing with Alley Boy. People been talking about Future and 2Chainz other than that ain't no new cats got buzz and yes some people mess with Ross but he is not universally accepted just like everyone else. Plenty just can't mess with him too much.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options

? the City Up

Rich Forever

Trap Or Die 2

Ross won

Seriously, so you act like that one site is the end all be all. What about live mixtapes.com and the other sites that do the same thing? The ironic thing about this is people keep screaming Ross and hood but pointing to numbers but only when convenient. Ross is not winning when it comes to numbers.Also so now MTV's opinions count, but when these publications and networks claim Em the greatest alive or greatest of decade they don't matter. The truth is that mess never matters. You guys are reaching. Ross eating the least out of all 3.

Where did i say anything about MTV? Here are the livemixtape numbers though...

Rich Forever

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15656/rick_ross_rich_forever.html

? Da City Up

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15657/ti_fck_da_city_up.html

Trap Or Die 2

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/11647/young_jeezy_trap_or_die_2.html

**Im being generous with Jeezy, if we use the Real is Back 2, the comparison is laughable**

When we look at REAL WORLD numbers right now Ross is easily hotter than both these dudes musically. Also neither 103 or No Mercy(the last albums released by TI and Jeezy) have outsold Teflon Don(Ross' last album). You dudes are too stuck in the past to see what's going on RIGHT NOW.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ? Da City Up got old quickly; still bumping Rich Forever
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL I am a fan of Tip and Jeezy, but c'mon ? are in denial ....
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good to understand whats going on on the East Side, but noone in Cobb County where I live and where people are more apt to buy records is messing with Alley Boy. People been talking about Future and 2Chainz other than that ain't no new cats got buzz and yes some people mess with Ross but he is not universally accepted just like everyone else. Plenty just can't mess with him too much.

T.I.'s one of my fav rappers, but c'mon, you can't deny the fact that more people are checkin for Ross than both jeezy and Tip.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited March 2012
    Options

again ya hate got u typin foolish cuz ya bein a HYPOCRITE cuz both ti & jeezy both have been suckin a racist crackaz ? like feminem 2 go platinum so they r FAKE as ? ross has neva suck;d da crackaz ? & ? that ? i dont want rozay 2 eva go platinum if he gotta suck a crackaz ? like them 2 cuz da mo recordz u sell da mo whiter ya fan base is & rozay is kool bein gold....plus that MTVJAMZ top 10 list ? is LEGIT cuz that is da BLK MUSIK MTV channel when they was votin fa da hottest mc therr was not 1 white person sittin @ da table it was only blkz & like 2 latinoz @ da table who voted rozay #1 & rick rizzle also had 2 of his artist on da list jeezy & ti aint do that ? who is jeezy gonna have on therr that lame FREDDIE FIBBZ or da cracka CRIP smh & i guess ti is gonna have da white gurl & bob on therr huh? lol...again u cant take nuttin away from ross cuz he aint sell out like ti & jeezy fukin wit a cracka plus again ross call;d da cracka a ? & a MUUUUNKEE & ross was not shook like ti 2 go up against feminemz pet MUUUUNKEE & then come out da victor like rozay & have ? AZZ DRE @ his birthday party handin out watchz 2 seal da VICTORY jeezy cant even do that ? ,,,
    Where did i say anything about MTV? Here are the livemixtape numbers though...

Rich Forever

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15656/rick_ross_rich_forever.html

? Da City Up

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15657/ti_fck_da_city_up.html

Trap Or Die 2

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/11647/young_jeezy_trap_or_die_2.html

**Im being generous with Jeezy, if we use the Real is Back 2, the comparison is laughable**

When we look at REAL WORLD numbers right now Ross is easily hotter than both these dudes musically. Also neither 103 or No Mercy(the last albums released by TI and Jeezy) have outsold Teflon Don(Ross' last album). You dudes are too stuck in the past to see what's going on RIGHT NOW.

wat up dreaming yeah this kat is a straight h8r typin nonsense lol smh