Lets be real Ross making it hard for Jeezy or Tip to eat right now!!!

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    GSonII wrote: »
    Seriously, so you act like that one site is the end all be all. What about live mixtapes.com and the other sites that do the same thing? The ironic thing about this is people keep screaming Ross and hood but pointing to numbers but only when convenient. Ross is not winning when it comes to numbers.Also so now MTV's opinions count, but when these publications and networks claim Em the greatest alive or greatest of decade they don't matter. The truth is that mess never matters. You guys are reaching. Ross eating the least out of all 3.

again ya hate got u typin foolish cuz ya bein a HYPOCRITE cuz both ti & jeezy both have been suckin a racist crackaz ? like feminem 2 go platinum so they r FAKE as ? ross has neva suck;d da crackaz ? & ? that ? i dont rozay 2 eva go platinum if he gotta suck a crackaz ? like them 2....plus that MTVJAMZ ? is LEGIT cuz that is da BLK MUSIK MTV channel when they was votin fa da hottest mc therr was not 1 white person sittin @ da table it was only blkz & like 2 latinoz @ da table who voted rozay #1 & rick rizzle as had 2 of his artist on da list jeezy & ti aint do that ? who is jeezy gonna have on therr that lame FREDDIE FIBBZ or da cracka CRIP smh & i guess ti is gonna have da white gurl & bob on therr huh? lol...again u cant take nuttin away from ross cuz he aint sell out like ti & jeezy fukin wit a cracka plus again ross call;d da cracka a ? & a MUUUUNKEE & ross was not shook like ti 2 go up against feminemz pet MUUUUNKEE & then come out da victor like rozay & have ? AZZ DRE @ his birthday party handin out watchz 2 seal da VICTORY jeezy cant even do that ? ,,,

Eminem wasn't on TM103.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    Eminem wasn't on TM103.

that cracka was suppose 2 b on therr but jeezy took him off @ da last minute once he seen how da streetz reacted 2 that sell out fake ? !
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously, so you act like that one site is the end all be all. What about live mixtapes.com and the other sites that do the same thing? The ironic thing about this is people keep screaming Ross and hood but pointing to numbers but only when convenient. Ross is not winning when it comes to numbers.Also so now MTV's opinions count, but when these publications and networks claim Em the greatest alive or greatest of decade they don't matter. The truth is that mess never matters. You guys are reaching. Ross eating the least out of all 3.

again ya hate got u typin foolish cuz ya bein a HYPOCRITE cuz both ti & jeezy both have been suckin a racist crackaz ? like feminem 2 go platinum so they r FAKE as ? ross has neva suck;d da crackaz ? & ? that ? i dont want rozay 2 eva go platinum if he gotta suck a crackaz ? like them 2 cuz da mo recordz u sell da mo whiter ya fan base is & rozay is kool bein gold....plus that MTVJAMZ top 10 list ? is LEGIT cuz that is da BLK MUSIK MTV channel when they was votin fa da hottest mc therr was not 1 white person sittin @ da table it was only blkz & like 2 latinoz @ da table who voted rozay #1 & rick rizzle also had 2 of his artist on da list jeezy & ti aint do that ? who is jeezy gonna have on therr that lame FREDDIE FIBBZ or da cracka CRIP smh & i guess ti is gonna have da white gurl & bob on therr huh? lol...again u cant take nuttin away from ross cuz he aint sell out like ti & jeezy fukin wit a cracka plus again ross call;d da cracka a ? & a MUUUUNKEE & ross was not shook like ti 2 go up against feminemz pet MUUUUNKEE & then come out da victor like rozay & have ? AZZ DRE @ his birthday party handin out watchz 2 seal da VICTORY jeezy cant even do that ? ,,,
    Where did i say anything about MTV? Here are the livemixtape numbers though...

Rich Forever

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15656/rick_ross_rich_forever.html

? Da City Up

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/15657/ti_fck_da_city_up.html

Trap Or Die 2

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/11647/young_jeezy_trap_or_die_2.html

**Im being generous with Jeezy, if we use the Real is Back 2, the comparison is laughable**

When we look at REAL WORLD numbers right now Ross is easily hotter than both these dudes musically. Also neither 103 or No Mercy(the last albums released by TI and Jeezy) have outsold Teflon Don(Ross' last album). You dudes are too stuck in the past to see what's going on RIGHT NOW.

wat up dreaming yeah this kat is a straight h8r typin nonsense lol smh

Wat up Gee. Im good brotha just glad the reason is back. "That other site" is wack
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Objectively speaking, i don't stan for either artist. Jeezy has consistently outsold Ross and been gold or platinum in a quicker time than Ross. It takes Ross albums like a damn year to go gold, if that is winning relative to Jeezy then what do you call what Jeezy is doing.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem wasn't on TM103.

that cracka was suppose 2 b on therr but jeezy took him off @ da last minute once he seen how da streetz reacted 2 that sell out fake ? ![/quote

T.I. is on Atlantic (B.O.B, Lupe) so of course his albums are going to have Eminem, Justin Timberlake and Christina Augerleria on them because that's the formula over there.

Jeezy jumped on the Emenim song because he knows Emenim has the biggest fan base in HipHop and that white crip from CTE convinced him to do it, but the track was so forced and awkward that Def Jam wouldn't even accept it and the streets was laughing at it.

Rozay got Soul food on his plate he ain't got a Beiber duet like Ludacris or a Europeon on his label like Good music, Roc Nation, and Grand Hustle but he got some soldiers.

MMG is the last mainstream major HipHop label that doesent have a token white on their label or feel the need to add token whites to their solo albums; Ambition & Teflon Don proved you can sell without that gimmick.

Everybody in the industry is making chess-moves and vying for position trying to follow industry trends and gimmicks and in the process we get to see who's willing to sell their SOUL and white-wash their music for some extra hype/pub and some sales.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ H-Rap what doesnt help now is that black folk are looking towards whites for inspiration for their fashion and "swag" sense.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, we shall see as we have already seen before. Ross aint gonna sell no records but you guys will claim the album is the greatest thing you ever heard. Krit probably get more downloads than T.I., Ross, or Jeezy of free ? but he aint gonna sell neither. Aint none of these dudes repping for me or you, only a lame can't see that. Ross is the wackest rapper going. Wack fantasy content. Word to DMX, ? Ross over the top fantasy ass.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, we shall see as we have already seen before. Ross aint gonna sell no records but you guys will claim the album is the greatest thing you ever heard. Krit probably get more downloads than T.I., Ross, or Jeezy of free ? but he aint gonna sell neither. Aint none of these dudes repping for me or you, only a lame can't see that. Ross is the wackest rapper going. Wack fantasy content. Word to DMX, ? Ross over the top fantasy ass.

In 2012 Musically Ross>>> TI and Jeezy(ESPECIALLY TI)

Not sure why that makes u so angry
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

That poor kid is angry and that pleases me, I'm just glad he's willing to invest his energy in listening to Ross so we can prove to the world that even the people who think he's wack still find it impossible to not listen to his music. Rozay is Winnin!
    Wild Self wrote: »
    @ H-Rap what doesnt help now is that black folk are looking towards whites for inspiration for their fashion and "swag" sense.

Yeah we used to set the trends but all of a sudden we wanted to "party like rockstars" and dress like them too.

That skater, hipster, rocker swag will die off sooner or later but as long as Wayne is at the top it will most likely remain popular.

\:D/
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo....just chiming in....if you're making it hard for someone to eat and they drop a gold album, what werethe expectations on jeezy's last release?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    What exactly does Ross do better then TI?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick Ross has got to be the most repetitive ass ? in rap, at least T.I. switch up his flows and albums. All the mf does is throw in a bunch of Italian designers names, rap about food, and doing unbelievable ? that we all know he doesn't live like eating fried chicken with Bill Gates in the Silicon Valley. Dude sells a lifestyle, a unbelievable one at that and knows how to pick out lush beats.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wat up Gee. Im good brotha just glad the reason is back. "That other site" is wack

im chillin family.,,..yeah da reason is back but i wonda how long this ? will last until da lame hackin cracka duck startz runnin wild again fukin up da board smh,.,.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    T.I. is on Atlantic (B.O.B, Lupe) so of course his albums are going to have Eminem, Justin Timberlake and Christina Augerleria on them because that's the formula over there.

Jeezy jumped on the Emenim song because he knows Emenim has the biggest fan base in HipHop and that white crip from CTE convinced him to do it, but the track was so forced and awkward that Def Jam wouldn't even accept it and the streets was laughing at it.

Rozay got Soul food on his plate he ain't got a Beiber duet like Ludacris or a Europeon on his label like Good music, Roc Nation, and Grand Hustle but he got some soldiers.

MMG is the last mainstream major HipHop label that doesent have a token white on their label or feel the need to add token whites to their solo albums; Ambition & Teflon Don proved you can sell without that gimmick.

Everybody in the industry is making chess-moves and vying for position trying to follow industry trends and gimmicks and in the process we get to see who's willing to sell their SOUL and white-wash their music for some extra hype/pub and some sales.

hallelujah...i gotta lauf @ foolz n herr talkin about sellz cuz da mo recordz u sell da mo WHITER ya fanbase is so who carez if ti or jeezy has gone platinum cuz atleast ross neva sold out like them 2 gettin on a trak wit a RACIST CRACKA fa a WHITE FANBASE rozay can stay n his GOLD lane & get love fa da STREETZ mmg aint kissin no white azz like GH & CTE imean dont get it twist;d mmg is fa da JAMAL WALLZ but ? a racist ? like FEMINEM!
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Objectively speaking, i don't stan for either artist. Jeezy has consistently outsold Ross and been gold or platinum in a quicker time than Ross. It takes Ross albums like a damn year to go gold, if that is winning relative to Jeezy then what do you call what Jeezy is doing.

who carez if jeezy sold mo recordz or goes gold faster then ross cuz atleast ross aint sell out like jeezy did & do a trak wit a racist cracka fa a white fanbase rozay was voted #1 hottest mc of da 2k11 cuz he put n WORK was jeezy even on da list? imean ross even had his mmg team on da list jeezy aint have freddie fibbz or da cracka crip on therr plus rozay call;d feminem a ? & a MUUUNKEE jeezy dont have da ballz 2 do that & jeezy cant go 2 war wit da crackaz pet muuuunkee WOODFACE & come out da victor chillin @ da superbowl wit da muuunkeez cracka slavemassah JIMMY IOVINE & havE WOODFACEZ ? azz BAAWSE DRE @ his birthday party sealin da VICTORY handin out WATCHZ lol

u r stupid do u think that rozay was voted hottest mc by a BLK & LATINO panel was a GIMMICK smh gtfoh wit da stupid ? ya sayin who givez a ? if jeezy sold mo recordz then ross cuz MMG was hotter then CTE n da 2k11 plus jeezy sold out kissin a crackaz azz plus jeezy got crackaz n ? Tom Entertainment callin blkz ? fool jeezy is fake as ? ! ross got nas old dj LES from queenz out herr n da 757 VA on 103jamz reppin MMG every friday nite & da 757 va LEX LUGER play'd a big part n TEFLON DONZ success & TIMBERLAND & SK8BOARD P is down 2 ross got big stock out herr n da 757 va & mmg artist stay doin showz out herr u r a fool listenin 2 wat a CRACKHEAD said lol smh.,,.
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    yo....just chiming in....if you're making it hard for someone to eat and they drop a gold album, what werethe expectations on jeezy's last release?

The last time Jeezy went platinum was 2006 the same year Rozay made his debut, since then Jeezy has two Gold albums and Ross has two Gold albums. Presently Tm103 is at 478,000 copies but it shipped Gold.

Artists can't eat off record sales alone, you need to tour, sell them singles, guest verses and exec-produce some successful projects from artists signed on your imprint....get your endorsements up: Nike, Ciroc, Wingstop etc.

I'm sure Def Jam would have liked Jeezys second to last project to go platinum like his first two but this is a different era.

....now that sales have been discussed at length use your resources and look at the critical ratings that all 3 artists got for their last albums.

• GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The last time Jeezy went platinum was 2006 the same year Rozay made his debut, since then Jeezy has two Gold albums and Ross has two Gold albums. Presently Tm103 is at 478,000 copies but it shipped Gold.

Artists can't eat off record sales alone, you need to tour, sell them singles, guest verses and exec-produce some successful projects from artists signed on your imprint....get your endorsements up: Nike, Ciroc, Wingstop etc.

I'm sure Def Jam would have liked Jeezys second to last project to go platinum like his first two but this is a different era.

....now that sales have been discussed at length use your resources and look at the critical ratings that all 3 artists got for their last albums.

i wonda wat that fool gsonII gotta say about that it seemz like hez da 1 livin n a fantasy world on jeezyz nutz lol
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee u alive? when u back on the IC ? ?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

yesterday...
  • DaBull
    Options

yesterday...

oh ight welcome back ? !!!!
    but its still Banks>>>>>MMG
    cold corner 2 run circles around rich forever, and middle finger to a mtv list. they aint even have j cole on that list

• GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    cold corner 2 run circles around rich forever, and middle finger to a mtv list. they aint even have j cole on that list

lol like rozay said EVERYBODY needz 2 bow they headz fa da MIXTAPE RAPPER lloyd blankz & pray fa him cuz his MAINSTREAM career is OVA..,.

http://youtu.be/Wfl7T06VBzQ

lloyd pumper wish he could do WALE numberz now & nobody n da STREETZ was talkin about CC2 only yall on da NET kno about that Rich4eva is EVERYWHERR lollllll.,.,& j cole was not bein bump;d heavy n da STREETZ imean yeah he has a big female/white fanbase but da streetz/hood aint feelin him like that
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

lol like rozay said EVERYBODY needz 2 bow they headz fa da MIXTAPE RAPPER lloyd blankz & pray fa him cuz his MAINSTREAM career is OVA..,.

http://youtu.be/Wfl7T06VBzQ

lloyd pumper wish he could do WALE numberz now & nobody n da STREETZ was talkin about CC2 only yall on da NET no about that lollllll.,.,& j cole was not bein bump;d heavy n da STREETZ imean yeah he has a big female/white fanbase but da streetz/hood aint feelin him like that

Drake and Nicki were on that list. That kinda invalidates your point. I think Cole deserved to be on the list
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Drake and Nicki were on that list. That kinda invalidates your point. I think Cole deserved to be on the list

drake & nikki is on 1 of da hottest labelz n hiphop YMCMB & r PLATINUM sellin artist unlike j cole so they spot is automatic
  • DaBull
    Options
    lol @ Gee bein hypocritical, when MTV/white america dont acknowledge Ross then its cuz he keep it so real, but then we him and his MMG crew get some shine, then its all good and a sign that he is soooo hot......SMH only in the IC
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That poor kid is angry and that pleases me, I'm just glad he's willing to invest his energy in listening to Ross so we can prove to the world that even the people who think he's wack still find it impossible to not listen to his music. Rozay is Winnin!

Yeah we used to set the trends but all of a sudden we wanted to "party like rockstars" and dress like them too.

That skater, hipster, rocker swag will die off sooner or later but as long as Wayne is at the top it will most likely remain popular.

\:D/

doubt that. That hipster culture is here to stay. If Wayne dies at his prime of his fame, then it will have the same impact as when Pac died and everyone wanted to look like a thug.

Ross's buzz died down a bit cause of his health issues, but I see him going to go hard this summer with Self Made 2 and GFID.
  • GeE-757
    edited March 2012
    Options
    lol @ Gee bein hypocritical, when MTV/white america dont acknowledge Ross then its cuz he keep it so real, but then we him and his MMG crew get some shine, then its all good and a sign that he is soooo hot......SMH only in the IC

if u have cable then u know that MTVJAMZ is da BLK MTV MUSIK CHANNEL that playz nuttin but BLK VIDEOZ RAP, R&B, HIPHOP & SOUL MUSIK videoz all day 24/7 & that is waT da HOTTEST MCz is on thatz y da votin panel was BLKZ & LATINOZ so that ? is legit thatz y that cracka feminem wasnt on da list!
    doubt that. That hipster culture is here to stay. If Wayne dies at his prime of his fame, then it will have the same impact as when Pac died and everyone wanted to look like a thug.

Ross's buzz died down a bit cause of his health issues, but I see him going to go hard this summer with Self Made 2 and GFID.

how did ross buzz go down when he just got voted hottest mc of da 2k11?
  • H-Rap 180
    edited March 2012
    Options

i wonda wat that fool gsonII gotta say about that it seemz like hez da 1 livin n a fantasy world on jeezyz nutz lol

Hes going to tell you that "Teflon Don" was released on July 20 2010 and was certified GOLD on November 10 2010 and that because it took about 3 months to go Gold (112 days) it "struggled" even tho 99% of rappers dont even go GOLD to begin with.

But he wont tell you that "The Recession" was released on September 02 2008 and was certified GOLD on December 10th 2008 and that it took about 3 months to go GOLD (99 days) and "struggle" it did not.....

Thats based on RIAA certifications.

But sales is only one part of the game, some artists have the ability to help the artists around them become more successful so you have to give T.I. credit for making B.O.B a Pop-rap star and Ross for ressurecting Wale's career.