Jersey Shore's "Snooki" is pregnant...

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/snooki_lied_she_preggers_LMEWWgqwCvDpaVhud3x6wK
The universe’s collective IQ should prepare to drop a few points.

Though she has publicly denied she’s expecting, sources say trashy “Jersey Shore” guidette Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is indeed pregnant and has plans to bankroll her mommy-to-be status into becoming “the next Kourtney Kardashian.”

We’re told Polizzi, 24, is carrying her first child by boyfriend Jionni LaValle, and is roughly three months along.

Sources said the reality star, who denied being preggers earlier this month, has already brokered a deal to announce the news on the cover of Us Weekly after she shopped the story to several celebrity magazines.

But sources tell Page Six that MTV is worried about how to manage the news, given that Polizzi’s hard-partying, ? -swilling ways have just been turned into a “Jersey Shore” spinoff with Jenni “JWoww” Farley, which has begun shooting in New Jersey.

“MTV went into crisis mode after they found out,” said a source. “They’re trying to hide it because it would greatly affect the creative direction of the show. ” The untitled new show has just begun taping and focuses on the ladies’ relationship as friends and roommates — and whatever adventures come their way.

Star magazine reported a few weeks ago that Snooki was pregnant but had told “only her close friends and family.” But Polizzi went on “GMA” on Feb. 2 to tell Lara Spencer, “I definitely do want kids, but I’m not pregnant . . . Being pregnant should be a real thing and a happy thing, and I’m not.”

Since then, Polizzi, who last year lost 20 pounds off of her 4-foot-9 frame by working out, eating healthy and taking a weight-loss supplement, has started filming her new show in Jersey City. Photos taken on the set shown her carrying large bags to hide her belly.

A rep for MTV said the network “doesn’t comment on series in production.” Polizzi’s rep declined to comment.

Comments