14 year old shoots mom 10 times in her sleep... (Detroit takin' lauces)

Options
Aristo_V300
Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-aePFkb2uQ

Was mentioned in that other thread but whatever...

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cot dayum what did she do?....i cant listen right now
  • Aristo_V300
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    cot dayum what did she do?....i cant listen right now

She wouldn't let him hang out with his friends at night who were prolly gang members.
  • Aristo_V300
    Options
    "Friends and relatives of a 14-year-old boy accused of fatally shooting his mother after they argued about his behavior held a candlelight vigil Tuesday outside the family's home on Detroit's east side and said they forgave the boy.

"Oh ? , put your loving arms around him, (because) he's still our cousin, our brother, our grandson," said Annie McKenzie, 56, of Detroit, the boy's grandmother and mother of slain Tamiko Robinson, 36.

Robinson was shot to death early Monday as she slept on a couch, according to police. Her fiancé, Chika Lewis, 35, who said he and Robinson were together for a decade, said he would fear for his life if the boy were not in custody.

"Right now, I'm scared for me. Maybe he wants to take me out," Lewis said, moments after the 6 p.m. vigil of about 40 people ended at the home on Burns near Gratiot.

The Free Press is not identifying the youth because he has not been criminally charged.

The boy is one of three teens accused in violent crimes between Sunday night and Monday who sat in front of Wayne County Circuit Court Referee Catherine Gardner on Tuesday.

The 14-year-old fought with his mother after she told him to stop associating with gang members, relatives said.

Police said two others, both 15, were part of a crime spree in which a 6-year-old was shot during an attempted carjacking Sunday night. The child remained in critical condition Tuesday, Detroit police spokeswoman Sgt. Eren Stephens said.

The 15-year-olds showed no emotion as they sat in court with their mothers Tuesday and spoke their names for the record.

Prosecutors had not made a charging decision Tuesday evening in any of the three cases. All of the teens are scheduled to return to court Saturday and could face charges as adults or juveniles.

McKenzie said she was hospitalized Monday after finding out her daughter had been killed and her grandson is accused.

"My heart is broken," she said. McKenzie said her grandson loved his mother. She suspects that if he was involved in her death, he was on drugs and not in his right mind.

Family members told the Free Press that Robinson tried to stop her son, a freshman in high school, from hanging out with a group of friends who smoke and drink.

"I know he was trying to get into a gang," said Leshaun Roberts, the boy's uncle and Robinson's brother.

The teenager, who once mowed lawns for money and enjoyed fishing with his uncle, is now suspected of using a stolen 12-gauge shotgun inside his house to shoot his mother multiple times, said Roberts, 39, of Detroit.

The gun belonged to Lewis and was taken from a locked office in the house, Roberts said. It appears the teen waited until everyone in the house went to sleep before the shooting occurred, said Roberts, who sat in court Tuesday with his nephew.

"I still got love for him," Roberts said.

Roberts said he doesn't want to see a kid charged as an adult, but that if his nephew is guilty of murder, he should do time.

"I lost my sister already," Roberts said. "I know it's a possibility I can lose him."
    "
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok im just not seeing him hit her 10 times with a shotgun....they either couldnt tell cuz it was so nasty, or this lil ? is a hitman...crazy either way tho
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn thats sucks the woman had lupus and the lil ? shot her 10 times

smh
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kid was insane
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? ?! R.I.P. to the mother.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This ? deserve to get his ? head popped off, killin yo moms? really? coward ass ? . i'll beat his ? ass on some real ass ? . lil ass boy.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have just let the kid live.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skooby2315 wrote: »
    This ? deserve to get his ? head popped off, killin yo moms? really? coward ass ? . i'll beat his ? ass on some real ass ? . lil ass boy.

Crazy ass young boy with a big gun. You're not beating that ass. You can join the mom..r.i.p
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guess he just wanted to do hood rat stuff with his friends
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options

Crazy ass young boy with a big gun. You're not beating that ass. You can join the mom..r.i.p

you sayin like i cant get a gun. i live in Chicago its easier gettin a gun then groceries. but watch when he in prison those ogs gonna whoop his ass to his death if they found out he called his mom and the reason why. thats a ? ? move.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

you sayin like i cant get a gun. i live in Chicago its easier gettin a gun then groceries. but watch when he in prison those ogs gonna whoop his ass to his death if they found out he called his mom and the reason why. thats a ? ? move.

Maybe. But these youngs boys is just crazy. Different when i grew up. You used throw up yours hands when you had a problem, in the street or in jail. Now the 13, 14yo are walking around with guns. And in jail they got that baby oil and 190 for yours ass. Catch you while your watching t.v.
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options

Maybe. But these youngs boys is just crazy. Different when i grew up. You used throw up yours hands up when you had a problem, in the street or in jail. Now the 13, 14yo are walking around with guns. And in jail they got that baby oil and 190 for yours ass. Catch you while your watching t.v.

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    I swear i hate my ? generation
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    like how can you ? the person who birthed you? like yo og is untouchable.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much emotions flowing in this thread.
  • Meela Dymme
    Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
    Options
    There should be a college level test to pass before women can have baby, if they're gonna be the one taking care them
  • In Your Moms Room
    Options
    There should be a college level test to pass before women can have baby, if they're gonna be the one taking care them

lmfao. So now you should have a college education to have a kid. ? out of here.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    it's so cold in the D
    how the ? do we post keep peace?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like how can you ? the person who birthed you? like yo og is untouchable.

Co-sign, dun you off your moms you a untrustworthy sociopath, you're on that joker type ? . Wild dog like that you gotta put down because he subject to do anything, and I wouldn't lose no sleep either. Little homie need to catch a hot one to the brain pan.
  • Darius
    Options
    honestly, this is the best case scenario. ? two birds with one stone if you will. she probably was of no benefit to society and neither is he.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darius wrote: »
    honestly, this is the best case scenario. ? two birds with one stone if you will. she probably was of no benefit to society and neither is he.

She had other kids B, and the fact that she gave a damn about her family enough to force that little punk off the street proves her worth right there.
  • Darius
    Options
    really? she sleeps on a couch, probably passed out on some heroin, and has been engaged for ten ? years. engaged to a man who she allowed to come into her home and actually bring the murder weapon with him. you know your son is wanting to be a g and yet you leave a shotgun in the house unattended?

but either way, have you ever seen someone die from Lupus? its a jail sentence in itself. i can't imagine anyone would willingly go out like that. RIP tho
  • DetroitBoi313
    DetroitBoi313 Members Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in Detroit been going crazy lately.