Meela Dymme
Meela Dymme Members Posts: 168
edited February 2012 in The Reason
Street king/ the big 10

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Woodface time is up. The G-Unit ship has sunk.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that track he got with too short and devin is nice though
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He put a message on facebook that said. If i made an album ass good as G.R.O.D.T would you be surprised. Most every body said yes. I agree. His times up. The only way for him to stay relevant is to sign someone who can get some buzz and sell decent.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    that track he got with too short and devin is nice though

Word...I was surprised by that
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Curtis done!

He should just stick to getting ? pies to Africans. He done in the rap game B.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50's ship has sunk! bada boom!
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Woodface is the new Titantic! It's sinking captain!
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't expect 50 to make it back but i still listen to his ? . imo the Big 10 was a good mixtape, as long as he keeps putting out good music, i dont see why not.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like fif always says ... "if a new artist puts up the #'s i do every trip he'd be considered the next best thing since slice bread" word to every new upcoming artist fif collab with that now has a crazy national buzz .... i beat the ? up up up up up up up up up up up ..... smh @ the overbearing denial in this thread about the power fif stilll has in this game .........
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    like fif always says ... "if a new artist puts up the #'s i do every trip he'd be considered the next best thing since slice bread" word to every new upcoming artist fif collab with that now has a crazy national buzz .... i beat the ? up up up up up up up up up up up ..... smh @ the overbearing denial in this thread about the power fif stilll has in this game .........

Lol, that record was gon get play with or without him...It was already gettin played at clubs and parties in Atlanta, Miami, and Charlotte before 50 touched it...I hate his verse and I hate that people thought it was his song...
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options

What power?? Dude can't even get a release date.

Nobody likes Curtis except his boyfriend mayweather
  • bankenstein
    bankenstein Members Posts: 227 ✭✭
    Options
    I tried to give him a chance with that Big 10 mixtape. I iked it at first but slowly deleted all the tracks later. I hope he can come up with a hit but he aint ? for me musically right now
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50-Cent is still very popular in Lithuania and Belgium.

His career will always be compared to Ja-Rule a rapper who was hot for a minute but when the gimmick wore off his career plummeted.

Unlike Ja-Rule poor 50-Cent never made it to his 5th studio album.

Nas, JayZ, Emenim, Snoop, Scarface, Kanye West, DMX, Ludacris, T.I., Wayne, and Fabolous all made it to that precious 5th album to solidify their discography. Camron even did it.

50-Cents career can be described in 2 words: "Damn Homie".

• OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still check for him I ain't gon lie.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you ever liked 50, you'd like his recent music. otherwise you probably just were a trendhopping sucka ass ? who claimed to ? with 50 but really only liked him cause he was hot.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never liked 50 as much as his fans did but I am disturbed by you wack internet ? . One minute you wanna-be all about ? the mainstream artist its all about the starving artist then the next minute you wanna lick a wack wanna-be like Ross ass. I don't get you ? . I think you are all just fake and hate on anything or anyone that has really been through some ? and made it out because your ? ? no that you would not have been able to do it. Internet ? .
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options

Oh U went PLATINUM,Yeah dat's nice,Now let me see U do the same sh*t twice.......3x 4x....then a couple of more times,AMATEUR NITE AT APOLLO it's showtime-Nasty Nas(da prophet)
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    everyone say 50 is done , go check his you tube views for his mixtape songs , 5 million plus, i see him on tv all the time cnn, late night shows. these are the same people that said jeezy would flop and ross will sell1 million on 1 album . 50 got mad hits with theses bay area artist. he getting plat singles for ? load of artist. just because you my not listen to him , doesn't mean he doesn't have fans
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    I never liked 50 as much as his fans did but I am disturbed by you wack internet ? . One minute you wanna-be all about ? the mainstream artist its all about the starving artist then the next minute you wanna lick a wack wanna-be like Ross ass. I don't get you ? . I think you are all just fake and hate on anything or anyone that has really been through some ? and made it out because your ? ? no that you would not have been able to do it. Internet ? .

Ain't no hatin & nobody is being fake N dis thread. We all love da underdog(someone who's been through it & made it) which is Y alotta ppl including myself was ridin wit 50 @ 1st. ANYONE wit a inch of common sense knows 50 got on dat Suge ish,"Blackman wit too much power"!! Now look @ him,he's definitely incorporated some HUMBLE PIE in his diet. J Iovine/Interscope has sonned 50 numerous times da last couple of yrs. He got rich & died musically
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    everyone say 50 is done , go check his you tube views for his mixtape songs , 5 million plus, i see him on tv all the time cnn, late night shows. these are the same people that said jeezy would flop and ross will sell1 million on 1 album . 50 got mad hits with theses bay area artist. he getting plat singles for ? load of artist. just because you my not listen to him , doesn't mean he doesn't have fans

Do you have links to the threads or the names of posters who said Jeezy would flop and Ross would sell a million or are you referring to people outside this forum?

If 50-cent is as hot as you say he is then why cant he get his label to believe he is? Aren't they experts?

I'm unfamiliar with these platinum singles that you speak of, would you please share them with us?

• southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Master P told him on that first tour you hae 5 years to get everything you need to get....03-08 id say 50's time is up.....

side note: that song with too short ft 50, twista and devin - Ima stop......is jamming!
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50s rap career is over. of g-unit only banks and game are still standing. 50 still gonna be a rich ass ? , but he's completely irrelevant in rap.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the game is finished , 50 cent dropped a lp it would out sell the game and banks easy. so how do they have a better career then him ? 50 can go gold , most rapper cant .
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tried listening to the big 10, its not a ? as any of his last albums, but its not really good either.
    the weak ass Wale album >>> the big 10