anyone checking for 50 cent lately

Options

Comments

• southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was still in 7th grade and in my G-unit phase I would

lol damn your young bro......that explains a lot...

• KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50's about to do the numbers he clowned rappers for doing when he was still hoy off the eminem/dr.dre wave.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karma is a ? and Curtis married that hoe. Simp ass ? .
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    like fif always says ... "if a new artist puts up the #'s i do every trip he'd be considered the next best thing since slice bread" word to every new upcoming artist fif collab with that now has a crazy national buzz .... i beat the ? up up up up up up up up up up up ..... smh @ the overbearing denial in this thread about the power fif stilll has in this game .........

Lol, that record was gon get play with or without him...It was already gettin played at clubs and parties in Atlanta, Miami, and Charlotte before 50 touched it...I hate his verse and I hate that people thought it was his song...

still in denial i see ... so in light of that IMMA BOSS with meek mills would have blown like it did minus rick ross ... IJS ... yall gotta really peep how this game works ............................... its a reason why the record is everywhere and it aint cause it was poppin in atlanta ..... ;)
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i not going to front. i think he could do it again.

it just hiphop change and the audience change. so his music and topics is old to these new ? .
    I still listen to his new music, and i like it.
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
    tried listening to the big 10, its not a ? as any of his last albums, but its not really good either.
    the weak ass Wale album >>> the big 10

Ambition>>>>Get Rich or Die Trying

All of 50s albums aged horribly
  • charliebrowning
    charliebrowning Members Posts: 20
    Options
    Just the title of this thread, made me burst out, laughing...*clears throat* lemme shutup ....
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am fif still got it
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 is a ? ass ? , but big 10 wasn't bad at all, pretty impressive....but then he dropped ? . hahaha yeah 5-0 is done. big 10 can't save him
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tried listening to the big 10, its not a ? as any of his last albums, but its not really good either.

rofl
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 pretty much done.....avg rap career tho pretty much.....one thing about sun is he popped that record sales ? so much at one point it was crazy....he set himself up tho, according to his logic, he shouldnt be making music any more
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 not done i seen him performing track of big 10 on jimmy fallon , how else doing mixtape tracks on late night tv ?

• Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    Miles HIGH wrote: »

still in denial i see ... so in light of that IMMA BOSS with meek mills would have blown like it did minus rick ross ... IJS ... yall gotta really peep how this game works ............................... its a reason why the record is everywhere and it aint cause it was poppin in atlanta ..... ;)

When was there a version of "Imma Boss" that didn't have Ross on it?...Was it poppin in Philly, NY, and NJ?...If so, post it, cause I never heard that ? ...If not, this is a completely different case...The original "Up" was already known about on a few scenes and gettin buzz...Of course, puttin 50 on it pushed it further, but when he initially got on it it started bein pushed as 50's single and not a feature...Just like when Hurricane Chris stole Halle Barry after it had already been out gettin played in clubs around the south before he ever got on it.
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a boss was a meek track , i heard it before just meek then after meek started ? with mmg , ross jumped on
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    No. Woodface time is up. The G-Unit ship has sunk.

guess u didnt see Nicki at grammys lol

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Gee

Yes I saw her perform at the "Grammys" and then the All Star Game. I call that winning.

#YMCMB
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    im a boss was a meek track , i heard it before just meek then after meek started ? with mmg , ross jumped on

Ross was already on the track
  • FuckAmazon.com
    FuckAmazon.com Members Posts: 7
    Options
    50 STILL MAKING G00D MUSIC...I GUESS HIS CL0THES AINT SMALL EN0UGH F0R AMERICA
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Master P told him on that first tour you hae 5 years to get everything you need to get....03-08 id say 50's time is up.....

side note: that song with too short ft 50, twista and devin - Ima stop......is jamming!

That was a good interview from Master P.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When trolling goes a lil too far.
  • pop duke
    pop duke Members Posts: 375
    Options

Yo Still,I thought I was da only person dat felt his cd's didn't age well. When I re-visit 50's music I skip ALOT of songs. But in all fairness in regard to GRODT I think I may have played it too much back N '03. But even with dat said, I played Illmatic,R Doubt,Chronic,? ,etc. alot also but I still enjoy them as if they're new so I guess its confirmed,50's ish is pretty much fast food=good @da moment but doesn't last
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man 5-0 can hang it up......When a Ex-C.O. smash u and then become the hottest in the game u can hang it up.......
    even if 50 got shot 9 times again and survived he wouldnt get a buzz
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man 5-0 can hang it up......When a Ex-C.O. smash u and then become the hottest in the game u can hang it up.......

Poor 50 never had a chance, he was branded a snitch as soon as he entered the rap game and his boss Emenim got exposed as a racist and it's been downhill ever since.

• 704Hustla
    704Hustla Members Posts: 838 ✭✭✭
    Options

? did this pitiful ass ? ..? went from ferrari to hooptie..the mc hammer of the 2000's
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoIaDnmJb5Q

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options