Dead Body Found In Front OF Rozay's Home Now Identified

Bawse D.Lox
Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason
rick-ross-ring-in-2012.jpg

Breakin NewZ
Police have positively identified a man who was killed outside of Rick Ross’ Miami Gardens home this morning.
According to reports, Gregory Paul Nesbitt, 39, was the man killed.

Police responded to calls of shots fired near the home and found Nesbitt had been shot multiple times, just inside of a gate connected to the property, which Rick Ross owns.
Police are still trying to determine why Nesbitt was at the residence and as of press time there are no suspects or a movie in the shooting.

“They do have neighbors that did hear some gunshots,” Miami Gardens Police spokesman Sgt. Bill Bamford told The Huffington Post. “They are talking to them to see what they heard and when they heard it, and hopefully put the pieces of this puzzle together and find out who killed this man.”

Although Rick Ross was not home during the shooting, police are seeking to question the rapper about the murder.
Rick Ross does not reside at the address, but he uses the Miami Gardens residence as a recording studio, where friends also live.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

"You know we roll up like Jamaican ?
No marijuana, talkin' bout killin' these hatin' ?
The time is now ? all the waitin', ?
I can't hold back all these Haitian ? "
Cops are looking to speak with rapper Rick Ross ... after a 40-year-old man was shot to death in front of his Miami Gardens home this morning ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Ross was NOT home at the time of the shooting and at this point in the investigation, he's not considered a suspect.

We're told cops found the victim laying inside a gate at the home.

Sources tell us ... investigators don't know if the victim has any connection to Ross, but since he is listed as the owner of the property, cops want to ask him a few questions about the situation.

So far, no comment from Rick's camp.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2012/02/man-murdered-outside-of-rick-ross-miami-home-cops-want-to-speak-to-rozay/

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/29/rick-ross-murder-florida-miami-investigation/

My Zoe's Gettin Sloppy, But On The Real I Think Rozay Is BEing Set UP

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord Knows....that boy'll catch a body!

#YMCMMG
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ??? "yeah lemme chunk a body in this ? yard....what he gone do then?" smh....i dont know how that would be a setup but ok....dude was probably just tryin to get away from whoever did him
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "your man got murked and you squashed that...you know what we call that"
  • Bawse D.Lox
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    ??? "yeah lemme chunk a body in this ? yard....what he gone do then?" smh....i dont know how that would be a setup but ok....dude was probably just tryin to get away from whoever did him

yea because rozay live in a low class neighborhood where ? get done up every day.....

n lets say u r right, rozay is probably the only black guy or better yet rapper that lives there, whats the chances that it is his house that some one had 2 crawl up and die in front of ???
  • HafBayked

yea because rozay live in a low class neighborhood where ? get done up every day.....

n lets say u r right, rozay is probably the only black guy or better yet rapper that lives there, whats the chances that it is his house that some one had 2 crawl up and die in front of ???

so people dont get killed nowhere else right?.....oh thats only where ? dwell lmao....i watch white suburban folks ? all night on I.D. dude
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭

yeah, there's no way its just chance a dead body showed up on his front yard. the ? had something to do with it... this could be an interesting turn, if rick ross gets locked up what happens to mmg
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Just before 7 a.m., patrol officers were sent to check out reports of shots fired in the area of Northwest 32nd Avenue and 181st Street. Police spokesman Sgt. Bill Bamford said when they arrived, they found the ? body of a 40-year old man near the gate of the front yard of a home at 3203 NW 181st St.

Interesting....just reading it now on the Miami Herald. I live in South Dade though
  • HafBayked
    please tell me u bullshittin stealth
  • Bawse D.Lox

so people dont get killed nowhere else right?.....oh thats only where ? dwell lmao....i watch white suburban folks ? all night on I.D. dude

i said low class not the hood
    so only black people live in low class??? theirs no latino's or chicken shyts in low class area??

i was just saying what's the chances of a murdered body being being found where there's a low crime rate and why it had to b ricky's house of all people?
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? cray. If Ross didn't do it, then I hope he gets off.
  • Bawse D.Lox

yeah, there's no way its just chance a dead body showed up on his front yard. the ? had something to do with it... this could be an interesting turn, if rick ross gets locked up what happens to mmg

bush-dumb-look-scratching-head.jpg
    why the ? would rozay have some one merk in front of his home at this height in his career ?????????????????????????????
  • HafBayked
    edited February 2012

[/quote]

no you brought being black into the equation....and tried to make it seem like it was impossible for somebody to get murked in this area unless the rapper/black guy had sumn to do with it....
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross didn't do ? he:

Never valid information that he was deep in the drug game to begin with. He claimed to know norega but later was found false and changed his story and said he knew a person that knew noregaand he didnt know norega directly. He worked as a C.O. And he has never storytells about specific stories from the hood just broad cliche trap rap. But watch ross use this real story to hype up his WWE type image.
  • HafBayked
    Monizzle14 wrote:
    Ross didn't do ? he:

Never valid information that he was deep in the drug game to begin with. He claimed to know norega but later was found false and changed his story and said he knew a person that knew noregaand he didnt know norega directly. He worked as a C.O. And he has never storytells about specific stories from the hood just broad cliche trap rap. But watch ross use this real story to hype up his WWE type image.

lol hell yeah...."this is something far more sinister than you could imagine" lookin ass
  • Bawse D.Lox

i said low class not the hood
    so only black people live in low class??? theirs no latino's or chicken shyts in low class area??

i was just saying what's the chances of a murdered body being being found where there's a low crime rate and why it had to b ricky's house of all people?

no you brought being black into the equation....and tried to make it seem like it was impossible for somebody to get murked in this area unless the rapper/black guy had sumn to do with it....

u said that rozay was not being framed
    n i said

as in that he was being framed ... u need to get your reading comprehensions skills up
  • HafBayked
    haha why ? think they so smart on this ? ?......reading comprehension had nothing to do with this buddy....u can believe robert is getting framed im fine with that....dont try to throw somebody's intelligence in this ? b/c u sound weak
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross bout to have a co-worker-reunion
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did we learn from Vick. don't leave your ignorant ass family members or crew at a crib with your name on it. now the feds checking the house and all types of ? gotta wait for more info on the situation
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Ross didn't do ? he:

nobody really
    haha why ? think they so smart on this ? ?......reading comprehension had nothing to do with this buddy....u can believe robert is getting framed im fine with that....dont try to throw somebody's intelligence in this ? b/c u sound weak

ain't nobody "trying" to be smart, or insult any one's intelligence, u mis-read what i wrote n i clarified it 4 u ,

and yes reading comprehension has everything to do with this, since i have to read your post and you have to read mines and we have to read their's .
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bawse D.Lox
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    What did we learn from Vick. don't leave your ignorant ass family members or crew at a crib with your name on it. now the feds checking the house and all types of ? gotta wait for more info on the situation

idk, i don't think any 1 from rozay side did anything, from what was stated in the article, they found the dead body in front of the crib...

no one heard gun shots, then called police... this is white folks we talkin about , them crackers call police on everything especially on black folks

so to me it seems that a body was jus laying there and the cops were called .

ie. somebody dumped the body there...

i guess rozay been slipping on his illuminati dues, and need to re-up on his illuminati subscription
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    "...Ross was NOT home at the time of the shooting and at this point in the investigation, he's not considered a suspect.

...BUT...

....Cops want to ask him a few questions about the situation..."

Free Rozay shirts coming in the next few months...? better get they t's printed in advance...
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross should have requested a lawyer. Don't speak to no police officers.