• poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gregory-P-Nesbitt_mugshot.140x140.jpg

the man who got killed
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard he was going to expose Ross as a CO that got the job to be closer to as many ? as possible. Yes, you heard it hear 1st Ross is a flaming ? .
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross lives in atlanta. The miami house is where he lived when he was writing raps for slip n slide artist

lol, was thinking that too. Rawse has been making money for too long to be still staying in that part of town.

He raps about staying in Broward too so I knew that he didn't live in that Miami Gardens house anymore
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Prob was a ? who knew ross wasnt there and thought no one was there and he thought he was gonna rob the house. But not knowin ? was there and they shot his ass up
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear some of yall are like TMZ with the assumptions and "facts"... how many of u dumb ? gonna keep asking if Gunplay left the country? how the hell would we know? smh

/rant
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »
    I swear some of yall are like TMZ with the assumptions and "facts"... how many of u dumb ? gonna keep asking if Gunplay left the country? how the hell would we know? smh

/rant

LOL, you gotta admit it's hilarious....people are unaware that you can own more than one piece of property I guess or that Gunplay may have had a show to do out the country.

That house in the video and those pics from Media-Takeout are his Miami house because I recognize the inside from when he took some pics with Stalley and Chad Johnson and the video for the ? a bottle & Quit Storm freestyles.