Plap u would hit...

that ? with a brick

Lmaaaooo.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    @Aqua....that chick is a ? unless she took that for her husband..I peeped the wedding ban, ma.

It's a mirror pic so that's her right hand, ? .. smh

You stupid ? , I was being funny, given all the other ? that is said about females. Knock the ? off my block, you beggin ass ? . You stay quoting me, wanting me to ? yo ass up. ? , for real, fall the ? off of me. I ain't the one for the ? , you dusty foot, ? faced ? .

No u werent lol, u just felt dumb as ? and ur feelings got hurt, dont front for the internet, ? .

But good to see u catch feelings so swiftly, I thought u got hacked or sum ? , but this, this is the Ms. Jones I fell in love with. *hug*
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread causes me to question threadstarter's trillness.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Aqua....that chick is a ? unless she took that for her husband..I peeped the wedding ban, ma.

It's a mirror pic so that's her right hand, ? .. smh

You stupid ? , I was being funny, given all the other ? that is said about females. Knock the ? off my block, you beggin ass ? . You stay quoting me, wanting me to ? yo ass up. ? , for real, fall the ? off of me. I ain't the one for the ? , you dusty foot, ? faced ? .

No u werent lol, u just felt dumb as ? and ur feelings got hurt, dont front for the internet, ? .

But good to see u catch feelings so swiftly, I thought u got hacked or sum ? , but this, this is the Ms. Jones I fell in love with. *hug*

? , I done with you. *flushes toilet*

Toodles ya sorry ? . Keep checking for my name, you ? . That's the only way you will feel special.
  • ms.jones
    Options
    Ugh....this ? just take all the fun outta the room. Gotdayum, its gotta suck being this ? . I feel really sad for him.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    lol cb accuses JG to run females off the ic.. when this ? keeps dissing ms.jones.. THE IRONING

Haha, not even, what I do is totally diff. I dont demoralize and try to embarrass hoes, I simply joke around with em, nothin malicious. Jonesy knows that's how I ? with her, she a real ? , so I treat her like one. She the only ? i'll diss.
  • ms.jones
    Options
    Keep my ? name off your fingertips, ? . I really don't like your style. You are the worst person to ever come to this place, and its been some horrid indiviuals. You dissing me is like watching a window-licker. Just sad. Now, you little dicksuckin' fish smelling ? , keep my muthafuckin name off your manicured fingertips. I have a strong dislike for your type.
  • ms.jones
    Options
    Hey Choice. Nice to see you back.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    :-< @ the CB vs Ms. J
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    A "windowlicker" tho? *dead*... I awesomed ur post just for that one alone. That's why I ? with you, u dont run like a lil ? when I diss you, although u was dodgin me for a while, I guess whenever I make u feel dumb, it really strikes a chord cuz u really dont believe ur dumb. But when I call u dicksuckin hoe, u dont mind... understandable.
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    This thread causes me to question threadstarter's trillness.

Fiat u know how much i love u

And u know i keep it 100.. Y question it..
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    A "windowlicker" tho? *dead*... I awesomed ur post just for that one alone. That's why I ? with you, u dont run like a lil ? when I diss you, although u was dodgin me for a while, I guess whenever I make u feel dumb, it really strikes a chord cuz u really dont believe ur dumb. But when I call u dicksuckin hoe, u dont mind... understandable.

Will the ? ever stop calling the kettle Dro?

Ahhhh smh, look who's back...

The Man... The Myth........... The ? .
  • ILLBOT
    ILLBOT Posts: 911 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS
    REASON: reggie g, kat2180

USER BANNED
    sociopath
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    ILL BOT wrote: »
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: reggie g, kat2180<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    sociopath

lol Gunned up and quacked quick *fat ? voice*

• finafloe
    Options
    sociopath wrote: »
    Hey Choice. Nice to see you back.

Hi Jonesy, how are you? How are the kids, yo?
    Really u cant speak?.... i feel very offended and im soaked deep in my feelings behind that..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    animated-box-suprise-attack-jh1lpng.gif
    bang.... bang....
  • finafloe
    Options
    Lmaoooo johnny is done!!
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    this chasinbenjamins guy is a riot. Funniest poster I've seen on this site so far. He's just making this ms.jones kid look mad and stupid at the same time.

dont blow yo load yet b

I save it for your mother b

my mothers dead

Suicide? I know I'd ? myself if I raised a ? for a son.

lol Good comeback, that ? wanted u to have some remorse for the dead ? .. foh, this the internet, b.

• ms.jones
    Options
    ? , you still don't get it, do you? ? like you get very little attention from me. Low self esteem is such a pitiful sight to witness. That's you. A low self esteem he/she. However, when you continue to throw rocks at my window like the little ? kid you are, I will come for you, and hem you up by your collar. Now, you leave me alone and quit begging for my affection. I know its pretty awesome to have it, but you can't handle it.

Hey choice. The babies are great, thank you.
  • finafloe
    Options
    this chasinbenjamins guy is a riot. Funniest poster I've seen on this site so far. He's just making this ms.jones kid look mad and stupid at the same time.

dont blow yo load yet b

my mothers dead

lol Good comeback, that ? wanted u to have some remorse for the dead ? .. foh, this the internet, b.

Serious question are you a ? ryder as well..
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    aquinafina wrote: »

dont blow yo load yet b

my mothers dead

No.. I was banned for not being one.. *sad face*

lol @ Ms. Jones for keep writing me paragraphs, ? in love wit a ? and dont know how to tell me, sad. I thought playing hard to get was over after Junior High, smh.
  • ms.jones
    Options
    This ? ...king of love letters...
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    ILL BOT wrote: »
    ILL BOT DETECTED BANNED ALIAS<br />
    REASON: reggie g, kat2180<br />
    <br />
    USER BANNED<br />
    sociopath

<:-P
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    This ? ...king of love letters...

? , or Chasin's girl, whichever one u prefer to be called.. u had me dying when u were talkin bout how some ? pertpetually owns the rights to ur mouth, and that bcuz he taught u how to suck ? u are obligated to give him an unlimited lifetime supply of warm ? ... u crazy yo lol. I think I awesomed that post btw.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    aquinafina wrote: »

dont blow yo load yet b

my mothers dead

Serious answer.......why yes he is.

Cain, u do know u the Karrine Steffans of the IC, rite, no poster comes close to accumulating the amount of ? u have gobbled in ur time on the IC. U literally sucked ur way into becoming a Donkey poster via "hahhahahaha" at all of Joey Fatone and Ted Flander's posts. Dont believe me? Ask anyone that's not shy, they'll tell ya.