Arn Anderson apprecation thread

T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
The realest ? in the 4 Horsemen

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Enforcer was one of the best to deliver promo's and also did the best looking spinebuster
  • da_enforcer
    da_enforcer Members Posts: 257 ✭✭
    One of the best ever and very underrated. Dude had a sick spinebuster/brain buster/ddt ever.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    The Enforcer Double A! that was a cold cat on the mic. these young ? need to peep game n recognize
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great wrestler he and Zybsyko were real good as a tag team. Double A
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young ? have no ? idea what Arn Anderson meant to the game. Always a pillar of WCW when it meant something. Even during weak ass Herd/Watts/Dusty era in the early 90s and that fuckshit Hogan had going before the NWO, Arn Anderson always was real with it. Ric Flair fed off that ? . Ric couldn't be a face with Arn Anderson around. My man defined realistic worker. I'ma stop right here, ya'll ain't ready for all this.

Especially since he got the GOAT entrance music. ? what you heard...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FlightKing
    DRO3000 wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Young ? have no ? idea what Arn Anderson meant to the game. Always a pillar of WCW when it meant something. Even during weak ass Herd/Watts/Dusty era in the early 90s and that fuckshit Hogan had going before the NWO, Arn Anderson always was real with it. Ric Flair fed off that ? . Ric couldn't be a face with Arn Anderson around. My man defined realistic worker. I'ma stop right here, ya'll ain't ready for all this.

WHOA WHOA WHOA... HOLD ON THERE BUDDY... I AGREE WITH THE ARN.. BUT FLAIR IS LIKE AN ENTITY OF HIS OWN!... THE NATURE BOY COLD STAND ALONE JUST OFF THE ROBES HE WORE AND THE WHIPPED MASHED POTATOE HAIR!

Ric is a loose cannon. He needed Arn there to keep him focused on doing dirt. Think about it...all the foul ? Ric pulled, 95% of it was with Arn. The other ? was with Mr. Perfect and Heenan, 2 callous ? in their own right. Ric was turning face and ? without Arn...? all that.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    every real ? need a Arn Anderson on their team nh
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    "Your looking at a man who will slap his granny in the mouth for 50 cents"

"Stan Lane, you been chasing girls for so long that you became one."

""I don't want to toot my own horn but...toot, toot."

Damn, Double A was that dude, that was grimey how Nash and them made fun of his speech to Mr. Perfect to join the 4 Horsemen
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RESPECT Double A was The MAN!!!
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    He was the one who came up with the Four Horseman name during a promo that wasn't intentional.
  • FlightKing

WHOA WHOA WHOA... HOLD ON THERE BUDDY... I AGREE WITH THE ARN.. BUT FLAIR IS LIKE AN ENTITY OF HIS OWN!... THE NATURE BOY COLD STAND ALONE JUST OFF THE ROBES HE WORE AND THE WHIPPED MASHED POTATOE HAIR!

Ric is a loose cannon. He needed Arn there to keep him focused on doing dirt. Think about it...all the foul ? Ric pulled, 95% of it was with Arn. The other ? was with Mr. Perfect and Heenan, 2 callous ? in their own right. Ric was turning face and ? without Arn...? all that.

U DO REALIZE FLAIR IS THE NATURE BOY AND ALL OF IT WAS SCRIPTED

What!????? You don't say....
    You do know that without Arn, Ric was elbow dropping his jacket and crying while waiting for a ? to kick him in the face.

Real talk though, Arn played straight-man to Ric's arrogance and I do believe that all the foul ? Ric did, Arn was around for most of it. I'm quite sure about this actually.

But don't play me with that "scripted" ? .
  • FlightKing
    313 wayz wrote: »
    "Your looking at a man who will slap his granny in the mouth for 50 cents"

"Stan Lane, you been chasing girls for so long that you became one."

""I don't want to toot my own horn but...toot, toot."

Damn, Double A was that dude, that was grimey how Nash and them made fun of his speech to Mr. Perfect to join the 4 Horsemen

That "toot toot" line was great. Arn always chopped a ? down to size (nh) with some darts. Truth be told, all them ? in the Horsemen talked themselves into a beating worse than they would've got if they'd just showed up.