Self-defense in school...

VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
How is that ? ? I remember that you couldn't defend yourself, you had to basically take the punches or pushing and "tell a teacher/guard/principal". If you did anything back, you'd most likely get suspended and have to go to court.

I ask this because some punk ass kid thinks he can punk my kid over some ? , so my kid said he told the "cafeteria lady" and she did nothing. I told him if the kid does it again and nothing is done by an adult, then the next time he's to punch him in the face. He's scared to get into trouble (he's 6). I told him I wouldn't be mad as long as it wasn't him being a bully and he's just defending himself.

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? tellin, I tell my son if anybody touch you beat the ? out of them. If he get suspended for it I wouldn't be mad. Facalty aint gone do ? .
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've told my kids time and time again...never let anyone come into your personal space. Keep people at a distance. If the other person doesn't do as you request after 3 warnings, you got my permission to whoop ass. I told them as long as its not them starting it, momma will not be mad.

Its a known fact, once someone sees that they can push you around, and mess with you, they will keep at it. So, dead that ish, and make sure you get your point across the first time.

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the crucial moment in your son's life where he chooses between walking the path of the ? -ass ? or the path of the real ? .

The real pill or the ? "I'll grow up to be a ? " pill.

He won't understand your words, but he must choose.

Choose life or death.

To encourage him, tell him he'll be rewarded if he whoops that ? 's ass next time he ? with him.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, if he gets suspended, pick him up and take little dude out for ice cream, and maybe a film for bad ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    We live by the "don't start a fight just end it" in my house

When my son started school this year .. after the first football game... some kid wanted to teest him and slap box. My son told him no and the kid smacked him in front of the team. My son jumped up and busted him in the eye and broke his glasses.

The school suspended my child and "talked" to the kid who started it. Best believe I was up there and my child was back in school the next day . The Asst. Principal had a change of heart I guess...lol
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fiat_money wrote: »
    This is the crucial moment in your son's life where he chooses between walking the path of the ? -ass ? or the path of the real ? .

The real pill or the ? "I'll grow up to be a ? " pill.

He won't understand your words, but he must choose.

Choose life or death.

To encourage him, tell him he'll be rewarded if he whoops that ? 's ass next time he ? with him.

Get yo big Sho Kosugi ass out of here. I was just watching that flick the other day.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    Yeah MA classes would be good, gonna look into this....
  • Internet Thug
    Internet Thug Members Posts: 0
    its not self defense unless he can get away

but to be honest your kid sound like a ? ? its prolly even worse than what he telling you. take him to karate classes or some ? , id advise you to teach him how to fight but you prolly dont know how to fight either since you letting your kid get ? and come on the ic to talk about it instead of actually being a man and going to the shcool.

have a nice day ?
  • VIBE
    What an accomplishment, amazing day...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    actually it was pretty good, my profs dad went into cardiac arrest so we didn't have to go today and i got to ? for a whole extra hour
    GOAT. One of my teachers' moms died, and we didn't have to go to his ? class for two weeks.

Still aced that ? too.

If you're lucky, their dad will keep having health problems, and he'll die during the semester.
  • Ickshonpay
    Ickshonpay Members Posts: 262
    Two of my teachers have died. One was in their 20's, there other in their 30's.

Both died of heart attacks.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got to many fights bc of self defense.

some situation yu have to make an example of a person, so for the next person to know yu dont play that.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? that telling the teacher ? . In a lot of cases it'll just make things worse. All it usually takes is whooping 1 kids ass & usually you'll be left alone. My pops put me in boxing lessons @ 7yo & I got into my 1st fight in 2nd grade...kicked dudes ass. Didn't have another fight until like 5th or 6th grade.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had that problem whenever I was 5 this big ass rough looking bush used to pinch young copper I didn't do ? cause moms said don't hit girls teacher didn't do ? either long story short mom's saw the bruises n told going copper to molly shop that bush next time
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it dont matter if its self defense u still get suspended.... Many of the kids I work fight in self defense and get a couple days suspension. on the bright side the perpetrator gets more days or alternative school. At the end of the day u have to teach ur kids to protect themselves tho. Dont start nothing but if ur threatened or hit first handle ur buisness