Is it ever YOUR fault that your s/o cheats??

Options
BlackThor356
BlackThor356 Members Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
now i know the knee ? reaction is HELL NO, but think about it. I know some people just gon do what they do, but is it possible you just dont know how to keep a man, or a woman satisfied sexually? and maybe u are the perfect mate in every other category, so they dont wanna jus up and leave. wassup?

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The answer is still no. Regardless of their partner sexual prowless or lack there of. If you're not happy in a relationship you should just walk way. No one is ever forced to cheat even if it's for revenge.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't cheat.

If it's bad or ain't working, pack your bags and exit stage left.
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    i think u misunderstand, the question isnt are YOU ever justified for cheating? the question is, is it possible that u have fault as to why ur mate cheated?
  • VIBE
    Options
    You could be, but if you are and you know it you better fix it. There's plenty of books and the internet if you need it to "up your game" on whatever it may be.
  • The Prodigalson
    Options
    Your mate cheating has nothing to do with your faults. If he/she feels the needs they need to go somewhere else because of his/her mate faults then why is it the other fault? People cheat because they want to not because they have to. So by saying the faults of another person drives someone to cheat is the same age old excuse when in fact the problem is the partner isn't communicating with her s/o to correct the issue.
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    Yes.

That doesn't absolve the cheater from wrongdoing though.

ok, with acknowledgement of wrong doing that led to the unfaithfulness of ur mate, are u more inclined to try to fix things and try again, or end it KNOWING ur hands arent fully clean?

• BlackThor356
    Options
    Your mate cheating has nothing to do with your faults. If he/she feels the needs they need to go somewhere else because of his/her mate faults then why is it the other fault? People cheat because they want to not because they have to. So by saying the faults of another person drives someone to cheat is the same age old excuse when in fact the problem is the partner isn't communicating with her s/o to correct the issue.

what kinda ? is that? u think if u have a g/f and u NEVER spend time with her, no matter how much she tells you, she wont cheat?? and if she does, u wont accept ANY type of responsibility??

• VIBE
    Options
    You can fix things, if you realllllly are into the chick.

More than likely though she's gonna find another excuse to come up w that's wrong with you, meaning she isn't ready to lay steady w YOU. You're better just moving on.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hell yeah keep coming with that wack ? in bed and your s/o gone show u whats up.....sex shouldnt be everything but wtf do we really have without it?
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    there alot of people out there who are good boyfriends or girlfriends, in every aspect EXCEPT sex. whether it be quality or quantity. and knowing that, its not that easy to jus pick up and leave cuz of a lack thereof. some people may feel a bit shallow for ending an otherwise perfect relationship cuz of sex.

sex is the most unimportant essential to a healthy relationship (if that makes any sense)
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This. this quote is the answer

• The Prodigalson
    Options

what kinda ? is that? u think if u have a g/f and u NEVER spend time with her, no matter how much she tells you, she wont cheat?? and if she does, u wont accept ANY type of responsibility??

? no I won't. ? I look like taking responsibility for some ? I have no control over. If she know there is an issue she need to communicate. That's also a key ingredient in a relationship. She cheat I'm gone. Plain and simple no forgiveness in me. I wouldn't forget that ? so I would remove myself drom the situation.
  • BlackThor356
    Options

? no I won't. ? I look like taking responsibility for some ? I have no control over. If she know there is an issue she need to communicate. That's also a key ingredient in a relationship. She cheat I'm gone. Plain and simple no forgiveness in me. I wouldn't forget that ? so I would remove myself drom the situation.

well im not saying one shuld stay or go, thats really not the main point. the point is u failed to do something, and she cheated. doesnt make her right, but it dont mean ur jus a victim either is all im saying
  • HafBayked
    edited February 2012
    Options
    its just a ? people...now if we talking about having a side relationship thats a different story and there is no reason for that....but if somebody is deep in this relationship, meaning live together/got bills together, and they're s/o aint doing they're job in the bedroom, i dont expect them to just pack up and leave so they can get a decent ? ....i aint saying its right but i definitely understand
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    its just a ? people...now if we talking about having a side relationship thats a different story and there is no reason for that....but if somebody is deep in this relationship, meaning live together/got bills together, and they're s/o aint doing they're job in the bedroom, i dont expect them to just pack up and leave so they can get a decent ? ....i aint saying its right but i definitely understand

pretty much, i jus think its generally hard for ppl to look at theyself, and admit they havent been carrying they weight
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its just a ? people...

LOL @ This. Would you say this if your s/o cheated?
  • HafBayked
    Options
    NYCeeCee wrote:
    its just a ? people...

LOL @ This. Would you say this if your s/o cheated?

if i aint layin it down what can i say??
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    *plays Put That Woman First*

"but silly me, silly me ohhhhh tell em howculd i ever forget to be ur lover?" lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I don't understand why folks cheat

If you're unhappy then communicate with your partner... if that doesn't work then just leave the relationship

why stick around and sink to such a low level ???
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah never, it's the person who cheats fault they cheated; no one elses. That's some dodging responsibility ass ? right there.
  • BlackThor356
    Options

If you're unhappy then communicate with your partner... if that doesn't work then just leave the relationship

jus leave?? c'mon...if ur over 25 u shuld know u cant always jus bounce like that, especially if they're kids involved

and u talkin bout leavin, what about this? what if ur actually still in love with the one u wit...that has to make leaving even 10 times harder

• HafBayked
    Options

it aint always so easy....honestly if i wanted to just skip out on my relationship today i couldnt do it....there's business that has to be handled and ? to be sorted....some may not want out of the relationship....just wanna get a good nut...
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    Cause the desire for a different ? doesn't mean you don't love them. People are selfish especially men.

stop it Kat, u were playing nice....stop it
  • BlackThor356
    Options
    Nah never, it's the person who cheats fault they cheated; no one elses. That's some dodging responsibility ass ? right there.

im not saying the cheater aint responsible, but sometimes the other person pushes them to it, plain and simple. if i go around robbing dope boys, that dont give one of them the right to ? me, but aint none of yall gon be sorry for a ? if i get clapped up
  • HafBayked
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Cause the desire for a different ? doesn't mean you don't love them. People are selfish especially men.

the weak aint gone feel this at all lol....realest post in this thread tho....

i pushed awesome on the wrong post at first btw....