any last min request for JG

Comments

• finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    LMAO yes please expand.

Naw we gone keep it pushun right along its not my job on here to blast ppl im good

Just know u know wat im talkin about pumpkin..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um pone sex on tinyChat wtf?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the man is in a class of his own when it comes to pure posting and manipulation ....

what boggles me is how the dickriders he had are now clueless without his posting presence.... some are trying to reintroduce themselves while others are looking like deer....

the impact his absence has had on his dickriders honestly shows the powerful impact he had on this forum....

with that said all of u need to move forward and do what its obvious ya wanna do, cement ya e-legacies ....
  • finafloe
    Lol I love how she thinks I told her my name is Doug on some special ? .

Think how? U tell everybody ur name is doug that aint special.. Im talkin bout that night when u called my phone and i was half sleep i tried to talk to u but i was too tired i renember well cause thats when i found out his real name

he was prob tryna record the ? for an ic thread..
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Aqua just had a *lightbulb* moment.

Unfortunately Aqua was too tired for that epic ? to happen.

I might not been able to keep myself from laughing though.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aquinafina wrote:
    LMAO yes please expand.

Naw we gone keep it pushun right along its not my job on here to blast ppl im good

Just know u know wat im talkin about pumpkin..

:(
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    the man is in a class of his own when it comes to pure posting and manipulation ....

what boggles me is how the dickriders he had are now clueless without his posting presence.... some are trying to reintroduce themselves while others are looking like deer....

the impact his absence has had on his dickriders honestly shows the powerful impact he had on this forum....

with that said all of u need to move forward and do what its obvious ya wanna do, cement ya e-legacies ....

yo whats good my guy wtf is going on in here nh. I been out the loop...
  • finafloe
    Aqua just had a *lightbulb* moment.

Unfortunately Aqua was too tired for that epic ? to happen.

Naw i figured that out after u exposed me boo...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These ? really got rid of the start button though.

I grew up with that ? .

Damn them.
  • finafloe
    But we know ur a ? seedz and wuda been secretly goin to town on them 5 inches
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012

*dead*.. Did this ? just write a eulogy, a genuine one at that.. wowzers. U took it too far my nig lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Lol don't lie Aqua. You thought he had something on me for a second there. You thought I really wanted ? with you for my personal benefit. And don't act like you wouldn't have done it if you wasn't tired.
  • finafloe
    fiat_money wrote: »
    These ? really got rid of the start button though.

I grew up with that ? .

Damn them.

I gave u a heart....

• finafloe
    Lol don't lie Aqua. You thought he had something on me for a second there. You thought I really wanted ? with you for my personal benefit. And don't act like you wouldn't have done it if you wasn't tired.

I would have done it only if i was really ? and really wanted to yes

But for the most part naw i tend to play with guys heads ALOT and wuda faked it
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012

*dead*.. Did this ? just write a eulogy, a genuine one at that.. wowzers. U took it too far my nig lol
    Boybest can be ...a bit dramatic at times ;;) but I agree with him.
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    So you would have had ? with me... ok. See I knew that, but I was too lazy to keep trying. I'm very sorry to the thirsty members of the IC. You could have been jerking off nh to Aqua's moaning right now if I had tried harder :(|)
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you have a newborn Aqua? Or you had another abortion?
  • finafloe
    So you would have had ? with me... ok. See I knew that, but I was too lazy to keep trying. I'm very sorry to the thirsty members of the IC. You could have been jerking off nh to Aqua's moaning right now if I had tried harder :(|)

Indeed i do have a GOAT ? voice...
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Kimi is so ? dumb. She doesn't realize that most of the good donkey posters seem to agree because they analyze people in the same way. I think you are wack for the same reason Gambino, Choice, and countless others do. It's not cuz they told me to think that way you stupid, egotistical ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Kimi wrote: »

Boybest can be ...a bit dramatic at times ;;) but I agree with him.
    Donkey posters need someone to lead them...tell them who do beef with, how to post...etc.

Choice, nerd, and scumbag that he is, does that very well. Donkey never flourishes when he's absent from the forum, these dudes be lost without his direction, can't deny the dude is good at what he does.

What up ....whats going on round here?
  • finafloe
    buttuh_b wrote: »

No ? i misscarried my son at 6 months..
  • SunflowaSeeds
    aquinafina wrote: »

Indeed i do have a GOAT ? voice...

Well, you better start paying your Sprint bills on time or else no one is gonna be able to hear it. Nah mean?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    aquinafina wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »

No ? i misscarried my son at 6 months..

U ever gave homie his money?
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Kimi is so ? dumb. She doesn't realize that most of the good donkey posters seem to agree because they analyze people in the same way. I think you are wack for the same reason Gambino, Choice, and countless others do. It's not cuz they told me to think that way you stupid, egotistical ? .

This must have hit you close to home, you're a follower ? . You lack direction in life and online, there is no logical explanation for all you guys to post, think and beef alike. This doesn't apply to all Donkey posters but it damn sure applies to you.

You're a dickrider, I've called you that from day one and I always will, if it's a problem log off and fill out some online job applications, ? loser.
    L-)