Big K.R.I.T - 4eva & A Day Discussion Thread (Out March 5)

Kame
Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in AllHipHop.com Music

Comments

• Kame
    All new tracks too>>>>

Monday gonna be a good day
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It leaked? How is it Kame?
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Boobie Miles or King Pt. 2 on there?
  • Kame
    buttuh_b wrote:
    It leaked? How is it Kame?

nah it hasn't leaked yet... krit put out that picture himself
  • buttuh_b
    I wish it was longer than 44 minutes. Albums should be at least 50.
  • Kame
    buttuh_b wrote:

Well Return of 4eva was pretty long, something like an hour and 20 minutes. I actually don't blame him, couldn't put out his album and he don't want to oversaturate his product I guess
  • buttuh_b
    Kame wrote:
    buttuh_b wrote:

Well Return of 4eva was pretty long, something like an hour and 20 minutes. I actually don't blame him, couldn't put out his album and he don't want to oversaturate his product I guess

I'm just saying b. It ain't got ? to do with his mixtape. If I'm spending money on the product I want it to at least last me my whole commute to work.
  • Kame
    buttuh_b wrote:
    Kame wrote:
    buttuh_b wrote:

I'm just saying b. It ain't got ? to do with his mixtape. If I'm spending money on the product I want it to at least last me my whole commute to work.

lmao I know what you mean...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    I thought Boobie Miles would be on the mixtape
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Kame wrote:
    buttuh_b wrote:

you know this is a free mixtape right?
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn no Boobie Miles? That's such a beautiful song n/h
  • buttuh_b
    Kame wrote:
    buttuh_b wrote:

I'm buggin out!!! If that's the case I'm not trippin off the length.

What is the album called?
  • Kame
    Krit tweeted that picture before Boobie Miles came out I think... couldve changed
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Kame wrote:
    buttuh_b wrote:

I'm buggin out!!! If that's the case I'm not trippin off the length.

What is the album called?

Live From The Underground
  • buttuh_b
    I'm buggin the ? out b. Disregard my comments.

Can't wait for the tape.
  • Kame
    Lol guess I shoulda said it was a tape in the title
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Lookin forward to this
  • stealthbomber
    stealthbomber Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭
    look at all the music he's gonna on his mac! krits gonna flood the streets this year yall.

see me on top vol 4
    for shady (maybe eminem or slaughterhouse)
    watts
    the excavation
    grillade
    and who knows how much is in the random file
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant wait for it
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    look at all the music he's gonna on his mac! krits gonna flood the streets this year yall.

see me on top vol 4
    for shady (maybe eminem or slaughterhouse)
    watts
    the excavation
    grillade
    and who knows how much is in the random file

The ? wit Grillade is already out...They did a lil EP where he remixed some of his tracks with Grillade, a live band, accompanying him...I ain't really like it too much...But he recorded it at the same studio in San Francisco where I got my album mixed...His session was actually right before mine...
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Why was Live From The Underground pushed back again? Not a big enough buzz?

I was anticipating the album
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    dumb hyped

you know when that quality music drops and you fix your entire schedule around riding to it in the whip

yea......
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    day 1. cant wait for dude album to drop. buying it w/o even hearing a single
  • grouchygreg
    grouchygreg Members, Administrators Posts: 162 My Name Is My Name.
    K.R.I.T. also gave an update on his debut release on Def Jam, Live From the Underground that will be released in June.

“Its like surreal, my one album was supposed to come out September 27th,” Big K.R.I.T. told AllHipHop.com about his project. “I couldn’t sample as much, so I had to create songs, or create the kind of music that sounds like a sample. It has the same K.R.I.T. feel, the same vintage feel, but it was actually original. For one – a lot more singing, a lot more content, features from people that a lot of people wouldn’t expect me to feature. It’s a different take on my music.”

When asked if the project will be more radio friendly, K.R.I.T. summed it up in simple terms.
    “Na man, it’s still just as country as ever.”
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    K.R.I.T. also gave an update on his debut release on Def Jam, Live From the Underground that will be released in June.

“Its like surreal, my one album was supposed to come out September 27th,” Big K.R.I.T. told AllHipHop.com about his project. “I couldn’t sample as much, so I had to create songs, or create the kind of music that sounds like a sample. It has the same K.R.I.T. feel, the same vintage feel, but it was actually original. For one – a lot more singing, a lot more content, features from people that a lot of people wouldn’t expect me to feature. It’s a different take on my music.”

When asked if the project will be more radio friendly, K.R.I.T. summed it up in simple terms.
    “Na man, it’s still just as country as ever.”

oscar50.jpg
This discussion has been closed.