the putting your iPod on shuffle unappreciation thread...

Options
2»

Comments

• QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man - on some real ? , I was skeptical - but the Dre's are the truth - next best thing to a BIG studio

dam..... i dont wanna waste mad money on them ? but i luv high quality music u bout to make me go cop them ? lol

i run thru headphones all the time lol i love loud music
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    *daps*

Maintaining you?..

@ QB there are 3 versions of the Dre ones I think 1 sells for $350. They sound great but it's not that serious to me I just want that ? loud.
    Working my dude, just working. Buggin bout them harsh ass rain storms we been getting lately
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Working my dude, just working. Buggin bout them harsh ass rain storms we been getting lately

Ya I live by NorthEastern so the North Branch runs thru my neighborhood so there's been sometimes when it gets close to cresting..I had 2 good meetings back to back this week.

edit

Yo that Avi is that on Ashland?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? actually put their ipods on shuffle mode?
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    when I shuffle I skip most of the songs, and the battery ends up dying faster so I usually just listen tO albums. I need some new stuff, 300 plus albums and Im tired of all of them, or never cared for them. good thing I can fit 300 more.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    ? actually put their ipods on shuffle mode?

do u have pretty feet. or do u have dry ashy corn bunion and onion having feet
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Ya I live by NorthEastern so the North Branch runs thru my neighborhood so there's been sometimes when it gets close to cresting..I had 2 good meetings back to back this week.

edit

Yo that Avi is that on Ashland?
    Nah that Avi is @ the plantation, I was sitting out on lunch break and saw this chick, her outfit was tight, short and see through and her thighs were blackend from the uninterrupted scrubbing of her legs when she walked :(