Recommend a Shampoo For Oily Hair

Options
jianna
jianna Members Posts: 6
edited March 2012 in Fashion Forward
Im back, guys, do you know any good brand of oily hair shampoo? i am having a problem right now with my hair. I have searched for a good name at shampoo for oily hair site but i still want a personal input from you. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Nali
    Nali Members Posts: 5
    Options
    This might sound a bit weird but you really don't need any shampoo to get rid of oily hair just do like this,

take 2 eggs and ? them open, put a glass under it and let all the egg white fall into it, when done take a whole lemon and squeeze the juice out into the egg white (if you have lemon juice in one of those weird little yellow lemon shaped ''jar'' you can use 2 tablespoons of that).

when done, rub it into your hair and let it be there for about 10 min, then give it a good wash to get all of it out but remember to use only hot water no shampoo and stuff when getting it out.

Hope it helps, much easier than buying a lot of expensive shampoo brands, and it works much better as well
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ^ this plus shampoos are bad for you i also add3 tea spoons of apple cider vinegar too.