Eclipse opens tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Options
DEE-LICIOUS
DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
TEAM JACOB!!!! HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

U ladies got ur tickets? Who's gonna see it tomorrow? I wont be seeing it till Thursday cause I have school tomorrow, so dont ruin it for me please!!

Are u excited? IM EXCITED!

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've been meaning to read the books before I saw another movie. Ah well..

Team Jacob!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Team Edward!!!!!!!

I'm excited but I'm not going to see it tomorrow. Crowds are WOAT when it comes to movies. I need to have some space and my customary seat in middle center. Plus teenagers get on my last nerve at the movies, so I'll wait til they've gone.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I've been meaning to read the books before I saw another movie. Ah well..

Team Jacob!

Just read the synopsis on Wiki.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Already got my tickets for Thursday night on the IMAX screen.

smh @ team Jacob. Come on DEE.
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Just read the synopsis on Wiki.

Hey Cali!

I saw both of the other movies but it seemed like there were things missing in the plot. I wanted to read the books and then watch the movies again. I got the 1st book in December and I've been on page 8 since. lol.

Have any of you read them?
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I never saw the hype in these movies. But, since DEE can't see this newest when it comes out...I'll make sure I go see it and ruin it for her like she ruined my thread with her "lil mama" talk.

Yeah, payback.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    :( Why does Blue Virgo treat me so bad. I'm nothing but nice to her *sniffles*
    Too bad you can't ruin the movie for me since I already read the book and know the outcome- SUCKA! :( be nice to me

Nthg...I read all the books except the 1st. They are pretty cool....I think New Moon was pretty true to the book for the most part- give or take a couple scenes and what not. Eclipse seems like it won't be true to the book just because there is so much that goes on....idk though. We'll see!
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol, DAMN!

Oh wells...thanks for telling me so I don't have to waste my time and money.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    SMMFH every time I hear about that ? movie I get upset, I can't wait till that ? is over, I never seen so many grown ass women act a fool in my life. That movie is for immature teenage girls only, yet grown ass chicks talking about it just as much as 16 year olds.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    Lol, DAMN!

Oh wells...thanks for telling me so I don't have to waste my time and money.
    WE LOVE YOU BLUE!!! 137.jpg even tho she look all scruffy
    CMac wrote: »
    SMMFH every time I hear about that ? movie I get upset, I can't wait till that ? is over, I never seen so many grown ass women act a fool in my life. That movie is for immature teenage girls only, yet grown ass chicks talking about it just as much as 16 year olds.

Then obviously it's not only for teenage girls.
  • CMac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dee you CC, Kat and Mrs. S are gonna be in the theater fighting teenage girls for seats and ? LOL. That movie is geared towards younger girls, so grown ass women shouldn't be taking it so serious. If you want to see the movie that's fine, but the hype for it by older women is pathetic to say the least.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Dee you CC, Kat and Mrs. S are gonna be in the theater fighting teenage girls for seats and ? LOL. That movie is geared towards younger girls, so grown ass women shouldn't be taking it so serious. If you want to see the movie that's fine, but the hype for it by older women is pathetic to say the least.

Actually, those books weren't written for teenage girls. They just happen to have picked up on it and ran with it. And the books got turned into movies. Don't be a hater. enjoy the fact that we have something we like to watch, which gives you 2 hours to not hear our ? while we're at the movies! LMAO

Oh yea- and I'll fight a kid. They betta move the hell out my damn way so I can get a good seat! LOL

lol @ Jay...It probably fascinates her
  • CMac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? won't be over anytime soon

and on a related note, my lil girl called me a vampire last night, cuz I can move around without bein seen or heard...I'm still tryna figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing?? :unno

That's the sad part, with this being the last movie it will die down eventually.

When you girl called you a vampire you gave her the WTF face right LOL???
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hey Cali!

I saw both of the other movies but it seemed like there were things missing in the plot. I wanted to read the books and then watch the movies again. I got the 1st book in December and I've been on page 8 since. lol.

Have any of you read them?

Yea I've read all 4. Just got done reading Eclipse again last month, but only because someone got it for me for my bday. Glad I did though because now I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Breaking Dawn is my fav. out of the four.
  • CMac
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Actually, those books weren't written for teenage girls. They just happen to have picked up on it and ran with it. And the books got turned into movies. Don't be a hater. enjoy the fact that we have something we like to watch, which gives you 2 hours to not hear our ? while we're at the movies! LMAO

Oh yea- and I'll fight a kid. They betta move the hell out my damn way so I can get a good seat! LOL

lol @ Jay...It probably fascinates her

LOL c/s the bold part 100%
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options

and what? those little girls need to move out the way !!!

I love these movies and books

I didn't like New Moon cause Edward had little screen time

GO TEAM EDWARD !!!!!!

biteme1.jpg
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea I've read all 4. Just got done reading Eclipse again last month, but only because someone got it for me for my bday. Glad I did though because now I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Breaking Dawn is my fav. out of the four.

Mine too!! I keep reading that one....I love it!

smh @ Ms S....Edward is just too pale and frail looking for me. I can't get into him idk. I think it's because I hate Bella.
  • MsSouthern
    edited June 2010
    Options
    smh

I love that glittery vampire

Werewolves are all hairy and have fleas :( But no lie... ol boy has a NICE body

lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited June 2010
    Options
    His body is the sole reason I'm on his team LOL plus he's a tortured soul :( I like sob stories.

I hate Bella though...not the character- but the actress. She's such a horrible damn actress smh. She messes the story up for me.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Forget Edward and Jacob. I'm Team James all the way! That boy is too fine.....Dammit
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    His body is the sole reason I'm on his team LOL plus he's a tortured soul :( I like sob stories.

I hate Bella though...not the character- but the actress. She's such a horrible damn actress smh. She messes the story up for me.

I knew it...smh.

But yeah, he does have a nice ass body. His face looks weird to me though.

None of the actors do the characters justice, but I don't think they could find anybody that could fully bring the intensity and emotion to life.
  • Blue Virgo
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Uh, I need to see pictures of this "nice body".
    I might become a fan.
  • MsSouthern
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

I AGREE! Like why is she so WEIRD in these movies!!

Anyway TEAM EDWARD!!! I love Jacob's body too but I agree w/ Kat, his face is a lil weird. Edward is a suuuuuper sexy vampire and he's smoooooooooooth! His face is like an angel LOL. Vampires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Werewolves

Can't wait to see this movie! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!