Eclipse opens tomorrow!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    watch some think that challenges the mind like Inception

Saw the preview for that on the IMAX screen last night..that movie looks crazy! (In a good way)
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    This is the latest sad phenomenon , grown people and even moms in extreme cases are acting like teenagers and anticipating the movie Twilight as if it was the Second Coming of Christ.

I'm 15 and i think that Twilight sucks ass and that you are sad excuses for humans.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    watch some think that challenges the mind like Inception

dont tell us wtf to do.
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    This is the latest sad phenomenon , grown people and even moms in extreme cases are acting like teenagers and anticipating the movie Twilight as if it was the Second Coming of Christ.

I'm 15 and i think that Twilight sucks ass and that you are sad excuses for humans.

smh..uh hello you're 15. Like we care.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Ya'll know Edward wa sin a Harry Potter movie before right?

And Jacob was in SHark Boy and Lava Girl
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »

I was just about to post this !!!!

LOL
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

Ya I saw Jacobs cute little self in SBALG. What was he like 10, 12? Don't watch Harry Potter but I saw Robs other movie Remember Me. That was a damn good movie; the boy can act.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited July 2010

Yea, wasn't he the one who died in that maze or whatever? cant remember the name....I love harry potter movies lol im an immature ass grown up. I just love fantasy type movies and graphics and what not.

I don't wanna see Jacob in ? unless his shirt is off LOLOL
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    lol its funny people hate on these movies/books and the fans, without even seeing/reading to know what its about. Its more of a chick flick but I didn't get it until I saw the first movie. I mean at least try it before you knock it, you negative nancies!
  • hummingbird
    edited July 2010
    Yea, wasn't he the one who died in that maze or whatever? cant remember the name....I love harry potter movies lol im an immature ass grown up. I just love fantasy type movies and graphics and what not.

I don't wanna see Jacob in ? unless his shirt is off LOLOL

yes!!!!!!!!! Cedric !!!! He was so cute int hat movie.

I love Harry Potter. lol I have rode the new ride at Universal in Orlando like a good 10 times since last weekend, im going back this evening just to spend a few hours in the Harry Potter island. I drank so much butterbeer I thought I was gonna be sick. I have to go buy me another chocolate frog from honeydukes.

Man do not get me started.

Since oyu like those kind of movies did oyu like Avatar? You know they are working on an Avatar 2 right?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited July 2010
    See...I didnt get into avatar until I watched it 3x's lol I always turned it off cause it took so long to get interesting to me. But once it got moving, i liked it. I saw it fully through about 4x's now.

Yo I just got me an eclipse lank.....bout to watch it in casa de Dee in a lil while!! *looks at dl box* 11 minutes and counting!
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010
    I saw Avatar in 3D at the theater. I hadn't heard much about it before I went and saw it but once I did I was hooked. Awesome effects especially in 3D.
  • hummingbird
    edited July 2010
    See...I didnt get into avatar until I watched it 3x's lol I always turned it off cause it took so long to get interesting to me. But once it got moving, i liked it. I saw it fully through about 4x's now.

Yo I just got me an eclipse lank.....bout to watch it in casa de Dee in a lil while!! *looks at dl box* 11 minutes and counting!

lol eclipse is up on fastpasstv.com

AND you can stream it you dont have to dl it. lol.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i have no clue what ya'll ignit ? are talking about

i watch trueblood... is this similar?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited July 2010
    Just finished seeing the movie...I FREAKIN LOVED IT!!! Wow @ how true to the book it was....I mean they omitted several parts but overall it was so on point that those parts didn't make a huge difference.

I wanna see it again!! NOW!!! I'm so glad I downloaded it! *gets ready to watch*

Mya- its way diff lol this is more romantic and what not. Very very cheesy lol I dont know if you would like it. they dont even show their vampire teeth a lot

I love true blood btw
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    kat2180 wrote: »

I can be an infant and i'll still be smarter than you .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited July 2010

ohhhh snap !!!

lol
  • kat2180
    edited July 2010

I know you are but what am I?!!
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Alright, I finally saw the movie and got through all of the books (just finished breaking dawn tuesday) . I'm a fan now. It wasn't until I read new moon that I really got the hype. I want to watch the movies all over again now (probably will this weekend).

Breaking Dawn was good but I was kind of grossed out reading some parts of it. Anyway, I can't wait so see what they do with it!
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Yup I didn't really like the movies before I read the books either. The book are the only reason the movies are good. BD is gonna be two films. I don't think we'll be seeing her in her new vamp body until part 2 :(