Is prom night really that important

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt go to prom, went to the parties after it tho. Had some good times.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never went, never cared

Gotta co-sign light skin right here. Prom for my school was wack anyway, and I still got laid at the after party.
  • cool amp
    cool amp Members Posts: 165
    Options
    lil nygga, you gotta go to prom dawg. otherwise youll end up like one of these maladjusted azz nyggas on this forum sweatin' these same ol' washed up bytches on this site for ass and ? pics despite the fact these hos live thousands of miles away on top of the fact that this is the ? ' internet and ass and ? pics is everywhere. go to prom so you can look back on it when youre 25 and say to yourself "she sucked my ? in the car when we got back to her house"
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the time it wasn't

but not that i know how loose ? was and all in the moment wish i went to somebody prom

i went to a private school and wasn't a high attendance so didn't trip about that
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    at the time it wasn't

but not that i know how loose ? was and all in the moment wish i went to somebody prom

i went to a private school and wasn't a high attendance so didn't trip about that

• zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never went, never cared

^ was ugly in high school post.

I went, ? was dope even without an actual date. grinding on ? all night. I was supposed to hit a party after but this chick never texted me the address
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    Options
    Everyone that downplays prom with the typical, "never went, never cared" statement were probably unattractive nerds in high school. The prom itself is a boring event since it's just people dancing to overrated, low quality pop music (I think Nelly was popular at the time). The highlight of the night is the after-party mainly because everyone is heavily intoxicated with no parental supervision.

One of my friends allegedly received head from the valedictorian girl (she was one of those goody goody sweet church-going girls) and recorded it on his cell phone. Unfortunately he refuses to show me the video -- haven't spoken to him since. Even the exotic Puerto-Rican chick that everyone wanted to ? was 'available' in the after-party. Word is she had a train ran on her by the football team. Not sure if this was true but immediately after high school she became pregnant so who knows.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    prom night is like a weekend in vegas... experiences will vary.. but i def. would still go cuz u neva know whatll come from it ...

my story is funny, cuz even tho i didnt get none that night, i got some ? from a ? i had been wanting to ? for 2 years the next day ... Tru life story
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i didnt go to prom or none of that ? .....but i still got picked up in the limo afterwards....a few drivers got a eyefull lol
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of my biggest regrets about high school ,other than not making the best grades I could have, was not going to the actual prom...however the prom after parties were ON POINT!...i think i don't remember actually....
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    couldnt go bc of school rules but the after party i was in there. had my first 3some after the after party.
  • malik08
    malik08 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Options
    Didnt go had hoop it up that week but me and my boy went to the hotel party after and took there ? loved it.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Male out numbered the females ? like 3 to 1. Glad i didn't go.
  • ReturnOfMiyagiSwagg
    ReturnOfMiyagiSwagg Members Posts: 86
    Options
    Never went to mines.
    Left my girl 2 weeks before that cuz she was actin like a ? and went to some crackin house parties that night instead and just drank and had some fun wit my ? and some beezys.
    Besides prom aint that big of a deal really except on tv shows.
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I almost didn't go, change my mind at the last second. Showed up with no date, left with 1 under each arm.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never went to mine. My school had short deadlines when it came to turning the money in. I would have a date if I prepared properly. Now I could have a prom every other weekend if I wanted to, minus the dressing up part.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It think it's overrated when female want to have sex for the first time that night. Other than that, it's a good experience, just something to do.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? highschool!! the ? i wanna 'member fake ? and ? fa fam?

^Late bloomer post
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High School is not real life your life doesnt begin until your outta there. ? the prom
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    not really, but sometimes i am a little ? i didnt get to do none of that ? .....i got kicked out every year before any of that ? came around....i'll never get those times back

edit: didnt even know i already answered this ? ....*shrugs*
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Our prom was lame as hell we had a asian theme whenever our rival school had the largest asian population in the area. Them slant eyed ? got "A night in paris" as a theme so most of us black seniors just skipped over prom and went party hoppin the white folk seemed to enjoy it though
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And not every girl is givin it up on prom night just cause you her date. The little homie next door was real bummed last year when he got home from prom. I just so happened to be sittin outside when he rolled in at bout 2 am. When he saw me he came over and told me that the chick wouldnt let him hit and that she hit him with that line.... "I cant, im on my period maybe next time." I swear he was a lil teary eyed while telling me
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not really. i still went with my friends just because i wanted to dress up lol.

lol @ you going to a drag queen prom
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah ; it's a great opportunity to lose your virginity.