Weeds ???

Options
One Spliff
One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
is this show ever returning...cant even remmeber wat season we on...

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The sixth season starts in August
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Cant wait...the Cliff Hanger was crazy. I would love to see how the hell she gets outta this one lol
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i like that show but my girl goes ? nuts over it
  • bredbay415
    bredbay415 Members Posts: 14
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Shane is that dude now
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stop watching when they burned down their house and all the black people magically disappeared
  • im2fly
    im2fly Members Posts: 429
    edited June 2010
    Options
    stop watching when they burned down their house and all the black people magically disappeared

c/s.....then all the mexicans came.....
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options

the first 3 season were the best of course...but the last 2 were also very good..

they jus replaced the blacks with mexicans...

i jus caught a lil recap on wikipedia...

think im gon cop all 5 season n rewatch...
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mexicans!!?...they about to have that dirt weed!...big drop off
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mexicans!!?...they about to have that dirt weed!...big drop off

lmao...

i cant even remeber if nancy is still movin packs..i think her son took over, he got his own lil grow operation...hi grade.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The joke is, that this show has people rooting for Nancy. I mean she was cool and all the first few seasons. But now, what is the difference between her and a ? -mom? Nothing.
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...

i cant even remeber if nancy is still movin packs..i think her son took over, he got his own lil grow operation...hi grade.

Andy needs to hit that ASAP btw
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The liked the first couple of seasons when she was ? with Conrad, but after that her character on the show just started to annoy me. Its crazy how this chick keeps putting herself in one bad situation after another. I am looking forward to the new season though.
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Andy needs to hit that ASAP btw

andy is in love siwht sum other chkick n nancy is married to the mayor of mexico n she got his child...lol...so dat aint neva gon happen.

at least we can be happy that conrad goit the ? ...
  • One Spliff
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The joke is, that this show has people rooting for Nancy. I mean she was cool and all the first few seasons. But now, what is the difference between her and a ? -mom? Nothing.

cracks moms are generally bald n ugly with deflated ? ..nancy still a looker...

nancy used to run the whole town with dat milf weed, how she expanding her empire...she an independat woman...how can u hate ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yea last 2 seasons aint as good as the first 3 but its still good enough to watch, plus I think the show is going back to its roots, Celia or whatever her name is about to start selling weed
  • pearlshea
    pearlshea Members Posts: 31
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This show is addicting and very funny. Hilarious, clever, entertaining show. I never miss a single episode of this show
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    pearlshea wrote: »
    This show is addicting and very funny. Hilarious, clever, entertaining show. I never miss a single episode of this show while high at the same time

c/s and fixed....lol
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The show fell off after she left Agrestic. Big mistake. Plus the dynamics of some of the funniest characters changed completely. Celia's character became a big joke. She was my favorite but after awhile it seemed like they just started writing her in for the hell of it; she had no real direction. Now Conrad's gone, Celia's gone, Doug is gone, and Isabelle. Andy pretty much carries all the comedy by himself now. It's just not the same. Went way downhill.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The show fell off after she left Agrestic. Big mistake. Plus the dynamics of some of the funniest characters changed completely. Celia's character became a big joke. She was my favorite but after awhile it seemed like they just started writing her in for the hell of it; she had no real direction. Now Conrad's gone, Celia's gone, Doug is gone, and Isabelle. Andy pretty much carries all the comedy by himself now. It's just not the same. Went way downhill.

Conrad was that ? , Doug is gone? Isabelle too? you sure they wont be in this season?
  • THEgoodfella101
    THEgoodfella101 Members Posts: 67
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This show doesnt even have anything to do with chronic anymore...No more grow houses no more milfs slangin that good..I really hope they step their game up in season 6 or i will be done with this show.
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This show doesnt even have anything to do with chronic anymore...No more grow houses no more milfs slangin that good..I really hope they step their game up in season 6 or i will be done with this show.

cosign thats EXACTLY when the show fell of
  • Pretty Chocolate
    Pretty Chocolate Members Posts: 465
    edited August 2010
    Options

Next week she is going to find another grower to buy from, should get good :)
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Conrad was that ? , Doug is gone? Isabelle too? you sure they wont be in this season?

Nope they're gone. Imdb has Doug doing one episode I believe later this season. Nothing at all for Isabelle. But what confuses me is they set up a whole scheme for Celia at the end of season 5 and then her character doesn't even return.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options

I like that this show makes such drastic changes. It has great cliffhangers and they actually IMPACT the next season. Most shows have cliffhangers and then 2 episodes into the season its like that cliffhanger didn't even matter.

I understand we all liked Agrestic and that whole setup, but lets be honest people, if she was still selling in Agrestic with ? Helia's ass supplying her six years later the show whole be stale as hell right now and probably canceled. Conrad was cool, and that other black chick. But Helia's and U-Turn's ? were annoying as ? .

I do wish that all the other characters were in the mix this season more, but even still. If people just look at the last 3 season for what they are instead of comparing against the first 3 then they would see this is still a fantastic show.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How can you possibly not compare the first 3 when it's the same show lol.
    Sorry I just absolutely dislike the changes. Not change on it's own, but it has to be done properly. And the way this was done has really hurt the show. If I was a new viewer now, I'd probably watch half an episode an then change the channel.