The Benefits of Swallowing

Options

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During both of my serious relationship's I got the 2 gals to swallow for the first time in their lives. It wasn't like I kept trying to convince them, but eventually they just did it. After both of these instances, each chick said "Oh that's not that bad", and proceeded to swallow from then on.

Whoever they sucked off after we broke up owes me a thank you.

you sound more entitled than a caucasian

lmao....look closer
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During both of my serious relationship's I got the 2 gals to swallow for the first time in their lives. It wasn't like I kept trying to convince them, but eventually they just did it. After both of these instances, each chick said "Oh that's not that bad", and proceeded to swallow from then on.

This moment came to me in a dream. I was making love to my wife Donna, on top of her thrusting away. A hot sultry evening, all the windows closed with the heat turned up to about 82. So it gets hot and sweaty.

My hips thrusting down on Donna, her trying to get away because she DOES NOT LIKE IT.

I hear a rap at the door, my young son Gabriel walks in. My wife says “no Gabriel leave!!”... I say "no, let.. the boy.. watch. He needs to learn the way I learned from my father, the way he learned from his father."
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This moment came to me in a dream. I was making love to my wife Donna, on top of her thrusting away. A hot sultry evening, all the windows closed with the heat turned up to about 82. So it gets hot and sweaty.

My hips thrusting down on Donna, her trying to get away because she DOES NOT LIKE IT.

I hear a rap at the door, my young son Gabriel walks in. My wife says “no Gabriel leave!!”... I say "no, let.. the boy.. watch. He needs to learn the way I learned from my father, the way he learned from his father."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD1Xjdr1TbM
    lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hilarious scene. If you checc for the bloopers they had a hella hard time doing it. Kept laughing.\

This whole reel is actually great. Nobody can keep a str8 face with Will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgJF0C5tnI
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if your ? swallow all the time and doesnt work out she gonna get sloppy as ? ... i prefer my chick to swallow in moderation and let me bust on her face as a alternate unloading zone.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if your ? swallow all the time and doesnt work out she gonna get sloppy as ? ... i prefer my chick to swallow in moderation and let me bust on her face as a alternate unloading zone.

What is the fascination with facials? I just don't get it. Is it some type of humiliation thing?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »

What is the fascination with facials? I just don't get it. Is it some type of humiliation thing?

Is it humiliation when you ? on your man's face when he's eating your ? ?
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

This. Great drop :tu
    Chicity wrote: »
    I ain't a fan of giving facials, does nothing for me

I record and watch alot of my games and have deleted everyone that has ended in a ? ( which is usually because I couldn't make it to the mouth)

? >>>Mouth>>>Ass/Lowerback>>>Stomach>>>Chest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?

This as well.

Never had a problem with this initially, but then I was seeing someone who literally thought it ? to do so… crazy.

This mentality definitely still exists and it definitely needs to end. I nominate CeeCee to do a trip round the country, PREACH.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah for me it's just makes me feel like i got super powers just stand over you.... grab your hair and spray
  • Westie
    Options
    @blackrain. No because I don't have to do anything extra. Im not trying to get nut all on the mans forehead.
  • Westie
    Options
    @blazini so its just a ? thing. Ok
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    @blackrain. No because I don't have to do anything extra. Im not trying to get nut all on the mans forehead.

Giving a ? doesn't really require and extra either...just close your mouth instead of keeping it open...
  • NYCeeCee
    NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not trying to get nut all on the mans forehead.

LMAO!!
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with a ? either, just don't get it in my eyes. LOL
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im sure he wouldnt mind....

NYCeeCee wrote: »
    I see nothing wrong with a ? either, just don't get it in my eyes. LOL

=D> ......good sport
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'd never spit that's a filthy habit [-X

91f2ad1ba6f381ac5f6aa61149f7bbf6.gif
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you swallow everytime you got it in ya mouth?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

If it's already in your mouth, you might as well swallow.
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

if it is, does that make me a hoe for liking it?

• bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    24ms0ug.jpg

My alma mater is 1 of the leading research universities in the country
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    Options
    I wouldn't make it a habit to believe everything you read. For all we know the people who make up these studies are probably perverted men.

The act of swallowing ? should never be forced onto a girl. Either she's into it or not. It really isn't a big deal.
  • Dirty Words
    Dirty Words Members Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    Options
    *Bookmarks*

And hats off to you females, you done gave me hope for the rest of this world..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »

If it's already in your mouth, you might as well swallow.

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not all woman can handle swallowing. Some just like when you bust on there face cause it turns them on.
    A woman that swallows is a great thing