Xmen Vs Avengers

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Quite Comical
Who do yall think will win? and apparently this is supposed to change a lot in the marvel universe. i got the preview issue, who it shows on each team, gives a preview of issue 0 and issue 1.

Im not sure whos in the newest lineup of Xmen but in the preview, you got the same line up for avengers, plus spiderman and a gang of others. i honestly think Avengers is gonna murk ? . Magneto will probably go in and ? ? up tho. who do yall got for the win?

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cyclops gon die!
  • Lou Cypher
    Thru the preview issue i couldnt tell if wolverine is gonna be on Avengers or Xmen. dudes on both teams lol. And it said Avengers wild cards are Green Hulk and Deadpool.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    too many X-men are on the Avengers......LMAO @ Scott gonna die, u fool, that ? OWNS the mutants race LOL
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I just got finished with the Phalanx Covenant so I'm just bullshitting.
  • louis rich

thats ? had me thinking, if they were gonna do it, it would be wolverine

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder if the Scarlet Witch is gonna try and be on the X-Men's side, being as though that ? did nearly exterminate the mutant race.

Wonder if the X-Men will try and ? her for revenge.

Wonder if Magneto & Quicksilver will ? around and change sides should the X-Men do decide to ? around and murk Wanda on some revenge ? ? .

And as for Cyclops, that ? is supposed to go up against Captain America. Scott will steam to Cap to oblivion.

On another note, this ? is kinda confusing cuz they're gonna have characters in it who should be dead (Thor, for example).

People are sleeping on Magneto. That ? has handled both teams dolo numerous times.
  • DrMindbender122
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    no lie im looking for Cyclops bust Captain America's ass in this. Wolverine is gonna be a wildcard tho
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wolverine and cyclops aint even on good terms right now so its hard to tell
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor and Hulk > every xmen
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made this thread like 2 months ago and it dissapeared
  • Lou Cypher
    Soz. i remember a thread made like this but i couldnt find it.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    louis rich wrote: »

Wolverine dies all the time and just comes back instantly...it would be nothing special.

I am pretty sure he is on the Avengers side. In all of the promo is by Captain America and what not. Seeing as Cyclops beat the breaks off of him and Wolverine started his own branch. I do not know if that will be under this arch. Remember Wolverine fought in the civil war when Cyclops was opposed to it. Wolverine has more respect for Captain America and always will. I think the Avengers will win because everything is still under Marvel's roof and the X-Men movie rights are owned by Fox. I really think that will determine everything.
  • Lou Cypher
    Its gonna be nuts to see how this ends. i wonder if a new group of heroes will arise or if they are just gonna have a bunch of Dead ,members. or no Xmen or no Avengers anymore.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wolverine dies all the time and just comes back instantly...it would be nothing special.

I am pretty sure he is on the Avengers side. In all of the promo is by Captain America and what not. Seeing as Cyclops beat the breaks off of him and Wolverine started his own branch. I do not know if that will be under this arch. Remember Wolverine fought in the civil war when Cyclops was opposed to it. Wolverine has more respect for Captain America and always will. I think the Avengers will win because everything is still under Marvel's roof and the X-Men movie rights are owned by Fox. I really think that will determine everything.

? that gotta do with the price of tea in china??
  • DrMindbender122
    People say Cap has all of this experience, but let's look at things. He took the Super Soldier serum in what...1940? 1941? He disappeared was thought to be dead BEFORE WW2 was over. He was thawed out in the 1960s and has been active ever since.

Now Cyclops, on the other hand, has been in a para-military atmosphere since he was 15! So, ? that "Cap has more experience" ? . They're about on equal terms when it comes to leadership and tactical ? . That recent ass kicking he laid on Wolverine proved he's no slouch.

Cap just has more universal appeal than Cyke. No more, no less. In an all out fight, Cyke ethers Captain America.

All that being said, I think a lot of cats are sleeping on the X-Men. The Avengers do have the deeper and stronger team, though
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

? that gotta do with the price of tea in china??

Could influence the writers having The Avengers winning
  • louis rich
    Thor and Hulk > every xmen

i think not, maybe hulk BUT Storm/Magneto and Namor.....
    People say Cap has all of this experience, but let's look at things. He took the Super Soldier serum in what...1940? 1941? He disappeared was thought to be dead BEFORE WW2 was over. He was thawed out in the 1960s and has been active ever since.

Now Cyclops, on the other hand, has been in a para-military atmosphere since he was 15! So, ? that "Cap has more experience" ? . They're about on equal terms when it comes to leadership and tactical ? . That recent ass kicking he laid on Wolverine proved he's no slouch.

Cap just has more universal appeal than Cyke. No more, no less. In an all out fight, Cyke ethers Captain America.

All that being said, I think a lot of cats are sleeping on the X-Men. The Avengers do have the deeper and stronger team, though

i think u need to keep on reading, scott is a true leader, field commander, etc....., as far as throwing hands vs cap is a no no daffy
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol that X Men team cant compete

New_Avengers_24_Preview3.jpg
  • Lou Cypher
    Damn looks dope. ? excited. i hope this leads to some re boots
  • DrMindbender122
    Again, like I said in my thread about the X-Sanction storyline, if Cable can take out the Avengers (Red Hulk included) with relative ease one on one, this X-Men/Avengers clash isn't gonna be the cakewalk for the Avengers that people think it'll be.

My wildcards are Namor and Magneto. If the writers were to give these two characters their "I don't give a ? " attitudes of their villainous days, ? would get really real.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol thats Cable though
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any possibility Jean/Phoenix could come back on the side of the X-MEN if things get too bad for them?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    even though the mutants steady getting attacked on some genocide ish....theres 2 ? much of them. For every thor or iron man theres nigz like storm and forge whose abilities are comparable.

Avengers getting washed! I cant see cyclops beating captain america one on one though.
  • DrMindbender122
    Check that Schism thread I made a while back for pix. Cyclops whipped Wolverine's ass for the 2nd time, from I can remember. U really think Cap stands a chance against him?

Guess we'll all have to wait and see how this all turns out.

I really wish Rogue still had her Ms. Marvel powers. I would LOVE to see those two go at it.