Xmen Vs Avengers

Comments

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really sick of the marvels fighting each other. Its why pretty much why all of the Avengers villains aren't a big deal anymore.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thor is a ? ? . And for ? and giggles they should make ODIN a main staple.

Cuz we all know nobody ? with that ? .
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? have you read the Thor Shattered series? or know what happened? isnt thor dead?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Thor get murdered by Sentry?

Back to topic, I think avengers would murder the X-Men. Nobody's stopping Hulk.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    N
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    ? have you read the Thor Shattered series? or know what happened? isnt thor dead?

Naw, ima have to check it out though
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Sour-Rell wrote: »

The other way around, actually.

This would be a pretty decent scrap if Hulk and Thor weren't involved. Magneto isn't what he used to be, Storm isn't in Thor's class, and Namor hasn't been a true rival to the Hulk in over 40 years.

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doctopian wrote: »

This would be a pretty decent scrap if Hulk and Thor weren't involved. Magneto isn't what he used to be, Storm isn't in Thor's class, and Namor hasn't been a true rival to the Hulk in over 40 years.

In the arc where Norman Osborne and Dr. Doom collaborated against the avengers or something and created the dark avengers then tricked Sentry into joining with them but I may have got that confused with Aries. I think Sentry went ape ? and beat both them.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Doctopian wrote: »

In the arc where Norman Osborne and Dr. Doom collaborated against the avengers or something and created the dark avengers then tricked Sentry into joining with them but I may have got that confused with Aries. I think Sentry went ape ? and beat both them.

Sentry/Void killed Ares in "Siege". Thor killed Void
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I grabbed my cop of "XvA #0" today. Not much popped off other than the Vision sonning the ? outta the Scarlet Witch.
  • Lou Cypher
    You bought it? i thought it dont drop till april
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that ? being in love with a robot was always a ? storyline. I thinkit was a shot at east europeans or whereever wanda is from. She also has a incestuous(sp) relationship with her brother...... 'scust.
  • DrMindbender122
    @ Lou Cypher - it dropped on 3/28/2012

@ gns - LMAO
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I grabbed my cop of "XvA #0" today. Not much popped off other than the Vision sonning the ? outta the Scarlet Witch.

i read it, not impress the way it starts off, but hope sonning the serpent society, was good.....
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? ? is in the Ultimate Comics universe
  • DrMindbender122
    AvX #1 comes out this week, ? .

Iron Man vs Magneto and Namor vs The Thing.
  • h deezy
    h deezy Members Posts: 26
    Damn this sounds like it might be good.

Anywhere I can cop the comics online? I don't think there's comic shops in Michigan anymore.
  • Lou Cypher
    Im sure marvel.com will have print and digital copies.
  • DrMindbender122
    I just went to my local shop; ? behind the counter talmbout he got the book, but can't sell it to any copies to anyone until they have a "Avengers vs X-Men" release party @ 8pm tonight.

Gayness
  • h deezy
    h deezy Members Posts: 26
    I just went to my local shop; ? behind the counter talmbout he got the book, but can't sell it to any copies to anyone until they have a "Avengers vs X-Men" release party @ 8pm tonight.

Gayness
    Lol. Wtf?
  • Lou Cypher
    Dumb. i always envy the dudes that work at the comic shop. theyre always telling me ? that hasnt happened yet, and alls they do is read comics all day
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the recent one where they face off with the Phoenix in the end?
  • smittysmith
    Anyhow, the X-Men have the Avengers severely outnumbered, outpowered, and outwitted. Cyclops is far more of a formidable strategist and tactician that Caps and besides Thor, Hulk, and maybe Iron Man the rest of the group will end up being dog food. I'll say this Thor will be a serious problem for all the X-Men, unless Magneto gets involved.
  • smittysmith
    edited April 2012
    lol that X Men team cant compete

New_Avengers_24_Preview3.jpg

False. In honestly, its a upset if the X-Men find a way to ? up and lose.

• DrMindbender122
    Got AvX #1 today. I dunno why yall keep saying Cyclops ain't got no ? ; ? stole on Cap with an optic blast. LMAO @ telling Cap: "Respectfully, get the Hell offa MY island." My boy ain't ? around.

? is about to go down something really real.

I'm cooling issue #2 in two weeks. Imma ? around and get all the tie-in issues, too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Man theres too many tie in issues lol. I want to start getting an xmen book but i dont know which one. already so far into the stories. Picking up issue 0 and 1 this friday tho. hopefully they aint sold out. i heard some places were selling out fast.