Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    @maestro_lungs.....

Again you can only speak for your own knowledge level not mine......

Actually, This is what you said....
    Now Please Point out The Differences in Races other than the Color of our skins!
    I Oppose you Trying to Link what is Called Social Darwinism With The Theory of Evolution.

The link that you claim is "non-existent" is proven wrong in the Maafa 21 video and the book that I posted......

Believe what you must. However don't try to oppose my argument and then claim that "books" and research are not a proper means of rebuttal.....

You sound stupid ? .....

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

Asking You to Point out Differences is Me Asking You, Not asking You to go Find a Book & Call that Evidence!

I Said I Oppose You Linking Evolution & Darwinism, Cause It's Not Your Idea. It's Something You Read From somebody & Trying to Pass it off as Fact!

Books & Research are a Proper Means of Rebuttal, But Not The Only Means. Not To Launch a Ad Homin Attack, But Who The ? is This Guy? I'm watch the Video Later I Guess, But Who is He & Why is His View Even Credible to You?

Dumbest ? in the IC.........
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *** 2nd Dumbest ? in the IC **
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    But most creationists make the point that something cannot come from nothing. Let me ask a few questions to get a clearer understanding because you said that the source is not a being:

1. What is the role or purpose of the source and as living beings, what is our relationship to the Source?
    2. What is the process of creation?
    3. You've mentioned fields, and multiple brains before, multiple dimensions; can you describe them?

1) the role and purpose of the source? its the membrane between the unseen and the seen. living beings are part of the source but the source is fractal in nature.
    2.) simplified: intention-thought-motion-substance. very general. as far as the earth idk. genesis isnt about that, at least in a linear sense, contrary to popular thought.
    3) sheldrake and his many writings on morphic fields and morphic resonance can describe the fields best as they relate to consciousness in groups, groupings relative to individual unit. on a smaller scale or larger depending, all matter has a field around it which hold the atoms in a certain form. this can be hacked. there are 3 distinct forms of consciousness that use the brain, the heart area and the lower abdominal/groin area. multiple dimensions...different forms of life on different levels of density

That's one way of looking at it but there are many other views to explain the world around us. Let's say I know absolutely nothing about spirituality, religion, philosophy or anything similar. What would you tell me or how would you explain your spirituality? How would you point me to the "truth"? How could I observe or come to KNOW that what you're saying is true? I'm not trying to troll you so don't take it that way -- just trying to get a grip on what you're saying and I know it can be difficult with a few paragraphs or sentences. If you want to, you can refer books or if you have the time, drop as much as you know. Melanchated Chemist gave me some books to read; when I have the time, I'll check em out, cuz I was interested in what he had to say. But you don't have to simplify. If it's not inconveniencing you, I'm down to read lol