Batman Vs...

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Again Im talking Batman and only Batman something that u dont comprehend.

His mere origin and how he became to be Batman is more realistic than any other well known hero in the world of comics.

No alien or spaceshit, super serum, radioactive spiders, no majically or surgical enhanced ? , no green lantern ring etc... Just marital arts training, money/resources and intelligence.

Batman has lost plenty of times...Got addicted to Drugs when he tried to get stronger when he failed to resuce a child..One of the Best Batman stories written.

Batman the GOAT character period.

Yea but the ? that's unrealistic is that Batman would've physically broken down by now. Dude is so obsessed he'll regularly go days without sleeping, on top of taking physical damage from fights.

His will can run him for a while but even Bane broke him so batman has a limit.

Batman should've turned into the punisher by ow straight merc'n cats because he tired of seeing their faces *Belle Reeve and Arkham are revolving doors.

Again I mentioned before you can say the samething about many other heroes as the constantly fight same supervillians over and over.

There been stories as to why Batman hasnt killed ? Under THe Red Hood is perfect example as has many stories about whether his mere presence is the reason why the villians exists in the first place... Batman vow not to ? and his mental will and toughness is too strong.. or

Plenty of times Batman got ? up beyond belief and took weeks and months to recover.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chuck norris...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Am Him wrote: »
    word...nujerz...dudes in here actuall catchin feelings....batman has been beatin to a pulp plenty of times in the comics...hell bane broke his back over his knee, slade stabbed him with a sword and spawn whipped on him with those magic green hands
    where the hell yall been?
    most recently in the new 52 justice league...superman choked him out

Who's catchin feelings, I know about Bane, Slade, and Spawn but why is it everytime somebody says Batman vs whoever it is always the same response. With prep time..... How many fights have you been in where you let somebody leave in the middle of a fight to come up with something to beat you with? Batman is the product of since he does not have any powers he has to be shown as the best at everything to explain how he is not dead. It's just like the Flash and Superman. The Flash is faster than Superman because that is his only power.

when has the bolded ever happened in the comic
    and what does "batman is the product of since" even mean?
  • I Am Him
    I Am Him Members Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    word...nujerz...dudes in here actuall catchin feelings....batman has been beatin to a pulp plenty of times in the comics...hell bane broke his back over his knee, slade stabbed him with a sword and spawn whipped on him with those magic green hands
    where the hell yall been?
    most recently in the new 52 justice league...superman choked him out

Who's catchin feelings, I know about Bane, Slade, and Spawn but why is it everytime somebody says Batman vs whoever it is always the same response. With prep time..... How many fights have you been in where you let somebody leave in the middle of a fight to come up with something to beat you with? Batman is the product of since he does not have any powers he has to be shown as the best at everything to explain how he is not dead. It's just like the Flash and Superman. The Flash is faster than Superman because that is his only power.

when has the bolded ever happened in the comic
    and what does "batman is the product of since" even mean?

The topic was never about what happened in the comics. I just wanted to know who people thought could beat Batman cause everytime somebody bring up Batman vs, the first sentence is if he had prep time he would win. You'll never see Batman vs Chuck Norris or Goku in the comics but I bet people would say Batman could beat both of them. As a matter of fact, I saw somebody post that Batman could beat Goku by starving him. Batman is the product of since means I was thinking faster than I was typing. I think I wanted to say he is the product of bad writing.
  • I Am Him
    Again Im talking Batman and only Batman something that u dont comprehend.

His mere origin and how he became to be Batman is more realistic than any other well known hero in the world of comics.

No alien or spaceshit, super serum, radioactive spiders, no majically or surgical enhanced ? , no green lantern ring etc... Just marital arts training, money/resources and intelligence.

Batman has lost plenty of times...Got addicted to Drugs when he tried to get stronger when he failed to resuce a child..One of the Best Batman stories written.

Batman the GOAT character period.

Yea but the ? that's unrealistic is that Batman would've physically broken down by now. Dude is so obsessed he'll regularly go days without sleeping, on top of taking physical damage from fights.

His will can run him for a while but even Bane broke him so batman has a limit.

Batman should've turned into the punisher by ow straight merc'n cats because he tired of seeing their faces *Belle Reeve and Arkham are revolving doors.

Again I mentioned before you can say the samething about many other heroes as the constantly fight same supervillians over and over.

There been stories as to why Batman hasnt killed ? Under THe Red Hood is perfect example as has many stories about whether his mere presence is the reason why the villians exists in the first place... Batman vow not to ? and his mental will and toughness is too strong.. or

Plenty of times Batman got ? up beyond belief and took weeks and months to recover.

I don't know if you can say the same thing about many other heroes because they have super powers. Superman, Wonder Woman, Wolverine... They could all lasts days longer than Batman.
  • nujerz84
    Chuck Norris???? WTF u all over the place I ll play along if Batman was real (this is ? ) he beat the breaks off him...

This thread perfect example of the ? said on internet is out of the real world...with Batman bad writing ? ...if anything hes has the best writing of any comic character
  • I Am Him
    Chuck Norris???? WTF u all over the place I ll play along if Batman was real (this is ? ) he beat the breaks off him...

This thread perfect example of the ? said on internet is out of the real world...with Batman bad writing ? ...if anything hes has the best writing of any comic character

Again if you read the topic title it says Batman Vs...., which means it can be anybody from anytime from anywhere. It could be Batman Vs. you, I just wanted to know who could beat Batman even if he had time to plan? Batman does not have to be real, it's not hard to draw Chuck Norris(Superman faced Muhammad Ali). As far as the bad writing on Batman, if you look at all the best Batman stories it's him going against somebody that is on a level playing field as him. When writers try to have him fighting Darkseid or whoever, then it gets stupid because there is no logical way he is going to win that fight.

• I Am Him
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Stan Lee

Stan Lee is the only character that can beat anybody
  • Copper
    batman has bad writing...FOH
  • nujerz84
    edited March 2012
    Again if you read the topic title it says Batman Vs...., which means it can be anybody from anytime from anywhere. It could be Batman Vs. you, I just wanted to know who could beat Batman even if he had time to plan? Batman does not have to be real, it's not hard to draw Chuck Norris(Superman faced Muhammad Ali). As far as the bad writing on Batman, if you look at all the best Batman stories it's him going against somebody that is on a level playing field as him. When writers try to have him fighting Darkseid or whoever, then it gets stupid because there is no logical way he is going to win that fight.

Key word is "could". With prep time with resources he has and the master strategist he is, Batman could come up with ways to defeat anyone that doesn't mean he would. Batman would welcome help from other heroes if he needed it.

Like team sports u can the perfect gameplan to win but if u don't execute ur team loses. This applies to Batman vs whoever..
  • I Am Him

Oh, Batman is the only character that can't have bad writing
  • I Am Him

Key word is "could". With prep time with resources he has and the master strategist he is, Batman could come up with ways to defeat anyone that doesn't mean he would. Batman would welcome help from other heroes if he needed it.

Like team sports u can the perfect gameplan to win but if u don't execute ur team loses. This applies to Batman vs whoever..

And all I'm trying to say is he is not gonna get that prep time with every fight. Wolverine vs. Batman would be Wolverine no contest. Batman knows nothing about Wolverine, Wolverine has been alive longer and trained just as much with Batman. Batman wouldn't be able to track Wolverine and learn his moves or whatever because Wolverine would smell him. So how would Batman beat somebody that can heal from everything short of getting his head chopped off Highlander style with claws that Batman can't disarm and can cut through damn near anything?
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so if batman can have prep time and beat niccas no problem why cant iron man?? He is just as smart, enough resources and what not??
  • I Am Him
    so if batman can have prep time and beat niccas no problem why cant iron man?? He is just as smart, enough resources and what not??

Cause Batman invented prep time
  • Copper

who said that??
  • Copper

who said he couldnt ??
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicca you know how many characters like that....smart, money and resources. Yet even if you named them vs other beings like superman and other comic giants. You wouldnt say (instert guy)>>>over supe, galactus and others. Point im making is it only seems like batman>>>> and not the other smart guys
  • I Am Him

who said he couldnt ??

Most Batman fans
  • I Am Him

who said that??

well when you said Batman has bad writing...FOH, you kinda said that. I didn't say he was a badly written character, I'm just saying the writers that try to write him like he does have superpowers and have him going against gods and characters that could wipe the floor with him, are writing him bad. This new Batman story is the best in a while because he's going against something that is on his playing field.
  • Copper
    so when I said bad didnt have bad writing I was saying everyother comic book character did?? FOH ur logic is flawed
  • Copper

who said he couldnt ??

Most Batman fans

u dont know most batman fans
  • I Am Him
    so when I said bad didnt have bad writing I was saying everyother comic book character did?? FOH ur logic is flawed

What are you talking about, I don't understand what you are trying to say

who said he couldnt ??

Most Batman fans

u dont know most batman fans

But I can read, and most Batman fans type the same thing. With prep time he can beat anybody.
  • Copper
  • I Am Him
    In the minds of most Batman fans
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Lmao with prep time my ass even with prep time his still human if a bullet can ? him im sure a quick cosmic blast any marvel character would ? him aka sentry,thor,galactus,thanos,death,The Living Tribunal...etc