What's the Scariest Game of All Time

KingJamal
KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in IllGaming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARiMl51L8SE

I vote Dead Space. That ? creeped me out when I 1st played it.

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess dead space 2.

i remember when i was hella young playing the first resident evil and when you first go upstairs and find that zombie eating that dude, and it showed that cut scene. ? scared the ? outta me. Turned it off didnt play it for months after lol.
  • KingJamal
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I guess dead space 2.

i remember when i was hella young playing the first resident evil and when you first go upstairs and find that zombie eating that dude, and it showed that cut scene. ? scared the ? outta me. Turned it off didnt play it for months after lol.

Oh man I remember back in 96 1st playing Resident Evil. I walked around a corner and some big ass hopper or watever jumped up and cut my head off lol. Man I freaked the ? out lmao.

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? .....I could only play dead space for 45 minutes at a time......took me over a week to get seven chapters deep.....still havent finished it
  • KingJamal
    ? .....I could only play dead space for 45 minutes at a time......took me over a week to get seven chapters deep.....still havent finished it

Man it took me awhile to beat it. That ? was ridiculous.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    throwback: resident evil.....now.....dead space when I played the demo I wasnt sure if I wanted the game lol
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    resident evil 2
    silent hill 2 and the room.
    amnesia the dark descent(if you dont know about this one your missing out)
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the suffering ? with my head for a while
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you might laugh but the first Turok for Nintendo 64...

them badass dinosaurs making noises in the distance then attacking you from out of nowhere

? was crazy
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fatal Frame was an eerie ass game...

Dead Space (haven't played sequel) I had to get up some nerve...having that ? on surround sound playin it late night didn't help the situation...

Amnesia...that game was ? up for real
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back in the day - Resident Evil
    Now - Dead Space

Special mention - Siren: Blood Curse
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    silent hill and resident evil hands down. gotta give a shoutout to f.e.a.r, had some wtf moments

i heard dead space was pretty scary but ive never played it.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Fatal Frame was an eerie ass game...

Dead Space (haven't played sequel) I had to get up some nerve...having that ? on surround sound playin it late night didn't help the situation...

Amnesia...that game was ? up for real

real ? ...thats the only way to play it though
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resident evil

Dead space/2

Thing I like about dead space is how you always have to be on your guard b cuz u don't know what window one of the things r Gona jump out of
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    damn I might get deadspace, never played the games...

silent hill the room was sick

thief 3 with the 'hag'

doom 3 had it''s moments lol
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still haven't played silent hill... I heard 2 was the best
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resident evil had a Yung boi shook ... Never played that ? at night
  • KingJamal
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I really needs to play Dead Space.... going to make a trip to gamestop tomorrow

Its a great game man. Theres alotta parts where ur body gets ripped apart lol
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resident Evil 2 on the second play through with Mr. X chasing you. I remember playing Scenario A like it was nothing. Got to Scenario B at the police station, he busted in when I was doing something with some puzzle, I bust my guns, and he falls. I search his body like, "Yeah, pop that ? now." Walk out the room, around the corner by the drink machine, and BOOM!

He busts through that wall out of nowhere.

I threw the controller one way, smacked my Playstation until the lid opened, and threw the disc on the floor. Took me like two years to go back in and beat the game lol.
  • KingJamal
    knights wrote: »
    Resident Evil 2 on the second play through with Mr. X chasing you. I remember playing Scenario A like it was nothing. Got to Scenario B at the police station, he busted in when I was doing something with some puzzle, I bust my guns, and he falls. I search his body like, "Yeah, pop that ? now." Walk out the room, around the corner by the drink machine, and BOOM!

He busts through that wall out of nowhere.

I threw the controller one way, smacked my Playstation until the lid opened, and threw the disc on the floor. Took me like two years to go back in and beat the game lol.

lmao
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead space picked up where resident evil dropped the ball their games are action based now instead of survival horror