Racist caucasoid have Racist Obama “Don’t Re-Nig” Bumper Sticker Photographed

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
This ? is pathetic and weak, these people do not like blacks, do not want to be our friends and have anything to do with us.

A photograph of a bumper sticker that features racist, anti-Obama language has gone viral on Facebook and other social networks.

The sticker reads "Don't Re-Nig In 2012," in large white type, above smaller text that reads: "Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect Obama!"

The offensive design appears to have originated at a site called Stumpy's Stickers, where it can be purchased. The site sells variations on the same idea, including another "Don't Re-Nig" design and a caricature of a black man's face with a missing tooth, a picture of a chimp that reads "Obama 2012," and another with a drawing of several Ku Klux ? members that reads "The Original Boys In The Hood."

dont_re_nig2012-on-side-of-car-wide-upper.jpg

dontrenigin2012small.jpg

obama-monkey.jpeg

rebelovaldontrenigin2012.jpg

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did any of them knuckle draggin ? take bats to the car? If not then it's a wasted thread. I like to see cause and effect not cause and ? .
  • waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    So did any of them knuckle draggin ? take bats to the car? If not then it's a wasted thread. I like to see cause and effect not cause and ? .

look here homie i really dont care what you here for, here's the cause it's 2012 and a black man and black women in america still are viewed as less than human, you want the effect Jeena 6 there you go, Oscar Grant there you go.

now get the ? outta here with that ? ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    alright, waterproof, this is your official "place R&R threads in R&R" comment
  • waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    alright, waterproof, this is your official "place R&R threads in R&R" comment

@janklow well i tell you what, you just can't put every thread that you think is racial into the r&r, the libyans putting africans in a cage should of been left in the Social Lounge.
  • janklow
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    @janklow well i tell you what, you just can't put every thread that you think is racial into the r&r, the libyans putting africans in a cage should of been left in the Social Lounge.
    well, it seems pretty self-evident that racial threads would go in the race & religion forum. this thread is a good example.

also, if you recall that Libyan thread, it was first created here, a SECOND version was created in the SL, and i closed the second thread. so there's also that.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. that re-nig bumper sticker is funny.....as ? .
  • waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    well, it seems pretty self-evident that racial threads would go in the race & religion forum. this thread is a good example.

also, if you recall that Libyan thread, it was first created here, a SECOND version was created in the SL, and i closed the second thread. so there's also that.

@janklow damn you!!!!! you right, i did post the first thread here, SMH at janklow having posters shook to make threads IN THE SOCIAL LOUNGE because it might be racial even though it's a social issue, ol jedi mind tricks using MF
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    2 white males in the car called me a ? and drove off while i was waiting on the bus. i threw a rock but missed.
  • janklow
    Options
    @janklow damn you!!!!! you right, i did post the first thread here, SMH at janklow having posters shook to make threads IN THE SOCIAL LOUNGE because it might be racial even though it's a social issue, ol jedi mind tricks using MF
    so you understand that R&R is a subforum of the SL, thereby implying that social issues specifically focused on race and/or religion belong it it, right?

really, though, in THAT case, the rule of "we've already got an active thread on this topic" applies
  • waterproof
    edited March 2012
    Options
    so you understand that R&R is a subforum of the SL, thereby implying that social issues specifically focused on race and/or religion belong it it, right?

really, though, in THAT case, the rule of "we've already got an active thread on this topic" applies

I understand the R&R is a subforum for the SL and i remember when it was made and the purpose it was made for threads that was just focus on race and religion, but there ares issues that have a racial element but it's a social issue " issues and events that shape our lives on Planet Earth" and effects everybody. That's all i am sayin, If it's a big enough issue that it social with a racial element then it should be in the Social Lounge that's The Main Forum, that's where all the traffic goes to and where discussion can made. I use the R&R alot as you can see, but some issues is bigger then the R&R in need to be in the Social Lounge.

there should be no reason that a Trayvon Martin thread should be GnS and The Reason, it should be a Social Lounge thread not a thread that have a potenial to be a SL thread but might be moved to the R&R.

and for the record i think you is fair mod but we all not immune to criticism

Just giving my humble opinion
  • janklow
    Options
    That's all i am sayin, If it's a big enough issue that it social with a racial element then it should be in the Social Lounge that's The Main Forum, that's where all the traffic goes to and where discussion can made.
    so noted, but i would also point out that some of these issues spawn a racially-focused discussion that would be better served here

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racism, the more you apply it, the uglier you become. That was fantastic.
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    Options
    if he dont get re elected i hope he pardon oj simpson before he go. d.r.
  • needmorecash
    needmorecash Members Posts: 253
    Options
    waterproof. i agree with you