Spin off: As a mother what would you teach your son about women?

Options
kAjUn
kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Powder Room
Just curious

Will you raise him up to be the ultimate gentleman?

Or will you just let him come to you if he seeking guidance?

I never really talked to my mom about women until I got into college

I was very closed off and just private

I think once i had bad break ups was when i started to come to her more and be comfortable

Comments

• Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    ....when i finally decide to bless the world with my spawn hopefully i'll be a good enough mother that all i'll have to tell my son is to treat women the way he would want somebody to treat me...and also wear rubbers...and to be completely honest with women no matter what the situation is- be accountable for his actions as a man..
  • kAjUn
    Options
    ....when i finally decide to bless the world with my spawn hopefully i'll be a good enough mother that all i'll have to tell my son is to treat women the way he would want somebody to treat me...and also wear rubbers...and to be completely honest with women no matter what the situation is- be accountable for his actions as a man..

lol i remember my mom telling me and my brother that in middle school

she sat us down and gave us the sex talk

we already knew a lot cause our pops was always reminiscing in his "mr.casanova" days

me nor him hasn't got a girl pregnant and she still goes on about "i'm just happy yall don't have abunch of babies at yall age" lol
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she get out of line. Smack a ? .
  • kAjUn
    Options
    If she get out of line. Smack a ? .

well we know where your boy is headed

in_jail.jpg
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd teach him to treat women with respect but to keep an eye out for the ? with an ulterior motive.

I'd also stress to him to keep it wrapped at all times.

What are the signs that a ? has an ulterior motive?
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Would you coach your son if he liked running trains on women with his boys?
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread got potential if more females would chime in, you don't gotta be a current mom to drop knowledge on what you think a mom should tell her son.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    to respect himself, body and mind as well as others. and let him know that anyone worthy of being respected will demand it. most important thing to me would probably be to make sure he understands the importance of being strong in his principles, and that he stands for something. and finally, that there is nothing unmanly about showing love and affection to your loved ones, family and significant others. too often i find that men are so focused on being the strong, silent type that some are incapable of verbalizing and showing their love for others because they think it makes them weaker.

Good one.
    Is it respectful if your son got head from strippers and came home to wifey to share the same love and affection?
  • kAjUn
    Options
    to respect himself, body and mind as well as others. and let him know that anyone worthy of being respected will demand it. most important thing to me would probably be to make sure he understands the importance of being strong in his principles, and that he stands for something. and finally, that there is nothing unmanly about showing love and affection to your loved ones, family and significant others. too often i find that men are so focused on being the strong, silent type that some are incapable of verbalizing and showing their love for others because they think it makes them weaker.

my baby dropping gems

men are taught to be strong and not let them see you bleed

it's just a carry over that just surges through men's personalities and egos
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Sour-Rell wrote: »
    Good one.
    Is it respectful if your son got head from strippers and came home to wifey to share the same love and affection?

* passive-aggressive diss masked as innocent question* check
    *sarcastic tone* check
    *concerned about what another man does with his ? * check

well sir, it's been confirmed you are a raging ? .

answer a question for me, what does a mixture ? from multiple men mixed with period blood (aka the sourpatch) taste like?

X( I will lay you the ? out if you don't answer my question.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Beware of the female who doesn't upkeep her home.

Respect a women who genuinely respects herself.