I have 2 questions for all "illumaniti" believers............

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
1. Why do recognize the existence of this organization and it's leader (satan), but fail to recognize the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?

2. And thus because Satan continually deceives the world, which means he is deceiving you, why do you fear the Illuminati?

Comments

• "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited June 2010
    Wrong ? forum.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    1. Why do recognize the existence of this organization and it's leader (satan), but fail to recognize the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?

2. And thus because Satan continually deceives the world, which means he is deceiving you, why do you fear the Illuminati?

Because Christianity doesn't hold the only interpretation of what Jesus or Satan represents. They can worship Satan all day, doesn't mean he's a real actual demon in hell with a pitchfork. They're just worshiping what Satan represents. The evil forces that goes against nature which brings them a false sense of happiness and power and wealth, all the while making people their mindless slaves through psychological warfare.

And we or at least I don't fear the illuminati, I'm just acknowledging their existence and pointing out the ? they're doing. If they come to my house and merc me, so be it. It's my time to go. I'm not afraid to die and and if I 'walk with ? ', I'll fear no evil. Of course what it means to walk with ? will not mean the same thing it does to you Christians or any other religion.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Chike wrote: »
    Because Christianity doesn't hold the only interpretation of what Jesus or Satan represents. They can worship Satan all day, doesn't mean he's a real actual demon in hell with a pitchfork. They're just worshiping what Satan represents. The evil forces that goes against nature which brings them a false sense of happiness and power and wealth, all the while making people their mindless slaves through psychological warfare.
    And we or at least I don't fear the illuminati, I'm just acknowledging their existence and pointing out the ? they're doing. If they come to my house and merc me, so be it. It's my time to go. I'm not afraid to die and and if I 'walk with ? ', I'll fear no evil. Of course what it means to walk with ? will not mean the same thing it does to you Christians or any other religion.

phucking owned!!!!!!!!!! on comment 2 at that
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Illuminati is a big topic here lol.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Chike is an idiot. So is threadstarter. The Illuminati is just like ? . Nonexistant.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited June 2010
    1. If the Illuminati exists, it isn't a satanic cult that you assume.

2. Satan if real has pulled the ultimate deception and have a whole religion worshipping him the angry, jealous, murderous ? .
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    "All seein eye, my eye done seen it all"
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Chike is an idiot. So is threadstarter. The Illuminati is just like ? . Nonexistant.

Just an observation, but don't you find it a bit redundant to so vehemently deny the exsistence of a "secret" society?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    shootemwon wrote: »

oh_no_you_didnt.gif

2. Satan if real has pulled the ultimate deception and have a whole religion worshipping him the angry, jealous, murderous ? .

Never thought I'd be co-signing Chozenwun.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited July 2010
    why not worship G.O.D the Grace Order of Deities?